Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Andrew have his own thread?

I often wonder if the internet etc was around in the early 80's, what would mumsnet have made of Diana?
I think she would also have been crucified eventually. Let's be honest with the dawn of the internet, social media and trolling, people love to hate

Reactions: 4
I hope they're dropped next
But Harry is Charles' son and as he's the next monarch he'll be more protected, at least from a while. I'm presuming it will now be pointless for different firms to want access to Andrew so that source of income will dry up. I vote Princess Anne for Queen.

Reactions: 7
Hang on!!!
If his innocent as he so proclaims why has he stepped away from his royal duties 😳

Reactions: 5
I think between the three of them..... Andrew, cringe and whinge, they are all playing their part for the Monarchy to be more streamlined. I think they all 3 should hang their heads in shame that they have irrepairably damaged the British monarchy.

Reactions: 9
But Harry is Charles' son and as he's the next monarch he'll be more protected, at least from a while. I'm presuming it will now be pointless for different firms to want access to Andrew so that source of income will dry up. I vote Princess Anne for Queen.
I’m probably being thick asking this, but why would being Charles’ son make Harry more protected (second son of future monarch vs second [and favourite] son of current monarch)?

Reactions: 13
I’m probably being thick asking this, but why would being Charles’ son make Harry more protected (second son of future monarch vs second [and favourite] son of current monarch)?
For the reasons he has in the past been alluwed to get away with acting up - he lost his mother at a young age, he's newly married, a new father etc Charles will likely give him a long lead for the foreseeable.

Reactions: 2
I think between the three of them..... Andrew, cringe and whinge, they are all playing their part for the Monarchy to be more streamlined. I think they all 3 should hang their heads in shame that they have irrepairably damaged the British monarchy.
I think it’s almost certain that Charles will streamline the monarchy once he takes charge. The precedent has already been set by Spain and some of the other European Royal houses. They are fighting for survival. We don’t bend the knee like people did in the past.

Reactions: 6
nooo way!! On tv?

I can’t see the monarchy going not our one anyway. They are far to popular and widely loved. I could be wrong but that’s how it seems

Reactions: 2
Not on tv but metaphorically. He must have been crapping himself. They've basically turned him over to the FBI.
Ohhhhh I see. Sorry I’ve not watched his interview so wasn’t sure.
Have they really 😫 things must be bad, get rid of them all and start again from wills and Kate and hope for the best I guess.

Reactions: 4
Ohhhhh I see. Sorry I’ve not watched his interview so wasn’t sure.
Have they really 😫 things must be bad, get rid of them all and start again from wills and Kate and hope for the best I guess.
You must watch the interview.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.