Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think, it was one of the most protocol-y events she had to do. But still can't find the clip. Can somebody share it?

I reaaaaly dislike her dress today: old fashiony neckline, horrible sofa-cover material and weird "am-I-pregnant-but-how-dare-you-speculate" fit
Because nothing says ‘respect for the fallen’ more than making everything about oneself. Again. She is despicable and I can’t wait for karma to hit her in her orange painted face.

Reactions: 5
Just watching the festival of Remembrance now as I have done every year since I can remember right from a child, my father used to watch because his father, my grandfather, was a prisoner of war on the Burma railway in WW2, he said it was important that we never ever forget what these soldiers did so we can live a free life.

You just know she has no idea and zero respect of the level of importance of this festival and also for the wreath laying at the cenotaph tomorrow. It wouldn't surprise me to see her hug someone as she leaves.......🙄😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So, how many weeks pregnant do we think she is, and when will she announce it? I reckon 10 and Christmas day

Reactions: 3
Not really, it's possible if not breast feeding. I know 2 brothers born 352 days apart. If she is pregnant again, she'll be due next summer.
I’m sure she’s not breastfeeding, I’ve never known a breastfeeding mom who voluntarily left her three month old to fly half the world to watch a match of tennis. Usually you’re just happy everything is working out and wouldn’t want to mess it up by unnecessarily being away for a couple of days.

Always bringing attention to herself for the wrong reasons. Clutching her stomach, in a weirdly unflattering frock.

• Haha
I think its a bit soon to be pregnant again
No it's possible, i fell pregnant 2 months after my 2nd child. The age gap between 2nd and 3rd is 11 months.
I think she'll wait for an event to announce it like she did at Eugenie's wedding. After all the limelight has to be on her.

I don’t think she’s pregnant I think she likes to draw attention to the fact she’s still not back to her pre pregnancy figure to make her seem more relatable.

Reactions: 4
She wears these ridiculous dresses and adds 2 stone onto herself. Why?! The rest of us are trying to avoid that.

All that money and not an ounce of style. It baffles me.

I’m sure she’s not breastfeeding, I’ve never known a breastfeeding mom who voluntarily left her three month old to fly half the world to watch a match of tennis. Usually you’re just happy everything is working out and wouldn’t want to mess it up by unnecessarily being away for a couple of days.
Good point, so my thinking stands.

Frock is a funny word

She loves attention 🤣
Yep! I nearly posted "if she's not pregnant, her new PR team & the non-headlines had me fooled" but thought it was a little too bitchy.

I don’t think she’s pregnant I think she likes to draw attention to the fact she’s still not back to her pre pregnancy figure to make her seem more relatable.
Now that will be the new PR team at work! 😂

She wears these ridiculous dresses and adds 2 stone onto herself. Why?! The rest of us are trying to avoid that.

All that money and not an ounce of style. It baffles me.
Would I be a complete skeptic to say "to keep her in the headlines/in people's conscious to comment"?

Good point, so my thinking stands.

Yep! I nearly posted "if she's not pregnant, her new PR team & the non-headlines had me fooled" but thought it was a little too bitchy.

Now that will be the new PR team at work! 😂

Would I be a complete skeptic to say "to keep her in the headlines/in people's conscious to comment"?
Not skeptical at all.

Also said he has two teeth.
My oldest was sitting unassisted at 5 months and crawling shortly after. She was walking by her 1st birthday, but had no teeth. By 15 months she was running and pretty dang steady.

My youngest didn't sit unassisted until about 8 months. She still prefers to crawl at 15 months, but is capable of walking.

Kids are all different.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.