Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 55724

At the 'surprise ' appearance, complete with film crew, where one mother kept her 8 yr old daughter off school so she could see the Sussex duo!
Boxy blouse, ill fitting pencil skirt and ratty hair.....😣
How does she not realise that that skirt does not fit!!! The shirt looks cheap too and her hair/wig is frizzy. She needs to tie her hair up, she always looks tidier that way.

Reactions: 4
She looks grubby to me like she needs a good hose down, the rats tail hair does absolutely nothing for her. She needs a good few inches cut off to tidy it up. I think her spending has been capped, probably Charles has put the brakes on it, which is why she's wearing shite! Mind you even when she was spending like she won the lottery she still looked a pile of crap! She's just one of those people who always looks a mess!

Reactions: 7
Maybe it's her way of showing the world how "real" she is, that she has messy hair and wrongly sized clothes just like the "plebs".

Unlike the always polished Kate...

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's her way of showing the world how "real" she is, that she has messy hair and wrongly sized clothes just like the "plebs".

The difference is becoming greater by the day ... oh dear ....

Reactions: 9

Thing is that's not what I want from my Royal Family. I think it actually shows a lack of respect for the people and charities that she's supposed to be promoting. It shows she's made zero effort. I suppose she believes showing up should be enough. For me it's not. Even if it's an "impromptu" visit (consisting of camera crews!) she could still look tidy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm new to tattlelife, who is her mouthpiece? Also what was the point of not saying when they met people.
Omid Scobie.
The point is that they can control the press, the photo’s and other footage. These people don’t want privacy, they want global admiration.

this person is just revolting! see that annoyed look on her face when a girl gave her a cupcake?

i think she's a germaphobe. most sociopaths are. to view video, click NOTES

• Sad
Reactions: 5
this person is just revolting! see that annoyed look on her face when a girl gave her a cupcake?

i think she's a germaphobe. most sociopaths are. to view video, click NOTES

I thought this,, the look on her face when that little girl gave her the cupcake!!

• Sad
How does she not realise that that skirt does not fit!!! The shirt looks cheap too and her hair/wig is frizzy. She needs to tie her hair up, she always looks tidier that way.
Whatever she wears always looks so uncomfortable and restrictive too. Like that weird coat she tied herself into. It's the hair that annoys me the most. It looks stringy and unkempt. Tie it back properly, you're representing the Queen!

Has anyone else seen the clip of Harry telling her to move forward at the Field of Remembrance service?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t think they could have separated K&W and H&M more at this evenings event if they tried. Even Boris and his girlfriend got a better seat than H&M😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes - she looked terrified to be there.
I think, it was one of the most protocol-y events she had to do. But still can't find the clip. Can somebody share it?

I reaaaaly dislike her dress today: old fashiony neckline, horrible sofa-cover material and weird "am-I-pregnant-but-how-dare-you-speculate" fit

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.