Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #7

The HRH-less pair have made their escape but how long can they hide Meg's sex tape?
Dear God, have you seen that? I have and it's burned on my brain and now I can't unsee it - bleurgh!! I don't believe it's actually her in that video, just a very good lookalike or some very clever editing/photoshopping. However, the other video that's doing the rounds of her adjusting a video camera whilst topless is definitely her in my opinion. What an idiot filming herself topless!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do wonder what will happen to Archie. If George, Charlotte and Louis for whatever reason have no children then Archie will be the next Monarch after George if he outlives him but if Meghan doesn't want him in the family then will he still be in line?
Assuming George has no children the next Monarch would be Charlotte, assuming she has no children then Louis....not Archie. Archie would only become Monarch if all three Cambridge children have no children and predecease him and if his own father Harry predeceases him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Correct. I myself am confused as to how she can live in Canada. You can get duel citizenship with Canada for most countries. But you still would need a legal reason as to why she’s would get citizenship in Canada. (Job, marrie style of things). But there’s is no way she can have canadian citizenship or residency unless she gets some kind of visa. As I understand, she still isn’t a British citizen so she wouldn’t have commonwealth with Canada. I realize Harry can reside in Canada as a commonwealth but she can’t. She is just American (only American) at this point so unless she was using her “power” Andrew somehow got bumped up the list of something, she would only legally be allowed to live in Canada for a day under six full months ahead on a travelers visa. She’s has no claim to residency or citizenship in Canada. She can get British bc she isn’t married but that doesn’t work that was in Canada. She is a visitor of Canada, as she is only American legally, so she’s may only be here on a visitors visa.
This isn’t why they probably wanted to split there time 50/50 as she couldn’t legally be in Canada over 6 months a year.
I think she accumulated some time living on a work visa in Toronto. if you look up the rule, I believe it says one has to have lived something like 3 years in the past five in Canada (working) in order to qualify for landed immigrant status. Also, a person can come there and work while sponsored by an employer which is what she did when filming suits..
however, importing Harry and Archie as dependents would take some time to qualify for, so Harry will probably have to live There 6 months less a day (as a visitor) in any calendar year until she gains her status. He could alternatively get his own job offer from a Canadian employer. They will also have complex tax issues if they bounce between US and Canada. There is absolutely no reciprocal right of Americans or a Canadians to live in each other’s country except as temporary visitors.

Reactions: 2
I think she accumulated some time living on a work visa in Toronto. if you look up the rule, I believe it says one has to have lived something like 3 years in the past five in Canada (working) in order to qualify for landed immigrant status. Also, a person can come there and work while sponsored by an employer which is what she did when filming suits..
however, importing Harry and Archie as dependents would take some time to qualify for, so Harry will probably have to live There 6 months less a day (as a visitor) in any calendar year until she gains her status. He could alternatively get his own job offer from a Canadian employer. They will also have complex tax issues if they bounce between US and Canada. There is absolutely no reciprocal right of Americans or a Canadians to live in each other’s country except as temporary visitors.
Prefect and for taxes no matter where she resides she hasn’t to pay or claim American tax. It’s the only country I know of where you have to do it even if they didn’t make money there or reside there.
Harry and Archie maybe have an easier time as commonwealth you can live and work in another commonwealth country for up to a year without applying for an extension. I know it’s true with Australia but I’m fairly certain it is true between the other commonwealth countries. But if she is getting residency for suits that’s kinda crazy to me. She was sponsored yes, but that she is just getting a right for citizenshipbecause of it when she’s has spent so much time away in the recent years.

Reactions: 1
I get they aren't working members of the royal family anymore, but doesn't the Queen still have legal custody of Archie? This seems ripe for issues and complications while M & H are directing their own lives.
The sovereign has legal custody of minor grandchildren, Archie is her great grandchild, so it doesn't apply.
When Charles becomes king, he will assume custody of William and Harry's children.

Reactions: 3
The sovereign has legal custody of minor grandchildren, Archie is her great grandchild, so it doesn't apply.
When Charles becomes king, he will assume custody of William and Harry's children.
Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't sure how far down the succession her custody rights went. Hmmm, things could get messy in the future.

Reactions: 5
Throwing my thread name suggestion into the ring:

Harry & Meghan #7: Victims of Delusion, Leaving the BRF was a Foregone Conclusion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently he's left on a flight from Heathrow..... Let's see if there's any sightings......

Reactions: 5
Prefect and for taxes no matter where she resides she hasn’t to pay or claim American tax. It’s the only country I know of where you have to do it even if they didn’t make money there or reside there.
Harry and Archie maybe have an easier time as commonwealth you can live and work in another commonwealth country for up to a year without applying for an extension. I know it’s true with Australia but I’m fairly certain it is true between the other commonwealth countries. But if she is getting residency for suits that’s kinda crazy to me. She was sponsored yes, but that she is just getting a right for citizenshipbecause of it when she’s has spent so much time away in the recent years.
Getting landed immigrant status is not the same as citizenship. The only way to get it straight is to read the rules which are clearly set out online. Quite simply, if a Canadian employer sponsors you to work there, and you accumulate the necessary time on the ground, then there are provisions for,applying for landed immigrant status. Megan actually did work there for several years apparently. The job offer has to carry a term of several years, and there are restrictions on the type of jobs that can be offered...they have to be posts that there aren’t enough qualified Canadians to fill.

your country for tax purposes is defined by where you spend the most time, but if you earn money in the US and live in Canada, then the IRS will be after you for tax unless you can prove exactly what days you were in one country or the other. They charge you the tax, then you have to claim a refund. Been there done that.

Reactions: 2
Er no, Archie would NOT be the next monarch! If George had no children then the next monarch after him would be Charlotte. If she was no longer alive it would then be her eldest child and if she didn't have any children it would then be Louis. If Louis wasn't alive and had no offspring the next monarch would be Harry (heaven forbid). Archie is currently 7th in line, but after all the recent goings on who knows if he'll even be kept in the line of succession.
Harry will most likely be long dead by the time if and when Archie was to become king.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.