Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE the title to the new thread.

Anyway has the ginger prat gone yet or are we still paying for his residency and security? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s still around 🙄 It very much look like the worm is turning though in terms of their welcome anywhere else in the world. It’ll cost them to escape the “Toxic Environment” 😂😂

Reactions: 13
He’s still around 🙄 It very much look like the worm is turning though in terms of their welcome anywhere else in the world. It’ll cost them to escape the “Toxic Environment” 😂😂
Yes Canada don't want them or to pay for their security apparently they don't want another Diana in a tunnel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my days just seen this on an Instagram post they have actually posted along with this song!! This is absolutely disgusting I am beyond flabbergasted how SHE can get away with this because let's face it we all know it's her that runs that account 😲😲

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Well, well, well- this didn't take long to come out

A new poll for the non-profit Angus Reid Institute in Canada revealed that 73 per cent of Canadians do not want to pay for Harry and Meghan's security

1579205499190.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Apparently her friends are saying that she can finally breathe as she's out of the 'toxic environment' that is the RBF, its only toxic Megan because you made it that way, you dripped your poison into Harry, you've split a pair of brothers up who were inseparable, cut him off from his friends, turned him into a bleeping snowflake . Vile bleep! Soon Harry will realise what a vile narsasistic bleep you are.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Oh my days just seen this on an Instagram post they have actually posted along with this song!! This is absolutely disgusting I am beyond flabbergasted how SHE can get away with this because let's face it we all know it's her that runs that account 😲😲
OMG! If that ain’t a subliminal (classless) message I don’t know what is. It has her name written all over it. Or does it? It’s an English band that, being American, she may not have heard of, they were hardly mainstream. They both disgust me. Below the belt and that may come back to haunt him when he comes back running with his balls in her handbag!

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen Ginge and Cringe
I know, me too. I’m developing an unhealthy obsession with this story 🍿😈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently her friends are saying that she can finally breathe as she's out of the 'toxic environment' that is the RBF, its only toxic Megan because you made it that way, you dripped your poison into Harry, you've split a pair of brothers up who were inseparable, cut him off from his friends, turned him into a bleeping snowflake . Vile bleep! Soon Harry will realise what a vile narsasistic bleep you are.
Nice that she can have friends when H is only allowed her friends as friends hmm

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.