Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, Omid's trying to be funny on Twitter... :rolleyes:

Is it...wise... for the world's most plastic royal 'biographer' to make jokes about melting things down...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
How can nobody see how problematic she is?

This is really blatant.
He's in mid conversation!!!
Ill-mannered and just plain rude!

Why do her most vocal supporters not see stuff like this and question her behaviour?

Race and ethnicity has nothing to do with it. Her behaviour is appalling.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Richard Eden thinks there was more to that telephone call between Archbishop of Canterbury and HMTQ than a theological discussion...

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Saw this ridiculous item. You can see straight through their PR team now. Look how lovey covey perfect beautiful they are....

All the while parasitically taking money - millions in fact - to live life in their mansion without working for anyone.

a lot of people get just a fortnight paternity leave if at all - not two weeks we are talking about is it....I've just never seen anyone so lazy and privileged really try so hard to promote themselves as so hard done by , it is rather sickening tbh.
I thought this was another April fools !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Richard Eden thinks there was more to that telephone call between Archbishop of Canterbury and HMTQ than a theological discussion...

I think we can all assume he received a Royal bollocking.

I think it's time he retired.

Reactions: 31
April Fools Day should be cancelled this year - the real stuff that's happening is way more outrageous than anything anyone can make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They'd have to have a serious set of cahoonies to go after anne
Sussex Squad seem to be flailing around and claiming it's a lie, and it was Prince William, with a candlestick in the library, wearing a Moors Head brooch what said it... Presumably that's the preferred Harkle smear, given they spend most of their PR budget attacking either William, or Catherine, or both.

Reactions: 24
Thought i'd try my hand at posting a new thread if no objections will post it in a few minutes. :)

Reactions: 16
Another one that’s popped up

Meghan Markle’s childhood sweetheart denies she’s a bully and insists she’s had to make ‘hard decisions’

"It's not my job to coddle people" she snapped at the people employed to make sure she's okay.
"Nobody asked if I was Okay" she then moans.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How can nobody see how problematic she is?

You know, just for a few seconds there I actually felt sorry for Hazza. When she took over he looked deflated, defeated and a bit beaten down. Not quite sure what he should do.
‘Twas only a fleeting feeling though. Don’t worry. I’m not going soft on the ginger streak of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh look, Omid's trying to be funny on Twitter... :rolleyes:

Is it...wise... for the world's most plastic royal 'biographer' to make jokes about melting things down...

Ugh he is unbearable. What possible reason could he have to be so firmly up meghans arse?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
the March deadline has gone but they're still Duke and Duch-ess
Anne was spot on when she foresaw this whole mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.