Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on the bloody news in the green frock..and the Cape and the I'll fitting undies again.im as sick of that bloody outfit as I am of her..
Oh she does bring out the worse in lovely little me,seriously.....
Smile,I said,smile H,...I'm going to whip you soundly when we get home...now where's the 📷. 😎🙈🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ll post this again, as it was right at the end... https://blindgossip.com/her-circle-of-friends-may-not-hold/
‘Keep in mind that this situation was not a matter of life and death. This was a dumb exercise in vanity and power. Given that, will all of her friends be willing to go to the mattresses for her?

Some of them, yes, because they want to stay in her good graces. There is one, though, who is very scared. She doesn’t want to be cut out of the circle of friends, but she also doesn’t want to hurt her own reputation or face charges by lying in a deposition or on the stand.’
My littlepony?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually think Kate is having a laugh with these photos and throwing shade at Meghan and Harry’s delivery efforts.
This is how a princess delivers food to the vulnerable.
3E580EA4-A6D4-4BA5-B383-E1DCC2098339.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

I couldn't quote your message Izzie321 as it was on the last thread but I think this is definitely about her. The similar links are sometimes a clue but sometimes it's just a similar subject, well spotted!

Who is the scared friend who is sensible enough to not want to perjure himself/herself? 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She's on the bloody news in the green frock..and the Cape and the I'll fitting undies again.im as sick of that bloody outfit as I am of her..
Oh she does bring out the worse in lovely little me,seriously.....
Smile,I said,smile H,...I'm going to whip you soundly when we get home...now where's the 📷. 😎🙈🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄
You do make me laugh Yorkie 🤣❤

I couldn't quote your message Izzie321 as it was on the last thread but I think this is definitely about her. The similar links are sometimes a clue but sometimes it's just a similar subject, well spotted!

Who is the scared friend who is sensible enough to not want to perjure himself/herself? 😮
Messyjessie?

Hot off the press Princess Charlotte’s birthday photos

Impeccably dressed as always 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ll post this again, as it was right at the end... https://blindgossip.com/her-circle-of-friends-may-not-hold/
Another one who would agree, sounds as though it was written about her. :unsure:

I actually think Kate is having a laugh with these photos and throwing shade at Meghan and Harry’s delivery efforts.
This is how a princess delivers food to the vulnerable.
View attachment 121062
Home made pasta too!! Think little princess got her hands dirty? :LOL::LOL:

• Heart
Apparently the pasta is homemade!
I love Kate, I think she has quite the sense of humour.
Megz will probably get poor Archie to try his hand at baking.
Dying to see what photos Megz puts out.

Reactions: 25
Jessica MyLittlePony?

We need Torontopaper to post a tweet.

• Haha
Bit about Meghan in this article

ouch! 🔥🔥

Meanwhile, the royal courtiers at Kensington — the same tweedy, British, public-school, ex-army aristocrats they've always been — simply didn't know what to make of Meghan.

After receiving a number of severe reprimands from her, they seemed relieved when she and Harry moved out.

Certainly, many longed for the old days when they had to deal only with royals and aristocrats.

Interesting that it mentions Meagain couldn’t cope with being married to the spare!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi Momof5intheStates, couldn't reply on old thread as it's locked for replies. What did you want to know about the rave videos?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jessica MyLittlePony?

We need Torontopaper to post a tweet.
Bit early for them isn’t it just yet? They always seem to post during the night whilst we are all catching up on our beauty sleep :LOL: Edited to say TP1 is obviously slacking;):LOL:

Harry Markle has posted a couple of things oh their f/b page but no real analysis. Looking forward to reading that

Reactions: 10
ouch! 🔥🔥

Meanwhile, the royal courtiers at Kensington — the same tweedy, British, public-school, ex-army aristocrats they've always been — simply didn't know what to make of Meghan.

After receiving a number of severe reprimands from her, they seemed relieved when she and Harry moved out.

Certainly, many longed for the old days when they had to deal only with royals and aristocrats.

Interesting that it mentions Meagain couldn’t cope with being married to the spare!
Reprimands? The hoity little madam.

For Archie? 😁
Or Harry?

‘You’re not in Kansas anymore you dim fuckwit’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.