Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About the wee thing...many years ago my friend had an accident, got hit by a car on a crossing, thankfully survived, bit obviously had quite serious injuries. She hit the tarmac with the side of her face, quite a lot of damage to the skin etc. As she was recovering, her grandmother advised to use her own wee (friend's, not grandmothers!) twice a day on the scars that were forming. She did it every day for many months. You can't see any evidence of that accident on her face, absolutely incredible. They are not anti-vaxxers, her grandma was simply from a generation that knew and used a lot of natural remedies. This particular one worked a treat.
ETA: it was in Europe, not the US
ETA2: forgot to add that many creams for treating scars and various skin problems actually contain urine.
On that note ... in days gone by weren't soldiers in foreign climes advised to piss in their hands and use the piss to wash off their willies after shagging local "luv u long time, only 5 dolla" girls ? Because it worked as a sanitising thing? Or did I dream that. :unsure:

Thank duck that because of covid (spit!) we now have nice bottled stuff fragranced with lilacs and rose petals.

Is this the right time/place to say that I've had rescue chickens for years? Like at least 10 years?

In the UK, they are all a particular type - so much so that all mine have been named Ginger, due to the colour of their feathers, and the fact that as parent of 2 redheads we are well used to Ginger jokes.

Given time, care etc, they do feather up pretty well, and they do lay eggs (not necessarily one a day, hence why the farmers dont want them).

(I do like rescue animals, however I am NOT MM!!)
Waves at Meghan

Yeah, about that.

You could have contacted a rescue group which would have helped trap, medically treat and rehome the kittens and mother - a true feral wouldn't approach humans at all ... she was trusting of humans enough to ask you for help with her babies. Mother cats need to eat exponentially more than normal to produce enough milk to feed their litters. Wild born domestic kittens suffer terribly too with viral and bacterial infections, and being prey for other species. Leaving kittens outside is basically promoting their suffering and death in most cases.

Why people boast about failing or hating animals who are stray entirely because of stupid, egotistical and irresponsible humans, or hate species that EXIST because of a human/animal symbiosis that has benefited humans immensely for millenia never ceases to amaze me.
Consider me telt off. "The road to hell etc etc ... "

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
out of interest, how would you explain this? Not trying to be total cow but genuinely. I ascribe to it but I wish I didn’t. (Ive looked up both of these pics and backed up with articles on multiple news sources so it’s not just a random graphic with arbitrary dates)View attachment 489963
And January 30 is the day she went to Mayhew and Cirque du Soleil, while apparently in fear of doing something to herself.

Reactions: 12
I don't buy that image.
Why the duck would someone transport the fancy shmancy garden chairs out into a muddy car park are with the peasants milling around them?
Plus the pose is identical to stills from the interview available online.
Not buying it at all.
No way in hell they'd grace an area like that in their Orca finery.
It's Photoshop ❤

Reactions: 11
Reeee been on a tumblr spree and found these.... the mock paper cover is super sad. It really is true that they were never gracious or humble about their behaviour, or the gifts they were given, and overwhelmingly it was that and so not her mother's background that caused such widespread dislike.
If she was having that female RPO pick up her smelly used underwear and walk her dog because she, the great animal lover of 'rescue pups' was too bleeping lazy and disinterested to do so herself, I'm not surprised that RPO quit when she did,

She seems to treat people like a Hollywood type treats their PAs .... literally a do-everything-for-me dogsbody always to their beck and call, no matter their station or contract.

It reminds me of those utterly toxic CEOS who get found ordering staff to come around and cut their grass over the weekend. Totally drunk with power, narc shite. You cannot argue Markle didn't know better because she had a whole team of people whose job it was to let her know. The same people she ignored, abused and tried to exploit.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Harry is advertising the bike, his New Balance shoes, his Adidas gear and probably the make of car his security team drive. Are they in Range Rovers by any chance.

He's been sent out to earn his keep by THE DUCHESS.
What a bleeping loser! He’s merching stuff like they do when they come out of Love Island!

And, let‘s have it, for a ‘Prince’, brands like New Balance and Adidas are hardly salubrious! All the young scrotes hanging outside McDonalds round here are wearing those exact same brands! Is THAT his target market? Knobhead teenagers cadging fags and drinking White Lightening on the empty market stalls at night?!?!? Go Haz! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On that note ... in days gone by weren't soldiers in foreign climes advised to piss in their hands and use the piss to wash off their willies after shagging local "luv u long time, only 5 dolla" girls ? Because it worked as a sanitising thing? Or did I dream that. :unsure:
Don't know about this unless it was the cleanest thing to wash with. .
I know they used to say dip it in potassium permanganate. And I know from my sister soaking her feet in this that the pink/purple stain would take a while to fade so God knows what a willy would look like. It will Certainly leave a tide mark .

I read once that in the first world war they used to share Vd. As in someone with a drippy willy wipes a bit off to share with a mate then both would-be classed as unfit to fight.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Great mask wearing H! Finally getting that bike ride you were deprived of as a child??
getting papped on the daily now aren’t we!!! Privacy in LA is great

View attachment 489784
What a bleeping numpty! No safety helmet and a wearing mask under his huge, red, massive conk! He was wearing ’an Adidas Tracksuit’ don’t you know?!

Oh, yes! I must go out tomorrow and buy an Adidas Tracksuit just like Hazza’s! Will members of the public REALLY source this sack of spuds just to look like Hazza?! It’s not exactly a swish ball gown to emulate, is it?

Deary, deary me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Cambridge kids didn’t interact with Archie. They barely looked at Meghan. Sorry but it’s so odd. Even if Kate wasn’t a fan of Meghan, I’m sure she’s very diplomatic and also, kids are innocent and dont understand political/social cues! It was like they’d been told not to talk to her or the baby (for good reason).

Kids that age are usually naturally obsessed with babies.

Also not to sound sycophantic but look how natural and sweet the Cambridge kids look in the 3rd pic.View attachment 490285View attachment 490286View attachment 490288
Sugars got hyper defensive when people started criticizing the way Meghan held baby Archie. She held him with his feet dangling mid air..and sugars were like, "sHe Is A nEw MoThEr". Even newborn Archie was held by Harry.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, about that.

You could have contacted a rescue group which would have helped trap, medically treat and rehome the kittens and mother - a true feral wouldn't approach humans at all ... she was trusting of humans enough to ask you for help with her babies. Mother cats need to eat exponentially more than normal to produce enough milk to feed their litters. Wild born domestic kittens suffer terribly too with viral and bacterial infections, and being prey for other species. Leaving kittens outside is basically promoting their suffering and death in most cases.

Why people boast about failing or hating animals who are stray entirely because of stupid, egotistical and irresponsible humans, or hate species that EXIST because of a human/animal symbiosis that has benefited humans immensely for millenia never ceases to amaze me.
please can we not get into dumping on other members. Say what you like about Megain and Harry but members are off limits, We are going off topic now and it’s upsetting me so let’s move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
please can we not get into dumping on other members. Say what you like about Megain and Harry but members are off limits, We are going off topic now and it’s upsetting me so let’s move on.
I could not agree more. I appreciate the love for stray animals but FFS. Not your business and you know nothing about their circumstances. Stay on topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think I have some idea of what BIB means but can someone clarify it for me ;) Exactly. They list all these things, and put them down as these blanket, indisputable statements. No background to it at all.

For example the statements in the below picture, with ticks beside them as if that makes it gospel truth:

Independently making her way in the world/earned her way in the entertainment world- are you sure about that?!

UN women’s advocate- but what does that mean, what does it entail? Isn’t it just an arbitrary title? Certainly does not include bullying female staff and dropping female friends at the click of a finger

World vision. Well the pic attached below speaks for itself

What social justice issues, I only saw her wearing designer clothes and pushing Harry out of the way to talk to people

Bullied? Try ‘criticised for her vulgar behaviour’View attachment 489794View attachment 489791
Please can you stop sharing this same photo? Over and over again on every single thread?

It featured on one of the previous threads about ten times or more, and now it is creeping back again. It is taking up thread space and the majority of us have seen it time and time again several years ago. I don’t want to have to keep scrolling by the same old photos of the the falling moon bump and the Lady Di copycat outfits. This has been done to death on the last 3-4 threads (and even years before that) and it is so frustrating to keep seeing these photos posted again and again to prove a point.

These threads have gone from brilliant to deadly boring because of these constant repetitions.

As others have advised, these photos are now stored in the wiki (pink button on top of the thread). Instead of incessantly repeating and posting the same photos over and over again, please can people divert new posters and new enquiries to the wiki, where they will find out all they need to know. There is no need to keep posting the same photos and quotes over and over again. Please, please stop. These threads have become so repetitive and boring now. The same moon bump photos are being posted along with the same copycat photos of Megan and Di’s outfits. We have all seen them!!!! Years and years ago!!!! Please stop!!!!

Some long time posters on here have worked incredibly hard in between managing work and kids to create the wonderful WIKI resource (pink button at the top). They have put all our collective info and evidence together so that it does not need to be repeatedly posted ten times on every thread. So, if anyone asks about moon bump evidence or Megs copying Diana evidence, please stop copying the photos into every thread. Please direct them to the wiki above for everything that they want to know. Some very well loved, long time posters, on here have worked incredibly hard to collate, order, and present all our collective knowledge into a WIKI PAGE. Please don’t undermine their hard efforts by repeated spamming discussion threads with info that is freely available on their wiki.

A noticeable number of regular posters to these threads have stepped away and have now stopped posting altogether. This is a damned shame because, some of them we’re involved originally and had been here for a very long time. They used to always welcome new posters and encourage them to get stuck in.

But now? They are fed up to the back teeth of people posting the same old moon bump and Lady Di copycat photos over and over again, several times on every thread. Such a pity that the people with all the inside knowledge, who started these threads years ago, have now been driven away by people content to just keep repeating and repeating old facts and old photos that have been known about for a long time. Despite vain attempts to direct them people to the WIKI page of facts, they will not listen.

These threads will eventually get shut down if all they contain is repetition of years and years old photos and gossip. Who wants to engage in that?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I could not agree more. I appreciate the love for stray animals but FFS. Not your business and you know nothing about their circumstances. Stay on topic.
Then maybe people need to not overshare about their 'offtopic' lives? Seems strange to scold the responders to the original offtopic post, but not the poster of the original offtopic subject?

As for not your business, odd argument for something posted publicly, for the entire planet to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I do understand why people doubt it, especially with all the craziness that would be involved in covering it up. I just don’t (personally) get how you can deny the evidence. The clear moonbump situation, the easel announcement, the zero transparency around the medical team/real location of his birth. I’d honestly love to hear your opinions.

sorry for repetition everyone
Same outfit and day (these in particular are Getty images still up for sale so as far as I know cannot be subject or doctoring/photoshop View attachment 490141similar outfit and same angleView attachment 490143jan 16th:
View attachment 490151Archie’s- typed time of birth, no doctors signatures View attachment 490144View attachment 490145All 3 Cambridge kids:View attachment 490147
I
I do understand why people doubt it, especially with all the craziness that would be involved in covering it up. I just don’t (personally) get how you can deny the evidence. The clear moonbump situation, the easel announcement, the zero transparency around the medical team/real location of his birth. I’d honestly love to hear your opinions.

Same outfit and day (these in particular are Getty images still up for sale so as far as I know cannot be subject or doctoring/photoshop View attachment 490141similar outfit and same angleView attachment 490143jan 16th:
View attachment 490151Archie’s- typed time of birth, no doctors signatures View attachment 490144View attachment 490145All 3 Cambridge kids:View attachment 490147
The Cambridge children's birthday notices

The Cambridge children’s birth notices were held at the hospital prior to the birth and were filled out by hand and signed by the attending medical staff, I suppose having so many medical staff is replaces having someone in the room to verify the birth. There can be no doubts surrounding the direct heirs to the throne. The lack of signatures suggests that Archies birth birth notice was not completed at the hospital. I don’t believe that the Queen would acknowledge a child that does not exist.

The Cambridge children's birth notices are Pro forma's that would have held at the hospital prior to the births, the time and date are handwritten all the attending medical staff have signed, this is proof that a royal bi
This is a picture I haven't seen before, I've seen the one where they're facing the front. Deek the expression on Bitchtits. View attachment 490380
Is that when she laughed at the man falling off his horse? May Catherine is telling her off.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to bleat on about the bump thing. But as someone who has never carried a baby to full term, is this realistic for a single foetus at 6 months? I know all women carry differently but the shape/size/ positioning seems very odd. Seeing as a few people have been speculating this evening View attachment 490311
How many times have you posted this photo now? You are spamming these threads with photos and things many of us have seen before numerous times. You posted this on the last thread. If you think it is significant, please ask for it to be added to our wiki page. Please stop posting the same photos over and over again on every page to make your point. We get it! You’re not a fan!

These threads are now an utter borefest. They used to be brilliant. I have now gone back to the Katie Price threads as this one has become so dull and repetitive with the same Diana copy photos, moon bump photos, and the same discussions going on and on. You just keep posting your collection of Meghan Bump and Diana Copy pics over and over again. When you have finished, please can you let me know, and then I will venture back. Until then, count me out.

Is this a serious story? Why would you share it? It's really upsetting. Why would you tell us this? That poor cat and her babies. There's likely to have been a whole litter, but she couldn't carry more than one at a time. This has really upset me. Why were you so cruel?

If mods don't me saying this, then give me a warning or ban, but I am not going to sit here and say nothing. It's so upsetting.
This story upset me too. I have four rescue cats, one who was dumped as a kitten and was so very thin and frail that the original rescue lady burst into tears when he was brought in. He is now a lovely, healthy boy and we love him to bits. I have two black lady sisters, and two grey and white boys (who are unrelated).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.