Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she Google’s Archewell to see what her adoring public have to say.
Morning Meghantoinette, you paid for Frogmore Cottage yet? 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Brilliant title! im sure she does google herself.

im going to repost the Harry Markle blog link again because it is so good!

The author sums up what everyone ( apart from the Sussex Squad )thinks about them:

The Sussexes are now partly the problem of the USA, as the coronavirus has prevented all but essential travel. They are not missed here in the UK, and California is welcome to keep them. As for the Disney flop that garnered 2-3 star reviews, the public response was lackluster, and that’s being kind. While it’s been reported that the Sussexes will pay for their own security, no one actually cares who pays as long as it doesn’t come from public funds, and people will want to see the receipts in relation to them repaying the cost of Frogmore Cottage.

In fact no one cares what they do or say, but ‘Just Harry’ and ‘Just Meg’ don’t seem to want to accept that. Their problem lies in not being able to accept the harsh realities of life and the truth, in that they aren’t important and aren’t popular or liked by the masses. That must hurt their fragile egos, but frankly no one gives a damn. We want the coronavirus to stop spreading, a vaccine to be developed, and a cure to be found. That’s all that matters in the world right now, and those who don’t understand that are simply selfish and stupid, and that includes the dim and deaf Sussex duo. They are simply a stain on humanity, full of toxicity and arrogance, and who lack decency and compassion. The world doesn’t need or want them, but the Brits do want them to pay back the cost of Frogmore Cottage. Let’s see the receipts for that please as soon as possible.

Found this blind. Apparently she was tried out as a beard for George Clooney

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Even I didnt think theyd leave it to Harry to register the name of the new venture; or that theyd have the post-modern irony to call it "hole" after the founder, and forget Harry didnt hack the phonics at Eton.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

im going to repost the Harry Markle blog link again because it is so good!

The author sums up what everyone ( apart from the Sussex Squad )thinks about them:

The Sussexes are now partly the problem of the USA, as the coronavirus has prevented all but essential travel. They are not missed here in the UK, and California is welcome to keep them. As for the Disney flop that garnered 2-3 star reviews, the public response was lackluster, and that’s being kind. While it’s been reported that the Sussexes will pay for their own security, no one actually cares who pays as long as it doesn’t come from public funds, and people will want to see the receipts in relation to them repaying the cost of Frogmore Cottage.

In fact no one cares what they do or say, but ‘Just Harry’ and ‘Just Meg’ don’t seem to want to accept that. Their problem lies in not being able to accept the harsh realities of life and the truth, in that they aren’t important and aren’t popular or liked by the masses. That must hurt their fragile egos, but frankly no one gives a damn. We want the coronavirus to stop spreading, a vaccine to be developed, and a cure to be found. That’s all that matters in the world right now, and those who don’t understand that are simply selfish and stupid, and that includes the dim and deaf Sussex duo. They are simply a stain on humanity, full of toxicity and arrogance, and who lack decency and compassion. The world doesn’t need or want them, but the Brits do want them to pay back the cost of Frogmore Cottage. Let’s see the receipts for that please as soon as possible.

Saw this yesterday 😅

Reactions: 5
The Cambridges have hired the social media expert Megz poached from Burberry.
She must be spitting feathers. The Cambridge Instagram is now at 11.5m followers.
Archewell will never catch up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She must be spitting feathers. The Cambridge Instagram is now at 11.5m followers.
Have you seen archewell.global? Is it theirs?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you seen archewell.global? Is it theirs?
Looks like a fan account. It will be interesting to see how many domains get bought up. The Kanye goldigger linked to archewell foundation is priceless.
im assuming they will launch archewell on Archie’s first birthday, as well as selling the photos, probably to people magazine. That, and their 2nd anniversary are the on,y events they’ve got.
However it’s Prince Louis and Princess Charlotte’s birthdays soon, so I’m sure Kate has lots of photos planned!

Cambridge babies

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've been watching Suits on Netflix. I've got up to Meghan's last season on the show. Firstly the chemistry between Meghan and Patrick J Adams was unbelievable. I've never seen that chemistry with Meghan and Harry? I've never seen Meghan in any acting role before. I have seen her in interviews. She comes across quite controlling. When I watched suits she was likeable until she got to season 6/7. This was the timeline she met Harry. Her acting had changed. Noticed one scene she patted Patrick the same way she pats Harry on the arms. I thought why is Meghan's character over acting. Her acting scenes she was speaking slower and more dramatic than needed. Lots of vacant eye staring. It's like the likeable Rachel had turned into Meghan. Only way I can explain it. Then I thought how does a C/D list actress marry a Prince? I can only imagine he watched Suits and fell in love with Rachel. The interview with Tom Bradby and Meghan is very much how Meghan acts in her last season of Suits. Dramatic and lots of eye staring.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Brilliant shade being thrown by K&W. 💅🏻😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I've been watching Suits on Netflix. I've got up to Meghan's last season on the show. Firstly the chemistry between Meghan and Patrick J Adams was unbelievable. I've never seen that chemistry with Meghan and Harry? I've never seen Meghan in any acting role before. I have seen her in interviews. She comes across quite controlling. When I watched suits she was likeable until she got to season 6/7. This was the timeline she met Harry. Her acting had changed. Noticed one scene she patted Patrick the same way she pats Harry on the arms. I thought why is Meghan's character over acting. Her acting scenes she was speaking slower and more dramatic than needed. Lots of vacant eye staring. It's like the likeable Rachel had turned into Meghan. Only way I can explain it. Then I thought how does a C/D list actress marry a Prince? I can only imagine he watched Suits and fell in love with Rachel. The interview with Tom Bradby and Meghan is very much how Meghan acts in her last season of Suits. Dramatic and lots of eye staring.
I read recently that the cast of suits were ‘uncomfortable’ with their chemistry both on and off the screen.

🏅 Here’s a medal for watching it and taking one for the team.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I watched suits about 4 years ago, binged watched it for Harvey Spector, Donna and Louis Litt characters and the clothes. I thought the Rachel / Patrick J Adams storyline was boring.
however, when they did it for the first time in the filing room, it was quite steamy. Must rewatch. She’s not good enough an actress to fake that.
Harry had never seen suits before he met Megz.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I watched the first 2 seasons when they came out years ago, long before she met Harry, and I found her to be very wooden. Like she cared about looking pretty first and the acting came second. Which is why it makes me chuckle when she says she wants big roles with A list directors or a superhero movie.

There is a VERY good reason why she peaked on a TV show and her other roles were "Girl holding case" and "Girl giving blowjob". She isn't a good actress and being talked about for creating drama and drawing people to pay their hard earned money to see you are two very different things.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I’m amazed (horrified) by the number of comments to that piece that refer to her as ‘fat’. Certainly, she has a body shape that doesn’t have the waistline definition of some, and certainly she took a normal amount of time to shed all of her baby weight, but she is not and never has been ‘fat’.

So, that’s the Queen with their former Head of Communications and W&K with their social media ace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

I read recently that the cast of suits were ‘uncomfortable’ with their chemistry both on and off the screen.

🏅 Here’s a medal for watching it and taking one for the team.

I was curious about Suits. I have too much time on my hands now 😂 I didn't expect to enjoy the show so much. Now a big fan of Patrick J Adams The change in Meghan was obvious when you watch the seasons. I actually felt uncomfortable watching their love scenes.

I watched suits about 4 years ago, binged watched it for Harvey Spector, Donna and Louis Litt characters and the clothes. I thought the Rachel / Patrick J Adams storyline was boring.
however, when they did it for the first time in the filing room, it was quite steamy. Must rewatch. She’s not good enough an actress to fake that.
Harry had never seen suits before he met Megz.
I loved Louis Litt.. I had to google Harry and Meghan's wedding to see the suit cast there. Rick didn't look impressed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.