Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Chapel is stunning.
That’s where that nasty Megraine wanted ‘scented candles’for her wedding ‘cos it smelt musty’ typical,she doesn’t know any old buildings of history that’s hundreds of years old,the thick Moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
William looked so regal, walking behind the land rover. Stared straight ahead and ramrod straight. Unlike H who was looking upwards
William will be King.
H wont.
The difference between them is massive, it reflects in their Stature, their Responsibilities, etc.
H is better off thousands of miles away , with her. Theyve got nothing positive to give.........

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually am now thinking this small funeral is so much better than the larger funeral would have been if Covid hadn’t happened.

The 4 person choir singing (The Sailor’s Song) in the empty nave is very effective and emotive.
I was just saying the same. There is something beautiful about it.

Reactions: 25
I didn’t think PP funeral would get me like it has! It is absolutely beautiful and very much in PP spirit. PP will always be with the Queen because you never truly lose the person you love they stay with you in your heart.
I hope her years left on the throne are filled with peace and dignity and I hope H realises what he is missing and that HMTQs final years should have her family united in love and not hatred
I don't think she would have reigned so long without him. If he had died years ago she may have given up.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
William will be King.
H wont.
The difference between them is massive, it reflects in their Stature, their Responsibilities, etc.
H is better off thousands of miles away , with her. Theyve got nothing positive to give.........
Harry would be fine here if he had chosen a decent wife who would have carried out royal duties without complaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is Harry sitting opposite Wills and Kate never see him looking ahead only to the side.

I maybe wrong.

Reactions: 7
Harry & Andrew both sat themselves either side of Anne & her husband. The two shames of the family.
At least they have Anne in the middle in case either of them decided to pull an attention seeking stunt. She'd sort them out

Reactions: 21
Thank god the witch is not here. Truly. Can you imagine her making smug eyes at the camera during such a poingent moment, pretending to be oh so sad? Small miracles.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.