Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it a perfectly good outfit? It had good elements all mixed together to create a bit of a mess. There was 4 different quite heavy textures and 3 different colours.

I think that coat needed to go with a dress and black tights/bare legged and standard court heels. It’s too much to mix with the leather boots imo.
The bar was set so low in Africa that my first thought was it was ok....but on second thoughts, the different elements are ok but not in one outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah but that’s not unusual at his age.

Saw this on Twitter. Amazing that they know Archie putting his arms up means he wants picking up 🙈🙄
6 month old baby recognises dad...means he’s super smart.

This isn’t even just them, I hate when parents dramatise and celebrate everything about their kid understanding and achieving the same thing as literally every other kid their age. Maybe I’ll change once I have kids😂, but right now I say your kid isn’t a genius for knowing the alphabet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was it a perfectly good outfit? It had good elements all mixed together to create a bit of a mess. There was 4 different quite heavy textures and 3 different colours.

I think that coat needed to go with a dress and black tights/bare legged and standard court heels. It’s too much to mix with the leather boots imo.
You know, what with being in the public eye and on show so much, it's a real shame there isn't some sort of style advisor available to help to get the look right. Oh wait ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know, what with being in the public eye and on show so much, it's a real shame there isn't some sort of style advisor available to help to get the look right. Oh wait ...
And for that to be successful you need to actually take the advice offered to you. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I just cannot stand Meghan, and Harry for that matter. Apparently they are filming another documentary?? This time to cover their 6 week break and rumoured move to the US? Which is why when they met the soldiers families etc after the Remembrance event, they brought cameras with them. Vile!

Reactions: 4
I just cannot stand Meghan, and Harry for that matter. Apparently they are filming another documentary?? This time to cover their 6 week break and rumoured move to the US? Which is why when they met the soldiers families etc after the Remembrance event, they brought cameras with them. Vile!
So hypocritical! They want publicity on their terms!

Reactions: 6
They had to force children to interact with her on their super secret engagement as they were running/turning away from her instead of handing her flowers. Children always know, so do animals.

And I’m sure these little people didn’t even ask her if she was ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They had to force children to interact with her on their super secret engagement as they were running/turning away from her instead of handing her flowers. Children always know, so do animals.

And I’m sure these little people didn’t even ask her if she was ok.
Nobody likes Smelly Meggy

Reactions: 1
20191108_232909.png

At the 'surprise ' appearance, complete with film crew, where one mother kept her 8 yr old daughter off school so she could see the Sussex duo!
Boxy blouse, ill fitting pencil skirt and ratty hair.....😣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair game is not strong. Why doesn’t she use a proper stylist?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.