Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she somehow managed to slide her name or face in to every Instagram post of Harry’s solo engagements? On the joint tour 70% of pictures were her and the recent post has managed to get a wedding picture in when it was Harry on his own. It’s like she wants credit for everything.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the "six weeks off from Royal duties for some 'much-needed family time" are nice words to avoid admitting Harry faces mental illness which is now impossible to hide in public events.
"Family time " sounds like : we are focused on our family life, we love each other, we are so vulnerable : it is a positive PR device..
Unfortunately, don't worry, it is IMPOSSIBLE than MM agrees to give the floor to Kate & Wills during one single minute.
It's gonna be worse than when we see them. There will be daily leaks on the way they are enjoying their family break, on the way are preparing their 1st Christmas as a family, on the way Archie is so good, on the way their are preparing their come back + nasty rumors about Kate and Wills.... And then, there will be also lots of celebrities and members of US democratic party who will yell at us how they are a nice couple, kind human being .... After that, around Christmas, why not publish a nice book for kids;)???

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm betting that they'll be staying in Oprah's house or at least somewhere on her land in Ca, after all harry's doing a programme with her on 'mental health', there's no way in hell they'll be staying with her mother. These two infuriate me to the max!

Did she ask Kate if she was ok after she made her cry at the dress fitting, did she think about Kate when she was 6 weeks post partum at her public funded shitshow of a wedding? Kate still outshone her there! Did she ask Kate when she leaked rumours of William having an affair with Rose? What about asking the Queen, who is becoming increasingly frail if she's ok, they couldn't even go to Balmoral because they were too busy, too busy flying ouround in private planes and going to NY to watch her 'pal's Serena play tennis! What about asking the DOE if he's ok?

Go take a seat you narcissistic bish and shut the hell up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I came here to see if you’d spotted the “6 weeks away” but you’ve all already said more than I can put into words.

I’d love to know what Charles & Camilla thought of this bleeping circus. They got so much tit whether it was right or wrong but you never saw them so much as act out like this. Pair of tits.

Reactions: 10
So MEagain is 'existing not living', witch, there are pictures of a 5 year old homeless boy sitting on a bit of cardboard to eat his dinner! 5 years old and homeless and you're sitting in a 4m renovated house with your bespoke copper bath and your nanny and servants! GTFO and duck right off!

Seriously

Reactions: 15
I wonder if the queen has told them to go away and think about what they want from this life. Because whatever they are doing isn’t working. For them or us.

Reactions: 10
I trust that they will do the decent thing and give up their taxpayer-funded mansion. Can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 7
So MEagain is 'existing not living', witch, there are pictures of a 5 year old homeless boy sitting on a bit of cardboard to eat his dinner! 5 years old and homeless and you're sitting in a 4m renovated house with your bespoke copper bath and your nanny and servants! GTFO and duck right off!

Seriously
Did she seriously say that about herself??? Words fail. So insulting to people who really have tit lives.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.