Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s their own fault for rushing their relationship. It was a whirlwind which gave her no time to prepare for what life in the royal family is like.

That’s why Chelsey wouldn’t marry him as she didn’t want that life.

Fergie and Andrew were another pair who rushed things and their marriage lasted 5 years.

Thing with MM is if the marriage breaks down she will just blame all the negativity she received and probably throw in the race card for good measure 🙄

Reactions: 40
Ohh my god the damn race card driving me batty any issues the environment the sprog her rudeness is always responded to by saying people are racist its making a joke out of real racism not that she cares

Reactions: 34
The Wimbledon diva seating arrangement still winds me up! I think a lot of her staff were asking her is she was ok then!

Reactions: 19
As a student I spent a year not being able to afford to even heat my flat through winter or buy myself even a small treat and sis is saying she’s not living. She lives in a mansion and travels the world wearing millions of pounds of clothing. Get out, duck off

Reactions: 53
Ok, wealthy people can also have mental issue. I could feel sorry for them, but I'm not because MM et Harry don't get it.
1/ lots of high-profile public figures suffered from criticism, but they knew how to behave, they understood the time to say they felt sorry or to remain on the sideline (not just for 6 weeks).
2/ They are several facts (which are not gossips) which prove they were rude, disrespectful, dishonest. They have no clean hands. They dug their own grave...
3/ They keep complaining, whipping, crying. What about people who don't have the best therapist/support, spa/yoga class, private jets, who can't go on vacations when life doesn't make it easy?
They don't understand normal people struggle in every single aspect of their live which makes their complains inappropriate.
Just unbelievable and not acceptable!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think with Meh-gain/me-gain/whatever she was never that famous before, she was on a US cable show that most of us only slightly heard of.

Now she's under massive scrutiny because she's married into one of the most well known families in the world.
But the impression I got is that she WANTED to be famous. Everyone in the public eye gets criticised. Get over it....

Reactions: 26
They don't want privacy, they just want no accountability for their spending/ behaviour and no actual responsibility except to pay lipservice and give sound bites on on-trend issues such as climate change. If they wanted privacy, they'd just disappear and not seek out any attention (good or bad press). They only seem to want good press, well I'm sorry but that only happens in dictatorships (such as when people in N. Korea have to suck up to Dear Leader).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Are we boycotting the documentary tonight at 9pm?? I want to watch it but I don’t want to give myself eye strain with all the eye rolling I will no doubt be doing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we boycotting the documentary tonight at 9pm?? I want to watch it but I don’t want to give myself eye strain with all the eye rolling I will no doubt be doing 🙄
I’m not watching it. Don’t want my tv counting towards their viewing figures 😡

Reactions: 13
I'm not watching it either, I'm seriously afraid that my neighbours would call the police cos I'm shouting and swearing at the tv or I'll give myself a stroke 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t watch it. I’ll get annoyed. I’ve been told she keeps saying ‘as a woman of colour......’ nuff said

Reactions: 17
I'm not watching it either, I'm seriously afraid that my neighbours would call the police cos I'm shouting and swearing at the tv or I'll give myself a stroke 😉
I'm watching it and I got a sore throat from shouting and a headache lol!! They are making me ill!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think reading between the lines, Harry and William have fallen out then 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn't watch it, caught the last 2-3 minutes by accident with Meghan complaining that it is 'not fair'. duck OFF

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.