Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apropos jews...

ETA mishegas = insanity and simcha means joy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I somewhat share that view and we need to see the rf speaking about the changes to be made, I am getting a bit frustrated now and want something to happen via William who is the angriest of them all and has a score to settle

I agree she really is not even attractive any more her face reflects her black soul I am sure there are 3 numbers painted on her skull. That awful sneer is in every photo she really is an ugly, vindictive diva, how does Dori a see her? Unless they are a mirror image of each other or Dorias bread is buttered for her and stays silent to keep it that way. What a family!!!
A very interesting article and I can see no other solution other than stripping them of their titles and place in the monachy. What Megain has done has disrespected the whole of Britain and the Commonwealth and there needs to be a consequence for doing that. I really do hope The Queen is getting good advice and being told how the ppl feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well said liar liar, I think all the women in r f are strong women and have the last word so much dignity and quiet about it it's a shame these ignorant be-wigged mouthpieces don't adopt some of this, they really need a lesson in diplomacy and tact still, you can't polish a turd.😁
Totally agree with this, even historically the men (hard stare at Henry the 8th) have been blinded by their cock or power and sometimes both. The queens and women have quietly seemed to put duty for their country ahead of their own needs and wants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A very interesting article and I can see no other solution other than stripping them of their titles and place in the monachy. What Megain has done has disrespected the whole of Britain and the Commonwealth and there needs to be a consequence for doing that. I really do hope The Queen is getting good advice and being told how the ppl feel.
This is a very good post and is exactly how I feel too. She disrespects everyone around her, from her family, to her friends, people being paid to keep quiet about her past (unbelievable), acting dumb when out with her husband charging in front of him to shake hands and speak with people, walking in front of the Queen, expecting our sovereignty to change rules for her, and don't get me started on all her lies. I simply can't understand what Harry sees in her or why he's not left her. And as you say @vretch she disrespects the royal family and the Commonwealth. Truly disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Pfff, don't hold your breath! They aren't even able to either update the royal website or admit they still have EVERYTHING we were told they haven't anymore.

Take a look under patronages, please. It does not link there

Still has all his military appointments listed and then there is that

Screenshot_20210405-143449.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is there anything new in the book? It got rather bad reviews I saw for just recycling tabloid stuff. Is that the case or has she included tea we wouldn’t have read in the papers or online?
You'd have to read it yourself - new to one person might not be new to the next.

Reactions: 6
Pfff, don't hold your breath! They aren't even able to either update the royal website or admit they still have EVERYTHING we were told they haven't anymore.

Take a look under patronages, please. It does not link there

Still has all his military appointments listed and then there is that

View attachment 515108
Also still touting Frogmore as 'The family home' too. Come on BP sort your tit out it's embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Andrew, such a comedian :m.

My first FunGuy on Tattle😊
Nice one Damit, the Duke of Pork has always been an arrogant and self entitled prick. His title needs to be abolished after shagging young girls, he is as big a disgrace almost as the Markles

Reactions: 8
I would be thrilled if the Weatherman went and worked for a US network- he's a bit bland and rather vain!
Ill pay for his air ticket 😀😀😛😅

I'm hoping you're being sarcastic 😄
But yes, that was just one example, there are many, various colours, various nationalities/ethnicities...millions of people suffered over thousands of years, and it's not a competition, but I just feel, like many others, that it is important to point out that black people are not the only ones to have suffered/continue to suffer. Current woke agenda everywhere likes people to think so though.
Modern slavery , in different forms, is rife in the Middle East , and both here and in the Usa, for example, " housekeepers and maids" who have no passports, or theyve been taken off of them, no money and live almost exclusively in their rich ' employers' properties & who are rarely, if ever , seen out. Also on building sites, etc

I agree

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.