Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange also that the MoS had no objection to the delay.
Their view is probably that it's nine more months of her woke antics to report on, which at current trajectory will only make the pair of them more and more disliked. Plus it's nine more months of which she has to be very careful not to be seen working with and manipulating the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
this is a real dliemna - pick a side out of either markle or the mail on sunday/daily mail

because they're both cunts, humanity loses either way :unsure:

voltaire would tit himself if he had to deal with this
Well I know which side I'm on and it's not Smeggys.

I'm all for freedom of the press despite some of the Mail's antics being questionable at times.

We can't have celebs trying to pervert the truth and only positive PR allowed. If anyone does something that they should be called out for then the press should be able to report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Everyone is now thinking that she must be pregnant because of the 'nine months' factor and also, it would have to be something extremely important to warrant delaying a trial. Although, it could be something to do with the witness.

I saw this on another site, it is an interesting viewpoint:

Another update: The court has refused, for the second time, Meghan's request for permission to appeal the court's ruling re allowing the MoS to use Finding Freedom in its Amended Defence.

That refusal probably means she has no shot at being granted Summary Judgement, as, if the Amended Defence is standing, it indicates the court doesn't think Meghan's case is a slam-dunk, and should go to trial.

So, so far, the hearing is a split decision: she gets the delay, but the Amended Defence for the MoS remains, but she'll likely lose the request for Summary Judgement.

What this means is that the trial will take place nearly two full years after she filed the suit.

She probably got herself pregnant solely to delay the trial because she's terrified of the consequences of her stupidity - i.e., going into the witness box and facing cross-examination. And by then, the vaccine will probably be out and she won't have COVID as an excuse not to travel.

It may also give her time to withdraw the suit after what is politely called, "a decent interval", and citing her new life back in America as more important than old business back in the UK.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine Archie IF he visited the palace and talking to Harry in ten years time "Yo, Dad Dude, what was that theme park you took me too" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a thought, in the US valid reasons for a postponement being granted include attorneys withdrawing from a case or a client switching attorneys. Perhaps UK courts also allow this considering the amount of time they’ve been granted (allowing new attorneys to catch up) and the Harkles’ previous pattern of switching counsel mid-stream in other legal filings (ie trademarks).

Reactions: 24
There's no way Smeggy is pregnant. She was never pregnant with Archiedoll.
It wouldn't surprise me if the surrogate is due soon.😜

I wonder if we'll ever find out the real reason for the delay. 🤔

Reactions: 20
Just a thought, in the US valid reasons for a postponement being granted include attorneys withdrawing from a case or a client switching attorneys. Perhaps UK courts also allow this considering the amount of time they’ve been granted and the Harkles’ previous pattern of switching counsel mid-stream in other legal filings (ie trademarks).
On a positive note, it just could be that the judge is giving plenty of time so there can be NO MORE extensions applied for, enough is enough and as we say in the UK they now have to 'piss or get off the pot'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On a positive note, it just could be that the judge is giving plenty of time so there can be NO MORE extensions applied for, enough is enough and as we say in the UK they now have to 'piss or get off the pot'.
I agree this is most likely, but according to FF Merching Meg doesn’t use a pot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have set up a new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is with child/desperate NOT to have to appear in court (even via video)/desperate not to face the Royal Family/her father in person...neither of them have the bottle to show up and face the family, public or the media.

They are not used to the people they take to court fighting back, I really want this trial to go ahead but have a sinking feeling a lot of pressure will come down on the judges involved to wrap this whole mess up ASAP.
I agree... I think we are all going to be severely disappointed :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.