Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call the burns unit. Again. 🔥🔥🔥
From Jan Moir.

They move slowly across the landscape, lumbering and flat footed, but tenacious.
Their primordial mission is to safeguard the past, then furnish and burnish the future anew.
Look at them! Their heads are huge and their brains are perhaps not so huge – but their path is straight and true.
They trudge onwards through the desert of pain, onwards through the ache-y breaky veldt of despair where no one ever asks how they are, forever onwards towards the glory of coast to coast American television and a guest appearance on a show watched by more than five million people.
The plight of the endangered elephants will have to wait. For it is the fate of the imperilled Duke and Duchess of Sussex that concerns us here.
As much as the couple hate publicity, Meghan Markle kindly found it in her heart to give an interview to American television, the first to be broadcast in her post-Windsor world.
'I've been very lucky to be able to have hands-on experience with elephants in their natural habitat,' said the duchess in a pre-recorded interview.
When you spend time connecting with them and other wildlife you really understand we have a role to play in their preservation and their safety.'

Such a shame she did not feel the same way about the British Royal Family, with whom she also had hands-on experience in their natural habitat, but elected not to help in their preservation or safety. Rather the opposite. Why? There were clues here, if you looked for them.
As Meghan burbled on about how super, great and cool these animals were, one could see she had really connected – her favourite word – with the elephants in a way she never could with Prince Philip and the gang.

Spank you.
Wank you ?.🥒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Call the burns unit. Again. 🔥🔥🔥
From Jan Moir.

They move slowly across the landscape, lumbering and flat footed, but tenacious.
Their primordial mission is to safeguard the past, then furnish and burnish the future anew.
Look at them! Their heads are huge and their brains are perhaps not so huge – but their path is straight and true.
They trudge onwards through the desert of pain, onwards through the ache-y breaky veldt of despair where no one ever asks how they are, forever onwards towards the glory of coast to coast American television and a guest appearance on a show watched by more than five million people.
The plight of the endangered elephants will have to wait. For it is the fate of the imperilled Duke and Duchess of Sussex that concerns us here.
As much as the couple hate publicity, Meghan Markle kindly found it in her heart to give an interview to American television, the first to be broadcast in her post-Windsor world.
'I've been very lucky to be able to have hands-on experience with elephants in their natural habitat,' said the duchess in a pre-recorded interview.
When you spend time connecting with them and other wildlife you really understand we have a role to play in their preservation and their safety.'

Such a shame she did not feel the same way about the British Royal Family, with whom she also had hands-on experience in their natural habitat, but elected not to help in their preservation or safety. Rather the opposite. Why? There were clues here, if you looked for them.
As Meghan burbled on about how super, great and cool these animals were, one could see she had really connected – her favourite word – with the elephants in a way she never could with Prince Philip and the gang.

Wank you ?.🥒
You win....😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello Everyone. I've been a lurker from thread #12. Fellow castaway from Digital Spy. I will most likely continue to lurk but I just wanted to thank you all for keeping me highly entertained during lock down. Keep up the excellent work.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
long time lurker on this thread, curious to know why people in the U.K don't like meaghan markle and Harry. Can someone explain?

long time lurker on this thread, curious to know why people in the U.K don't like meaghan markle and Harry. Can someone explain?
or a run-through

Reactions: 5
Apologies if this has been posted

Hello Zenchick - a hundred reasons. But to understand it might be a good idea to work you way thru the old threads. Welcome btw 👋

Hello Everyone. I've been a lurker from thread #12. Fellow castaway from Digital Spy. I will most likely continue to lurk but I just wanted to thank you all for keeping me highly entertained during lock down. Keep up the excellent work.
Hi Bluebells. Please join in. The more the merrier.

Reactions: 19
Welcome to the dark side.:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Welcome to the pleasuredome.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

or a run-through
Basically because they are a pair of cunts who screwed the UK out of millions then fecked orf with the family silver in their filthy hands.

Apologies if this has been posted

Hello Zenchick - a hundred reasons. But to understand it might be a good idea to work you way thru the old threads. Welcome btw 👋

Hi Bluebells. Please join in. The more the merrier.
Love this quote
"They say you should never pick a fight with a person who buys ink by the barrel. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Basically because they are a pair of cunts who screwed the UK out of millions then fecked orf with the family silver in their filthy hands.
oh wow, from outside the uk they just seem like a sweet philanthropic couple and we only see the headlines about a reporter calling their kid a monkey and stuff like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was just about to suggest that Freda was the best person to give a brief synopsis.....
and there it is. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
oh wow, from outside the uk they just seem like a sweet philanthropic couple and we only see the headlines about a reporter calling their kid a monkey and stuff like that.
That wasn’t a reporter, that was some idiot ‘comedian’.

Define ‘sweet philanthropic’. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 25

or a run-through
I don’t hate them, I don’t know them.........I don’t like their behaviour.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.