Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just look at the name of the cafe though, it was meant to be. They even have Richmond's, this could actually be their happy place.

20220105_181540.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well you can suggest it alright. It’s a free country. But also a democratic one and you appear to be outvoted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If you want to rent / buy in any of these New York condos you have to go in front of a residents' committee (sorry Brit here, don't know the tech terms) and answer a load of questions. I can't believe they would be accepted anywhere.
Oh, I know, but I would like to see MM in all her glorious hubris try to get in and get totally stonewalled. You know, like showing up at the Dakota and being blocked by the doorman. While cameras click away. Tee-hee!

(I should hate myself for thinking like that but.....nah) πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Peca isn't one of Random House's imprints so they must have self published and just got a distribution through Random House. Given how awful the book is that figures. No decent publisher would have passed that crap to the printers.
I would love this to be true, that they are having to self publish.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Β£1" is going to be the new "3 days earlier" isnt it?! oh being handed verbal/written ammunition is just so lovely :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Peca means freckle in Spanish but sounds like a euphemism for a richmond :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Not sure if it will display from link for Mayer:

Capture 1.JPG

So yes, Pegsy and Peca are either one thing, or the LLC (profit element) is connected.

For Archewell:

Capture 2.JPG

There are still people that think that Peg didn't plan this from day 1.

• Wow
  • Sick
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ This Des O'connor CD is great value at 99p πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜Ž she can save the change in her little purse πŸ˜€
B00009V8X8.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think the pound coin should be posted to her but with no stamp. She will then have to pay the postage herself once she has been notified that an important letter is waiting for her at the sorting office. :ROFLMAO:
My mother once did that accidentally with a sympathy card. :rolleyes: Not a good look!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Here's that meghan I owe you- sorry! I meant a Quid πŸ˜€πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜›
Screenshot_20220105-193555_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the pound coin should be posted to her but with no stamp. She will then have to pay the postage herself once she has been notified that an important letter is waiting for her at the sorting office. :ROFLMAO:
My mother once did that accidentally with a sympathy card. :rolleyes: Not a good look!
Or someone could modify a coin and generously send it to her, for a bit of...info:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Any coin will do, even a pound.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.