Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. I can’t believe how quickly we are getting through threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

These are two houses in Serra Retreat. And here's some more. This includes some rentals/monthly prices
http://www.bcre.com/serra-retreat-malibu-homes-for-sale.php

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

These are two houses in Serra Retreat. http://www.bcre.com/serra-retreat-malibu-homes-for-sale.php
My God... Some of us are barely surviving never mind thriving. To afford houses like these and be moaney entitled c*NTS ...... the pair of them need a reality check.
A month in a hostel with one bedroom for the 3 of them, a shared bathroom , a shared kitchen, no garden... with £30 or £40 quid a week to live on... surrounded by people with little or nothing, They might be a little more humbler ... The wealth is obscene... What an unfair world we live in. There are people sleeping on our streets and then there are these @rseholes... Going to bed a little sad tonight.... Shaking my head and despising those two even more.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
My God... Some of us are barely surviving never mind thriving. To afford houses like these and be moaney entitled c*NTS ...... the pair of them need a reality check.
A month in a hostel with one bedroom for the 3 of them, a shared bathroom , a shared kitchen, no garden... with £30 or £40 quid a week to live on... surrounded by people with little or nothing, They might be a little more humbler ... The wealth is obscene... What an unfair world we live in. There are people sleeping on our streets and then there are these @rseholes... Going to bed a little sad tonight.... Shaking my head and despising those two even more.
I'm sorry @Doodlebug005 - I just thought y'all might appreciate a bit of insight to the area.

Reactions: 15
Thanks. I can’t believe how quickly we are getting through threads.
Well done on the thread title 50s. I was panicking a little as the old one was looking a bit full. Your suggestion seemed to have the most votes.

Never done a new thread before. I was sweating 😥 a bit in case I did it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry @Doodlebug005 - I just thought y'all might appreciate a bit of insight to the area.
Sorry MO5 just cranky, it just dawned on me how awful these two are. The houses are beautiful. Lovely to see, would love somewhere like that myself 😂 but their hypocrisy is sickening. You were right to share the pics. How the other half live! Goodnight lovely lady ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just you wait, this book will come out and the royal family will drop them faster than Usain bolt can run. Also smeggys little Hollywood dream will remain a pipe dream once Hollywood see her bad mouth the queen. Shot yourself in the foot didn't you megcantalwaysgetwhatyouwant

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry MO5 just cranky, it just dawned on me how awful these two are. The houses are beautiful. Lovely to see, would love somewhere like that myself 😂 but their hypocrisy is sickening. You were right to share the pics. How the other half live! Goodnight lovely lady ♥
Goodnight @Doodlebug005 - And you're right. They are hypocrites. I get that Harry probably couldn't just set up house in just any neighborhood, but if he TRULY wanted privacy, they could have chosen a less "expensive" gated community.There are alot in the area......But honestly, they could have blended in just about anywhere in those areas without being noticed or hounded. They WANTED to be found, they WANTED to be photographed, they WANTED the publicity!! Cuz Murky can't be quiet, can't be unseen, can't be human!!

Reactions: 25
It's not about the things you posted. I think we all get moments of "WTF !:mad::mad::mad: " because of the way things are going with this bloody virus. We try to stay upbeat but sometimes you just get pissed off and need to let rip at the fuckers bleeding us dry on the other side of the globe while we all struggle. $6million would buy a lot of PPE . Bastards.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
That's so funny 😂😂😂😂
Thank you! 😃 x

Dunno. Maybe hired by the day or something. The child clearly had no interest in the strangers manhandling him.

Look, we know he's not a doll. We're taking the piss out of his dopey entitled petulant pretentious brattish parents. The child cannot read here, he doesn't give a shiny tit. He has a wonky eye(or had).I'm sure it will have been repaired in the doll hospital by the time his parents deign to let the world see a precious image of him.
:eek:Maybe the parents are in a cult and think sharing images will steal his soul. Or something. They're weird, so who knows.

Looooool 😄 in the doll hospital 😄😄😄😄😄

Also well said 😀 xx

Reactions: 3
Just you wait, this book will come out and the royal family will drop them faster than Usain bolt can run. Also smeggys little Hollywood dream will remain a pipe dream once Hollywood see her bad mouth the queen. Shot yourself in the foot didn't you megcantalwaysgetwhatyouwant
The book will be a total fairy story for her sugars to read to their lil baby Archie's and Meggy-weggy's. It will be all warm and fluffy with barely a mention of the real Royals. Can't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs just yet. She's a cute hoor is migraine.
Having said that, it still won't go down well with the royals, fluffy or not. Queenie will not be amused and it will be another (non racist) black mark against migraine. Good.

Reactions: 22
You never need to apologize for expressing your frustrations. It's ridiculous the prices of homes there and the lifestyles. Sitting on millions of dollars they earned acting! While the real heroes are just trying to survive.

Reactions: 20
I did a real live embarrassing Meghan quote. Talking virtual with friends and within context of conversation about life I said 'to quote Meghan Markle we should be striving not just thriving'. My sentence silenced the video call as everyone thought "what?"...
As it went over my friends' (not just 5!) heads I saw another "what is she talking about" face? And then after an embarrassed explanation of the quote my friends (not 5!) are thinking "why the heck is she quoting a random royal? And what?" And I can see serious concern that lockdown has gotten to me with sympathetic looks from friends (who as I type now have probably created a WhatsAppgroup talking about my insanity!)

Ps still think my fantastic title should have won 😜🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Goodnight @Doodlebug005 - And you're right. They are hypocrites. I get that Harry probably couldn't just set up house in just any neighborhood, but if he TRULY wanted privacy, they could have chosen a less "expensive" gated community.There are alot in the area......But honestly, they could have blended in just about anywhere in those areas without being noticed or hounded. They WANTED to be found, they WANTED to be photographed, they WANTED the publicity!! Cuz Murky can't be quiet, can't be unseen, can't be human!!
Thanks for posting the houses and your correct, they could live quietly if they really wanted. Turnip head is trying to protect her from the very thing she craves, everyone talking about HER.
I loved the bear photo, we were howling :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 8
Yes, i Remember seeing it at the time and thought it was odd the Harkles were hanging back.
They were definitely in the bad books at that point.
HM, Camilla, Willian and Kate completely ignored them.
The black major; the Queens equerry practically ran to atop them following the top 5 and there was another aide to hold them back. Harry and Meghan were definitely not supposed to be in the photos and William and Kate were both checking to see where they were.

I’m not sure it’s a tell all book. More like a taste of things to come as a warning shot to the RF.

Is this Scobie briefing that upmarket publication, the daily Star...!

Yep. Look at the clenched jaw. She is pissed off
She also looks like she has a bit of a moustache when you zoom in 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.