Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lovely, and hey - it was all about HM as it should have been. No distractions about unwanted hos turning up with cardboard cutouts, no will they won't they for weeks beforehand. Everyone looked excited and happy - even Haz (gawd how he's aged and lowered himself).
The difference between Hawwy then and Hawwy now is really quite shocking. Ten years and he looks like a different man. He looks like he's aged a minimum of 20 years and is very unhappy - he doesn't even try to hide it now.

Oh well, too bad!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I love the excitement of a new thread. :). It’s time, has anyone got experience starting one?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Probably not. I just mentioned that Orca owns the exact same type of aircraft. This one looks like it’s owned by a private charter company.
Or she has her aircraft on their charter certificate - earns money when she isn't using the plane. Lots of aircraft owners do that - the company I work for manages quite a few.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s my sad duty to report that the Calicunt express is on final approach :censored:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.