Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope PC steps up, be strong and not cave into Harkle's demands. He needs to fill that void PP left.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t watch the funeral, funerals just really upset me but I’ve been following on here and through the news. Thank you all for keeping me in the loop. It sounds lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn’t think PP funeral would get me like it has! It is absolutely beautiful and very much in PP spirit. PP will always be with the Queen because you never truly lose the person you love they stay with you in your heart.
I hope her years left on the throne are filled with peace and dignity and I hope H realises what he is missing and that HMTQs final years should have her family united in love and not hatred
Yes...how could H allow this vendetta to continue at the end of her life when she is alone?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
At least they have Anne in the middle in case either of them decided to pull an attention seeking stunt. She'd sort them out
I think they know how to behave at a funeral. I do wish you all would stop cutting up the onions in here.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t watch the funeral, funerals just really upset me but I’ve been following on here and through the news. Thank you all for keeping me in the loop. It sounds lovely
It is majestic, and intensely moving.

Reactions: 27
That’s where that nasty Megraine wanted ‘scented candles’for her wedding ‘cos it smelt musty’ typical,she doesn’t know any old buildings of history that’s hundreds of years old,the thick Moron.
Apparently Migraine has a handwritten card on a wreath from the Sussex duo somewhere in the chapel.... let's hope it was forgetten somewhere behind the altar. I imagine it might have gone up in flames the minute it entered the church, having been anointed with MM saintly oils

• Haha
  • Heart
When they were following the coffin, did anyone else think JCMH was trying to be one step in front of William, or I am I just distrustful?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It is perfection....every last detail. Heart breaking though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When they were following the coffin, did anyone else think JCMH was trying to be one step in front of William, or I am I just distrustful?
It may have been the perspective of the camera; theres been lots of wide-angle camerawork Ive noticed?

Reactions: 6
Seeing Charles so very clearly upset made me burst into tears.
Just want to hug him and the Queen. Beautiful service.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
HMTQ’s head still bowed😭😭😭😭😭 I don’t think I’ve ever seen her head so low before 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.