Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks for starting the thread! I’m not sure but I think the most liked may have been “No photos of the duchess please!” - I can’t find it again now, my browser on phone is being uncooperative today. I couldn’t even create a thread😖 time to check for updates.
Regardless, this one works too 😂
Let’s get back to it!

Reactions: 2
Not sure if mentioned before but I read an interview with a friend of hers (the one who had her photo taken with her outside Buck Palace) and she said Meghan was obsessed with all things Royal and loved The Princess Diaries - where a commoner becomes a princess. So much for her 'As an American you have to appreciate I don't know much about the Royal Family' line.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if mentioned before but I read an interview with a friend of hers (the one who had her photo taken with her outside Buck Palace) and she said Meghan was obsessed with all things Royal and loved The Princess Diaries - where a commoner becomes a princess. So much for her 'As an American you have to appreciate I don't know much about the Royal Family' line.
Such a liar. Just admit that of course you knew of the royal family, and that this is a dream come true, you found your prince and you fell in love to boot. Nothing wrong with that! Also how silly to think this stuff wouldn’t come out once the press goes through your life with a fine tooth comb.

Reactions: 13
thanks for starting the thread! I’m not sure but I think the most liked may have been “No photos of the duchess please!” - I can’t find it again now, my browser on phone is being uncooperative today. I couldn’t even create a thread😖 time to check for updates.
Regardless, this one works too 😂
Let’s get back to it!
Ah man sorry x

Reactions: 3
OH MY GOD. Ladies, you have to watch this!!!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I DIED.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And this! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Apologies for spamming, but this page is SO SO GOOD! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She sounds pissed/drugged up.
She just sounds like your standard white American woman three martinis in 😂😂😂😂 that’s business drunk, thankyouverymuch!

Apologies for spamming, but this page is SO SO GOOD! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
23859990c65fbd85bb27725a8b5e05bd.jpg

a2e640037ce3d74835c1b71e9719a3ca.jpg
a92478c83d4da97c3f114cacfc4f8231.jpg
That grilling ad...I bet she’d pay good money to have that wiped off the internet. I’m red from second-hand embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nooooooo 😂 can you imagine in 20 years when the first child writes a tell all.

Be the most amazing thing to happen in the world.

Why does she look like she’s fitting against that wall.

Reactions: 5
I'd take what that woman said about a child with a grain of salt, but I thought it was absolutely hilarious! Totally buy it when she said Meghan was so so loved! [emoji23][emoji23]
I bet it was the same amount of love from disgusting millionaires as the love she gave to that wall for that grill ad! I died when I watched that! Maybe Harry watched it and fell for her right there and then! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 8
She was a popular yacht girl too ...
Precisely!! Hardly a damsel in distress. [emoji57]

Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD. Harry is vile and they deserve each other!! He's absolutely disgusting and if I had any respect for him, it's gone out the window. He injured his horse with his spur, the poor horse was bleeding from the cuts and he continued as if nothing happened!!! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959] And apparently it wasn't a one time thing.
Not posting the link as some of you might be sensitive and the photos were shocking. I'm so shook. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.