Harry and Meghan #82 Duke of Hazzard & Lil MerMeg, no titles no cash, you'll just have to beg

title suggestions

• Your foundations going strong, 'Arrivals & Departures, no-one stays for long!

Votes: 83 22.1%
  • No PR stories in the press today, that deserves a hip hip hooray.

Votes: 50 13.3%
  • Working for them is a poisoned chalice, they should have stayed at the palace

Votes: 74 19.7%
  • Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Votes: 168 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you to @Baguette for the poll idea - from whence came the sparkly new title - a follow on from the

Zara had her baby like a true warrior, managing to overshadow the Harkles' job announcements - that goodness.
Welby is still hiding in the CofE sickbay - dodging the heretic Harkles' lies and fabrications
Chuck and Cams are in Greece
Hazno is getting himself a place in Aspen with Rupert Murdoch's daughter-in-law, where he will be shelling out Athena cat posters on misinformation and self-optimisation.
Megsy apparently is unemployable even though she is the only one of the two with the legal right to work in the US.

Ooo looky! I've been upgraded to VIP status! despite my transgressions!!! Yay!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Thanks for the new thread. The Harkles are proving to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Edited to add: New Lady C up on YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh - and now Serena is BFFs with Megsy. I just want to say to these muppets "Is this all some sort of joke to you? are we the minions just some sort of joke to all of you in Montecito because I'm sorry but you have NO idea how YOU are ALL jokes to us. All of you.
Not you Keanu Reeves - you're perfect - but the REST of you..... jokes. "

fuckers. all of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The good news just keeps on coming. Serena is clearly deluded ๐Ÿ™„
5921CDA0-F323-49C1-9855-E1AA5C853D70.png

Thank you @ResidentMerkin for the new thread! Iโ€™m unsure whose title was picked but well done to you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Omid knows who he is appealing to using ''Duchess Meghan'' Woke Americans who have no idea how titles work!! Funny how he uses Ms title but i remember when it was Prince George's birthday and he only referred to him as 'George'.... some Royal reporter he is!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I've stopped clicking on any newspaper articles about them, unless I can see it's clearly an anti Harlke one. Perhaps we need to copy and paste each one in the threads, rather than just a link, so we can see what's said without giving it a click ourselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Loving the new thread title and we seem to be picking up pace again ?!

It does feel like things are coming undone a bit at bleep Mansions (Cali) with tea due every day whether they like it or not. Fabulous !

Re thread titles, I would love to be responsible for this one but it was not to be - the following Tatlers came up with this beauty:

@Sea and @Oohthedrama

Harry and Megan 81: Seems as if working for the harkles is a poisoned chalice, you'll get a cup of tea ...thrown with malice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here are the vote results from previous thread on Chimpo's length of stay at BetterUp
he will be out of BetterUp within
3 months--20 votes
5 months--11 votes
7 months--33 votes
9 months--1 vote
1 year--2 votes
none of you think he will last at his "job" forever

Mar 31 review day is around the corner. 6 more days but who's counting :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I still can't get over the fact they wanted Harry and not meghan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She'll go completely mental if they all keep doing that. They want the real (former) Royal, not the fake American version!

Can you imagine the anger and tantrums she'll be having? Hazno better watch out :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thank you @ResidentMerkin for the new thread and congratulations to whoever chose the title.

Iโ€™m a couple of threads behind and might cut my loses because the current appointments make me want to ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ.

I do think they maybe all PR with expenses only, as loss leaders to attract something more lucrative.

Itโ€™s the 31st next week. Will there be an announcement from BP?

Reactions: 24
thank you to @Baguette for the poll idea - from whence came the sparkly new title - a follow on from the

Zara had her baby like a true warrior, managing to overshadow the Harkles' job announcements - that goodness.
Welby is still hiding in the CofE sickbay - dodging the heretic Harkles' lies and fabrications
Chuck and Cams are in Greece
Hazno is getting himself a place in Aspen with Rupert Murdoch's daughter-in-law, where he will be shelling out Athena cat posters on misinformation and self-optimisation.
Megsy apparently is unemployable even though she is the only one of the two with the legal right to work in the US.

Ooo looky! I've been upgraded to VIP status! despite my transgressions!!! Yay!
Congrats !

Reactions: 9
The good news just keeps on coming. Serena is clearly deluded ๐Ÿ™„View attachment 498974

Thank you @ResidentMerkin for the new thread! Iโ€™m unsure whose title was picked but well done to you ๐Ÿ˜Š
It is the debut of her "Shine Series".... these podcasts or whatever are all just a giant (pardon the phrase) circle jerk where they all cross reference each other to get into headlines, editorial coverage = free PR and that will hopefully increase pings/viewers/listeners or whatever it is that is their measure of success (unless you are Spitify and you make up the rankings). and these night show hosts all thought they were SO funny saying how incestuous the RF is..... Literally nothing is more incestuous and nepotistic than Hollywood.... other possibly politics (Washington DC - offtopic: )

I mean Bill - talking about the Impact of Covid on Women and Girls..... Not even Hillary. BILL, FFS.
I wonder if Monica will be dialling in?

@SarahN

I got your mention in the last thread to do the pic you suggested...here you are ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Ps..Well done on thread and VIP @ResidentMerkin I make you an award ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’– xx.

View attachment 498975
@Pom Bear it would be disturbing if it wasn't so hilarious!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here are the vote results from previous thread on Chimpo's length of stay at BetterUp
he will be out of BetterUp within
3 months--20 votes
5 months--11 votes
7 months--33 votes
9 months--1 vote
1 year--2 votes
none of you think he will last at his "job" forever

Mar 31 review day is around the corner. 6 more days but who's counting :ROFLMAO:
interesting.... although will we ever really know ... or will it simply just fade into the horizon along with all their other pronouncements and claims like the Apple Mental Health thingy thee the awards that are meant to rival the Queen's honours?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.