Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s channeling Bruce Forsyth with that chin!

It wouldn't even have as many pages as Duck Rabbit.

Chapter 1, ensnare dim-witted Prince.
Chapter 2, employ surrogate
Chapter 3, hand baby to nanny
The End.
I’d love to see just Harry in a Q&A session about his woke projects, with no pre vetted questions and no Mrs to prompt him. Since he has the brains of a rocking horse, I reckon it would be a car crash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It wouldn't even have as many pages as Duck Rabbit.

Chapter 1, ensnare dim-witted Prince.
Chapter 2, employ surrogate
Chapter 3, hand baby to nanny
The End.
Ah come on be fair - there would at least be a few more chapters:

Chapter 4, Nanny resigns, hire new nanny, hand baby to nanny
Chapter 5, Nanny resigns, move Mummy Doris in, hand baby to Doris

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah come on be fair - there would at least be a few more chapters:

Chapter 4, Nanny resigns, hire new nanny, hand baby to nanny
Chapter 5, Nanny resigns, move Mummy Doris in, hand baby to Doris
But whose the nanny for Archie or Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s an interesting find.
Some one has been way down a rabbit hole 😄😄😄
So joe Biden being transported around in submarine driven by GM who got her submarine license for this purpose because they knew he was going to run for president in 20+ years and had to keep ‘his visits’ top secret. Find what you’re smoking and market It 😄😄

trying to find a way to shoe horn it into a Meghan Markle thread too ? maybe they were doing pizza deliveries from the Washington pizza parlour that Hillary was using as a ‘front’ - according to similar nut jobs. You may remember that a wacko turned up with a shot gun to free the hostages and surprise surprise it was nonsense.

Joe Biden not on flight manifest so he got a submarine there. That is hilarious -

• Haha
Reactions: 2
First, apologies: this is from the DM.

I was scrolling down the comments under the piece that Piers Morgan wrote about them hijacking the Commonwealth Trust video, and came across this from, I presume, one of H's former classmates (at Eton?). Made me laugh. I like the sound of Mr Marston.

>>>>>

Kage84, London, United Kingdom, 50 minutes ago

At school he was in the bottom stream the entire way through. CEII, eh what Harry?! Mr Marston would be so impressed with you now... not. In fact, to quote directly, he would in fact say: "Piffle Fella! You're nothing but a bloody oik!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
First, apologies: this is from the DM.

I was scrolling down the comments under the piece that Piers Morgan wrote about them hijacking the Commonwealth Trust video, and came across this from, I presume, one of H's former classmates (at Eton?). Made me laugh. I like the sound of Mr Marston.

>>>>>

Kage84, London, United Kingdom, 50 minutes ago

At school he was in the bottom stream the entire way through. CEII, eh what Harry?! Mr Marston would be so impressed with you now... not. In fact, to quote directly, he would in fact say: "Piffle Fella! You're nothing but a bloody oik!"
That's a comment from Haz's prep school Ludgrove, where Mr Marston was joint head. Lady C mentioned that Haz was held back a year before going to Eton which was put down to coping with Diana's death but in reality was probably to get him somewhere even close to coping academically. He's not very bright academically.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We've got more Queens Commonwealth Trust rubbish today. They've just posted this Haz Word Salad, suspiciously on US time today.

Which is pretty offensive, given the sensible chair of the YouTube meeting, Chrisann Jarrett is a QCT Trustee. Why not choose a quote from her that sums up the meeting, rather than guff from the Dim Prince of Privilege?

Oh, and they admit that the YouTube video from yesterday is 'an edit'. Hmmmm.

I have a really really horrible suspicion that QCT have given the Harkles the keys to their social media and they are turning it into Sussex Commonwealth Royal.

I thought the new QCT Digital Safeguarding policy was written after they slapped down the Harkles for the BLM posts that politicised the monarchy. Now I think they gave them the keys to use the platform as they like 'as long as they follow the rules'.

Well we know that they won't. Mad Megz will post that 'Queen must apologise for everything in general, sell the palaces and pay reparations to everyone starting with the surname Ragland' and then sit back cackling whilst the patient work of 50 years goes up in smoke.

New digital policy tweeted here

Link here: https://www.queenscommonwealthtrust.org/digital-safeguarding/

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.