Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greetings one and all. Welcome to another edition of smeggie and no balls bleep the world

Many thanks to @Melodybear for the glorious new title ❤

Apologies to those who wanted a dancing mushroom in the title. Computer said no!

:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m

Public Service Message
Your parents will have told you that it’s not big or clever to swear. Well, I’m here to tell you they were telling bleeping big porky pies! Swearing is bleeping great and good for the soul. Swear more fuckers!

Anyhow, lets get on topic and begin the next chapter of slating the absolute pair of cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do we have any proof of Harry being home?? Also, I’m sure I heard that all off spring “belong” to the monarch and that is why Meghan couldn’t wait to get back to the states with Archie so she could dump H and keep Archie with her ..... ???

Reactions: 13
Do we have any proof of Harry being home?? Also, I’m sure I heard that all off spring “belong” to the monarch and that is why Meghan couldn’t wait to get back to the states with Archie so she could dump H and keep Archie with her ..... ???
AFAIK, HM has guardianship up until the grandchildren, so including Harry but excluding Archie.

Reactions: 10
(From the last thread) QUOTE="Justhereforthedrama, post: 1637875, member: 32988"]
Actually that's a really good point. if she was 11 in 1993, she was 9 when the Rodney King riots happened. Not the summer before high school as she said in the Immaculate heart speech. Why lie on something so easy to prove?

Immaculate heart school starts at grade 6 - year 7 in the UK. When she was 11. In 1993. No where near the riots.
[/QUOTE]
Yep....exactly what some of us have been trying to point out since she shoved herself into the spotlight.

Very little of her dish soap advert narrative is true. She claims she was kept back at school because of the riots (she even describes ash floating to the ground) and while watching TV with classmates she was upset at a boy saying, “Yeah..washing up is women’s work’ when the advert came on.

So she wrinkled her little freckled nose (her words, I kid you not) when walking home, feeling the first, faint stirrings of feminism & Daddy Dearest told her to stand up for what she believed in, so she wrote to the First Lady, Hilary Clinton, famous feminist lawyer Gloria Aldred, a TV station (who sent a famous female TV anchor to interview her) and the advertising agency.

Thing is.....the riots were two years earlier, Hilary Clinton was not yet the First Lady, Gloria Aldred was still entirely unknown (the case that made her famous hadn’t happened yet) and some anonymous bloke talked to her for a kid’s TV show...no sign of a famous female news anchor.

And Daddy had nothing to do with it...and, actually, neither did she. It was homework set by the teacher. All the kids watched adverts in class and each of them were told to write a letter. SkidMarkle”s was the only one that garnered any attention - and it wasn’t even her idea.

But this isn’t the only lie she’s told. What about India? She was boasting in magazine articles that she’d been working really hard on setting up a ”girls’ program” in India (a place she’d never even visited at that point) - but the girls’ program she eventually visited for a couple of days was absolutely NOT set up by her and the woman who did start it had never even heard of Markle until a few days before she showed up for a photo shoot.

Everything out of that woman‘s mouth is either a lie or an exaggeration.

This is why I am convinced she has NPD. Narcissists don’t stop to think whether they’ll be believed or whether anyone will check - they spend not one second contemplating anyone other than themselves & think they are a) too unique and special to be doubted and b) that everyone else is stupid.

I don’t think I’ve ever disliked any public figure more & I find it impossible to believe that Harry isn’t desperately unhappy with her.

I mean - how bleeping shameful that a woman who hadn’t even married in yet had to be reprimanded by THE QUEEN for speaking to staff like tit. She’s a nasty, nasty piece of crap, lost in her own invented public image and willing to use anyone to her own advantage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

For fucks sake pass the sick bucket. Another book written by a sycophantic twit. 🤢🤮
What a title. The only thing that Meghan has misunderstood is that the antics of a has-been yacht girl turned gold digger are still relevant!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry to be slow, but what is the meaning behind the mushroom emoji?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do we have any proof of Harry being home?? Also, I’m sure I heard that all off spring “belong” to the monarch and that is why we Meghan couldn’t wait to get back to the states with Archie so she could dump H and keep Archie with her ..... ???
Theres been nothing in the newspapers, where is the rumour coming from?

None whatsoever. It’s all speculation. which is fine.
Would love for it to be true

Reactions: 12
I saw this in today's Mail in the comments section. I don't disbelieve it.

" I have a family member who is in the Hollywood business ((pretty well up) and I know for a fact Meghan's agent has been like a dog trying to get her movie roles.......He's like a hound dog"...

• Haha
Reactions: 27

The newspapers are currently trying to stand up the 'Harry's back' rumour (so I hear.. :cool:.)

There's a sighting of Harry at LAX on Friday or so that is thought to be reliable so he's goine somewhere, and back to UK would make sense, just for a visa renewal. The Harry Markle blog has a sighting of Haz in the South of England which they (and they are 'sensible') thought was reliable. Lots of reasons for him to be in the UK: to see his Dad on Father's day, for his own press lawsuits, for stuff with his patronages, catch up with friends.

Not many reasons to stay locked up in LA with Mad President Megz, on the other hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Someone (don’t know who) claimed they saw him at LAX on Saturday. There was a flight from LAX Saturday night arriving at Farnborough Yesterday lunchtime. Of course, we have no idea who was on the plane. Could have been some rich fuckers dog for all we know. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Really? Isn't it the other way around? If only we could be a little fly on the wall when MLP sees this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if he's here for a little get away. Seeing as meghan isnt bothering to tell Harry who her la friends are, he must be so lonely, not comfy laying in a bed you made yourself is it Harry??

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Really? Isn't it the other way around? If only we could be a little fly on the wall when MLP sees this one.
So wish we had someone on the inside!!! Cuz this is pure Smeglion bs that SHE is putting out there!! Agree it was totally the other way around!!! Gawed that "what Freda says" is as smedgy sledgy as pond sludge! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ooh forgot to add "Hello" to the newbies and "Welcome Back" to the amazing @PennyCrayon 💖

:m :m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

If Megz is trying to say that all that merching was nothing to do with her and was 100% Jessica then she must have done a lot of shredding over the past week!

Maison Birks is a luxury jewellery retailer in Canada - Megz wore their stuff all the time including the engagement announcement, Ker-ching! And Meghan's Mirror was keen to tell us as recently as 28 May 2020.

But since the Jess implosion, all the merch links from Meghans Mirror are dead and 'Maison Birks don't know her'

Which is definitely a story if anyone wants to follow that up.

She's still all over their Instagram though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's still all over their Instagram though.

I just can't deal with seeing that green monstrosity every time it appears. The bust area just what is that. I've seen better fitted panty liners....

I spent the afternoon weeding and getting rid of the bind weed that tried to murder all my veggies. So I can testify that I have seen proof it's possible to unentwine even the worst of choking creepers #freeharry2020

*edited to remove massive post of quoting that was unnecessary. Newb here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

For fucks sake pass the sick bucket. Another book written by a sycophantic twit. 🤢🤮
For duck sake, if she wants to be a pioneer then stick her in a covered wagon and send in the indigenous americans to set her arse on fire and steal her collection of hair pieces.

Someone (don’t know who) claimed they saw him at LAX on Saturday. There was a flight from LAX Saturday night arriving at Farnborough Yesterday lunchtime. Of course, we have no idea who was on the plane. Could have been some rich fuckers dog for all we know. :devilish:
The post I saw said he boarded a private plane along with his 2 PPOs
AND a woman and man with two children. Not babies, 'proper' 🤪 walking children.
The Clooneys twins are around 3 or 4 now aren't they?

If this is true then whoop whoop, it will put MLP firmly this side of the fence.

If it isn't true then it will start her wondering if it is a forecast of what is to come and get her thinking she needs to start protecting herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.