Harry and Meghan #156 She may have won, but she's still scum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do, vaguely. I think I read something about it on Tumblr way back.

Interesting tweet from Richard Eden about Kirstie's article. Sorry I can't screenshot as I don't know how to do it from my tablet.

I don't remember a Royal wedding where guests where posting selfies, on SM and merching clothes out of accommodations provided by Royals.
Yet it was there: Serena, Mullroney, Demi...
It is possible that any misbehavior by the kids(normal) could be uploaded somewhere to assist the plans that the Harkles seemingly had from the start.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I don't remember a Royal wedding where guests where posting selfies, on SM and merching clothes out of accommodations provided by Royals.
Yet it was there: Serena, Mullroney, Demi...
It is possible that any misbehavior by the kids(normal) could be uploaded somewhere to assist the plans that the Harkles seemingly had from the start.
Yes, I remember some of the Instagram stuff, and the Mail did an article on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
She really is a vile individual!
She really does act like a petulant child all the time. I find myself getting angry every time I see her 😡. Off topic, I was watching those really cheesy naff Christmas movies this afternoon and pretty much every dark haired actress looks just like her and the acting skills are on the same level (I know, why do I watch them but I do every year)

Not sure if this has already been posted but Watch this 😂🙄🙄
Not surprised at all, she steals everything, she’s an absolute witch. Loved the reaction in the tic toc vid from the woman though 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To my mind, the account in Freda's post definitely has the ring of truth because of the BIB.

It's the same vocabulary Smegs is said to have used when the staff bullying allegations emerged. Smegs told a palace aide who challenged the way she was treating her staff: "It's not my job to coddle them."

So we have two completely separate and unrelated accounts of Smegs using the word 'coddle'. You're busted Smegs!
Ironic when Smegs was clearly “coddled” herself as a child.
She just can’t see that she herself is a horrible whiny brat herself now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Latest Lady C

Smeg's Pyrrhic Victory Possibly judgement will be reversed on appeal. İn Lady C's opinion, Court has taken too narrow a view of the circumstances. İn reality the public (us Tattlers) have a better idea of Smeg's slippery character than the Judges have. Need to have sufficient knowledge of past behaviour to deal with a master manipulator like Smeg. May be more gravitas given to argument that letter was intended to be made public at higher appeal level and leaked by Smeg to embarass Thomas Markle. Letter written as a lie to be believed as the truth. Even though MOS did breach copyright in this instance Lady C believes they should be let off the hook. Only an evil daughter would set up a father like she did.
Lady C believes way forward is an exhaustive hearing where both parties argue case and a proper public examination of all issues ie Supreme Court.
Smeg has been exposed
as a liar, cheat, fraud, perjuror, wicked daughter, and a sanctimonious devious hypocrite. Enjoying the benefits of having played the race card and will never be called out.
Repercussions for legal system? Court of appeal have been trying to bring in privacy laws through the back door so this is an important case and likely to be discussed/appealed further. Freedom of speech at stake.
Bullying İnvestigation Smeg is aware that she will not be totally exonerated and her and lawyers have been turning attention to countering the claims.
İf Haz had married any other girlfriends how would he have fared? Lady C believes he would not have become a traitor to his family. Despite his personal problems he would have stayed within the protection of TRF. Smeg was the catalyst.
Lawyer's discussion of case on BBC doc? İnappropriate and unethical gas-lighting by Jenny Afia. Smeg will not be absolved. Valentine Low has irrefutable evidence.
Should Anusol be cancelled? Opportunist leftie and republican who set up newspaper preaching for the Tories. İnsincere apology. His allegations against TRF are unsubstantiated. An oik caught with his trousers down when wildly insufficient.
Many thanks to @mardymare for sitting through and giving us the updated, it is very much appreciated ❤ ❤ ❤ as always!
Sadly I don't think Lady C has much to say at the moment, perhaps her sources are less forthcoming... :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hello everyone, I am new to this thread. Glad to see others who think the same about Harry's wife. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Who is this:
🤣

-glossy-mug-11oz-handle-on-left-6160829500b38_590x.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
But then we'd have nothing to talk about. And I, for one, want to see the last dregs of smegs played out across the papers. :devilish: :LOL:
I think we're definitely going to see that. Mail+ now tweeting the link to an article from September comparing Smeggy's style to Kate's.

Cruella de Vil. :ROFLMAO:

Again, sorry for no screenshot. Still on my tablet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi guys ! 😄 I can't believe there are so many threads about them. I just can't stand her. Obviously, she didn't make her way into the RF for love (she may love the guy but it's obvious she has ulterior motives). I also hated all the fuss she made about the wedding. You know, the tiara drama and the "musty chapel". Like how dare you insult the queen when she allows you to marry where she prays. And the infamous tiara drama. Eugenie is a blood princess so, sorry not sorry, priority to her 🤷‍♀️ And did she really expect the queen to dismantle her grandma's choker over her whims ? Ginger's answer killed me though "What Meghan wants, Meghan gets". So basically, she has the right to break granny Mary's choker to match the tiara and have a huge ring just because she was mad about Katie getting the sapphire ring ? How ridiculous ! 😡

I know it's a bit long but I just can't stand people like her...

• Heart
Reactions: 45
With all due respect…no, the Queen didn’t influence tax laws to benefit herself. At least not in the way you’re implying. There was no financial benefit to herself at all and it was all above board and legal.

It was an issue of privacy. A new bill coming in 50 or so years ago about transparency would have resulted in her private finances (stocks and shares etc) being open to scrutiny. They key word here being “private”. She needs to give royal consent & assent to all legislation and on that particular occasion briefed her lawyers to speak to the government about the implications for her, which were profound. A workaround was found that protected her.

Now, we can argue till the cows come home about the rights and wrongs of this - but for me, big meh. She’s the sovereign - she never asked to be, she just is. She has issues to consider that are entirely alien to the rest of us. Keeping private information private is the big one, imo. Whether the sovereign should ever be allowed to lobby in this way is a matter for constitutional experts - like most things it’s all shades of grey. I imagine that both sides coukd make compelling arguments.

But the takeaway is that the only benefit for herself was privacy, not some big tax break that increased her coffers as you are implying. PLUS….all of the documentation is in the national archives, so not some secret conspiracy theory.

This is all a million miles away from involving herself in a CRIME to influence high court judges to present a particular verdict. Because that’s what it would be…a crime of enormous and far-reaching magnitude.

Just because it‘s “Her Majesty’s Courts” does not mean she’s in charge of them. She’s not the CEO of the CPS or judiciary! It’s all done in her name because she’s head of state. There is literally no mechanism whatsoever where she could do what you’re suggesting.

No doubt you think that the right words in the right ears is all that’s needed but it would have to be a lot of ears & in particular three sets of ears that are owned by three of the highest law makers in the land! Because, yeah, they are obviously just the people to ask for favours which involve serious corruption.

And, by the way, the defence in this matter is one of the biggest news organisations in the world, and arguably one of the most influential. Any whiff of something like that happening and they could bring down the monarchy in an afternoon - and have fun doing it. The Queen would risk that for what? To protect a woman she probably despises? There was no risk to her from this case going to trial - no irrelevant gossip about unrelated matters could be aired. The only people who could possibly end up looking bad is Markle, Ginger Pube Face, the five “friends” and Scobie.

It’s worth remembering too that most legal experts predicted the result so why the need for a conspiracy theory is beyond me.

Also, we don’t know if there was any cover-up regarding the bullying. You say the assistant was paid off but that’s gossip, no mainstream media has run that. I hope it’s true & it wouldn’t surprise me if it was but we cannot treat it as fact. We also only know what was happening from Jason Knauf’s pov…he sent it upstairs and we don’t know what, if anything, was done from there. My gut says there was no “cover-up” just a bunch of people who didn’t really know what to do. A “principal“ behaving that outrageously had clearly never happened before…even tit-for-brains Andrew had never gone that far. But hopefully it’ll be clearer when the report is done.

So, I’m sorry - I don’t consider myself naive but your assertions don’t pass the sniff test for me.

Incidentally…why are you not all more excited by that clip of Mark Stephens talking to Julia Hartley Brewer? He is an acknowledged expert in media law/privacy (and predicted this failure, btw - he said it was 60/40 in Markle’s favour). To recap, he says that ANL will certainly approach the SC and probably fail - unlikeiy it’ll even be heard. But he considers it a near certainly they’ll take it to the European Court of Human Rights where they’ll stand a very good chance of winning.

The reason for this is because it’s considered a human right to be heard in a criminal or civil trial. ANL won’t be asking them to consider whether Markle’s privacy was breached but whether it was fair and just to refuse a trial in a case as complicated and nuanced as this one. And, frankly, if Mark Stephens (as well as media & privacy he’s also an expert in human rights law) says they could win, then they could win.

It’s not over, friends. I reckon the witch will have to appear in court yet, although it may take a few years ☹ - but in the meantime she won’t get her apology or, even better, anyone paying her enormous legal bills.

Take heart ❤❤❤❤

(I can’t be arsed to check for typos, so forgive any there are).
Feckin' hell's bells ... you are goooooood.
Superb explanation.
It's frustrating when you(me) just aren't getting through to someone, but I cannot see that any part of that precise explanation was arguable/debatable or too complicated to absorb.
You deserve a mushy :m.

Yes, I had a lil think on this last night and I'm pretty sure the ECHR is the best road to take if ANL want to play total hard ball. Make smeggy fight for her win to the bitter end ... then snatch it out from under her modified nose.
Yah, the big ole fat lady is resting her tonsils and dusting off her finest stage costume. I have faith.

Hello everyone, I am new to this thread. Glad to see others who think the same about Harry's wife. ;)
🎼Come on Eileen ... 🎼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Jesus Christ he's a jumped up, repugnant, inbred midget's dumb duck ball of shite, arse faced, crossed eyed wank stain. The best part of him ran down his mother's leg after his gnome father rode her.

He will not be cancelled as he's a woke POC thrashing pRiViLeGeD white folk. If it was a white person thrashing a POC, you bet your house and contents they'd have been cancelled by now.
Whole debacle make me bleeping sick. duck the BBC, duck Anal Rmajambollocksface and FUUUUCK the CaliCunts. May all their respective arseholes turn square and fester at the corners for all eternity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Jesus Christ he's a jumped up, repugnant, inbred midget's dumb duck ball of shite, arse faced, crossed eyed wank stain. The best part of him ran down his mother's leg after his gnome father rode her.

He will not be cancelled as he's a woke POC thrashing pRiViLeGeD white folk. If it was a white person thrashing a POC, you bet your house and contents they'd have been cancelled by now.
Whole debacle make me bleeping sick. duck the BBC, duck Anal Rmajambollocksface and FUUUUCK the CaliCunts. May all their respective arseholes turn square and fester at the corners for all eternity.
Ugh woke POC, almost feel bad for being a POC myself... I just despise this expression. In France, we have a similar expression which is even worse (you know, it's supposed to emphasise on so-called "systemic racism" and "white privilege" 🤪🤪🤪) Btw who on earth is that guy ? And what's all the fuss about monarchy VS non-monarchy ? In France, there are monarchists too but most of people are done with this debate 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just hope that the press now trickle the truth about her in articles now, I can honestly say I have never loathed someone in the public eye as the ‘fraud’ she makes me rage when I see reports about her.

I remember the ‘Diana’ years and she was not the naive person she made out to be. If I’m honest Diana used to irritate me then.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've been dipping in and out so really hope I haven't missed something similar but...

#157 Meghan is Crass and The Law is an Ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The BBC’s funding should be directly related to viewings because who is watching the crap they put out. Literally no one. There should be an independent financial audit on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wish Kate had made Meghan cry!
Because if she had humiliated and taunted my child and been nasty to the child's nanny I would have made her cry!
She would have been walking down the aisle with two black eyes.
But fortunately Kate is too much of a lady to do that.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.