Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. People seem to forget that Philip got a horrible reception from the British press when he first came on the scene. Despite the fact that he was a genuine war hero fighting for the allies, he got severe stick from the media because his sisters were married to German officers. The media were really not happy with him as a husband for the future Queen. But he ignored them.

He also had an embarrassing parent. He mother unfortunately suffered mental health problems and behaved eccentrically to say the least. She came to his wedding dressed as a nun (from a religious order she herself had invented). Yet far from shunning her, he brought her to live in Buckingham Palace in her final years.

He also had to give up his career when Elizabeth became Queen. He loved the Navy and was destined for a hugely successful career. But he gave it up to support the Queen. He didn‘t always like playing second fiddle as he was a very intelligent and capable individual and a Royal Prince in his own right. But nevertheless he stuck with it for over 70 years.

Harry and Meghan do have some genuine grievances but I personally think they would have been much better following Philip’s example than exiling themselves, cutting themselves off from their families and embarking on a war with the media.
What? :mad:His mother was NOT an embarrassment. She had hearing difficulties and mental health issues, nothing to be embarrassed about at all. A little knowledge certainly is a dangerous thing :rolleyes:
She hid Jews in her home and fended off searches by emphasising her hearing issues and being as awkward with the Gestapo as she could till they left her alone.
And she didn't "invent a religious order". She gathered a group of similar minded philanthropic women and using their own money they assisted the poor by setting up soup kitchens, a thing unheard of at the time. They wore habits to indicate the fact that they were charitable sisters. Nor was Philip embarrassed by her at his wedding. She chose to be low profile at the service because she knew silly cunts with few brain cells would poke at her choosing to wear her chosen habit rather than flaunt herself in fashionable furs etc.
In 1993 Yad Vashem bestowed the title of Righteous Among the Nations on Princess Alice. A huge honour earned for her protection of Jews.

duck sake, we should all be such an embarrassment.

Cuntchops and his ho have NO grievances whatsoever. They wanted to merchandise the Royal name and were told they couldn't. That's it. The crux of their whining.They can stay fucked off. Cunts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 124

Kate could act as peacemaker between William and Harry on day of Prince Philip's funeral
The siblings are understood to have spoken on the telephone since the Duke of Sussex landed in the UK

ByCamilla Tominey, ASSOCIATE EDITOR13 April 2021 • 8:00pm

harry kate william

The Duke of Cambridge will not be reunited with Prince Harry until the day of their grandfather’s funeral, when the Duchess of Cambridge is expected to act as peacemaker between the royal brothers.

The siblings are understood to have spoken on the telephone since Harry landed in the UK on Sunday, and hope to finally see each other in the flesh on Saturday morning, ahead of the 3pm ceremony at Windsor Castle.

It will be their first face-to-face meeting in more than a year and comes after Harry and Meghan gave an interview to US chat show host Oprah Winfrey suggesting an unnamed royal had queried Archie’s skin tone as well as describing William as “trapped” in the monarchy.

Sources close to both couples insist that they will be putting their differences aside for the sake of the Queen as the family gathers at St George’s Chapel to remember the Duke of Edinburgh, who died on Friday, aged 99.

As one royal source put it: “They know it is not about them on Saturday - it is about honouring their grandfather’s memory and supporting their grandmother.

“I would be extremely surprised if that wasn’t front and centre of both their minds.

“They will be keen to spend time together as a family, in the same time zone for once.”

Another well-placed insider said: “The entire focus is on the Queen. No exceptions. A family unified.”

The Duchess of Cambridge, who Harry described as the “big sister I never had” when she became engaged to William in 2010, will help to broker peace between her husband and brother-in-law.

Kate, 39, was said to be “hopeful of a reconciliation” with Harry and Meghan before the Oprah interview, telling friends she did not think it was too late to “pull them back in”.

During last month’s prime time two-hour tell-all, Meghan accused Kate of making her cry during a bridesmaid's dress fitting before her wedding to Harry in May 2018 and questioned why she had not acted to correct reports it was the other way round. She said Kate “owned it and apologised” with a handwritten note and flowers.

Claims later emerged suggesting Meghan had slammed the door in Kate’s face when she made the peace offering on the doorstep of Nottingham Cottage, the Sussexes’ former home at Kensington Palace.

With pregnant Meghan unable to attend the funeral on doctor’s advice, it is hoped that Kate may be able to foster a rapprochement, believing it to be “incredibly sad” that William and Harry are not on better terms.

According to one source: “Being so close to her own siblings, Pippa and James, and having witnessed first-hand the special bond between William and Harry, she has found the whole situation difficult and upsetting.”

The Duchess of Cambridge, who Harry described as the 'big sister I never had' when she became engaged to William in 2010'big sister I never had' when she became engaged to William in 2010

The Duchess of Cambridge, who Harry described as the 'big sister I never had' when she became engaged to William in 2010 CREDIT: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images Contributor

More introverted than her public persona might suggest, the level-headed Duchess has been credited with “taming” William’s sometimes fiery emotions since they married a decade ago.

Unlike her husband, who is a “bit of a news junkie”, the mother-of-three tends to shy away from press coverage and has gained a reputation for her unflappability in the face of a royal crisis.

William “hit the roof” when paparazzi photographs emerged of his wife sunbathing topless during a private holiday in the south of France in 2012 but Kate largely shrugged it off. When the couple won 100,000 euros (£92,000) in damages from Closer, the French magazine that published them, they donated the money to charity.

The source added: “She is certainly someone who shies away from conflict and will be hoping to sooth the tensions.”

Meghan’s friends have suggested she is willing to put the past behind her and turn over a new leaf in her strained relationship with the royals.
They said the Duchess believes Prince Philip would want to see the broken bridges mended. The Sussexes' second child, a girl, is thought to be due as early as June - another opportunity, perhaps, to bring the family together, albeit via transatlantic video call.

After flying from Los Angeles on a scheduled BA flight and landing at London’s Heathrow on Sunday lunchtime, Harry is currently quaranting at Frogmore Cottage, his former Windsor home, where he is required to remain until Friday at the earliest.

Although he will be allowed to attend his grandfather’s funeral regardless "on compassionate grounds", he can only leave self-isolation after five days rather than 10 for another reason if he provides a negative coronavirus test under the Government's “Test to Release” scheme.

Because he has to take a PCR test, rather than a more rapid, lateral flow test, which produces a result in minutes, it is unlikely he will be confirmed as negative for Covid until Saturday morning.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are currently spending the Easter holidays at Amner Hall, their Norfolk home, with their three children Prince George, seven, Princess Charlotte, five, and Prince Louis, who turns three later this month, and are not due back in London until the end of the week.

With the guest-list limited to 30 under the latest government coronavirus guidelines on indoor worship, no great-grandchildren are believed to be attending the funeral.

It is thought the Cambridge children will return to Kensington Palace with their parents to prepare for the start of the summer term on Tuesday. This would potentially give them the opportunity to see ‘Uncle Harry’ outdoors before he returns to the US.

Yesterday (Tues), Harry’s spokeswoman declined to discuss his movements after the funeral but said he would be “following Covid-19 guidance” throughout his stay in Britain.
Omg... my post is too short cos I haven't even said it yet.......well what I wanted to say was....Kate and Wills....theyvlive him...Harry... absolutely love him... he was part of there little trio... they had the best fun...ever... laughing...taking the mucky.. just generally fooling around... if anyone can make him just stop and think about what he has had and what he truly wants... its Kate.. this is HONEST love and compassion... and they ALL three know it.. Harry tried to find it on his own and he blew it... they are all three aware of this...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one seriously pissed off about how in the media its always William, Kate or the RF who have to make the move to heal the rift. Not the ginger twit who started it. I'm really torn between letting him stew in the tit he stirred or make up with the family as it'll cause Merkin to explode. But either way JCMC needs to do all the work.
As I wrote earlier, I don't get all that "heal the rift" tit. If my brother slagged me and my family on international TV, stirred trouble in international relationships that I have to mend, undermined my job and my effort, there is no chance in hell that anything than formal "How do you do" is passing my lips. Maybe not even that.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Remember the new 'Harry's friend on the payroll, available for interviews' Dean Stott and his SussexSquad-supporter wife thirsty Alana. Here they are again - this time attacking the Telegraph defence correspondent for pointing out Harry's mistake with his 'per mare, per terram' sign-off.

Dean Stott gave an interview to Australian TV yesterday claiming that Prince Philip and Harry had spoken since the Oprah interview and everything was fine, Prince Philip was totally understanding. So he's either making stuff up or following a script written by others who write royal fan-fic for a living.
I think you're right about the payroll. They are getting increasingly vocal.
One of the comments on her tweet, deranged doesn't quite cover it.

Screenshot_20210413-205424_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Remember the new 'Harry's friend on the payroll, available for interviews' Dean Stott and his SussexSquad-supporter wife thirsty Alana. Here they are again - this time attacking the Telegraph defence correspondent for pointing out Harry's mistake with his 'per mare, per terram' sign-off.

Dean Stott gave an interview to Australian TV yesterday claiming that Prince Philip and Harry had spoken since the Oprah interview and everything was fine, Prince Philip was totally understanding. So he's either making stuff up or following a script written by others who write royal fan-fic for a living.
Ooer, that Alana is not nice.
#GetBackInYourBox?
Pot. Kettle. Black...soz, PotOfColour (POC).

• Haha
Reactions: 18

This woman needs to spend less time on her make up and more time thinking (about something other than make up).

Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What? :mad:His mother was NOT an embarrassment. She had hearing difficulties and mental health issues, nothing to be embarrassed about at all. A little knowledge certainly is a dangerous thing :rolleyes:
She hid Jews in her home and fended off searches by emphasising her hearing issues and being as awkward with the Gestapo as she could till they left her alone.
And she didn't "invent a religious order". She gathered a group of similar minded philanthropic women and using their own money they assisted the poor by setting up soup kitchens, a thing unheard of at the time. They wore habits to indicate the fact that they were charitable sisters. Nor was Philip embarrassed by her at his wedding. She chose to be low profile at the service because she knew silly cunts with few brain cells would poke at her choosing to wear her chosen habit rather than flaunt herself in fashionable furs etc.
In 1993 Yad Vashem bestowed the title of Righteous Among the Nations on Princess Alice. A huge honour earned for her protection of Jews.

duck sake, we should all be such an embarrassment.

Cuntchops and his ho have NO grievances whatsoever. They wanted to merchandise the Royal name and were told they couldn't. That's it. The crux of their whining.They can stay fucked off. Cunts.
❤ n times over.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Latest US Weekly from sources called Scrooby

Hazno is Facetiming Meghan & Archie multiple times a day as he is so worried about her. And he's definitely going home after a week says Meghan
🤣 I bet she makes him wear a Go pro the whole time he is here.
Plus a lil James Bond style button cam installed in his tie pin for direct funeral footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sure this has probably been discussed in threads gone by, but I just seen that she starred in a trashy TV movie called 'The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down'. I noticed it wasn't in our Wiki so I've added it in, as well as on Wikipedia, from which she had been mysteriously removed. I'm sure she'd love for it to disappear. She played a drug-snorting bed-hopper 😂

So not really acting......just another Friday night out ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.