Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So little has been said about that recently. And of course nobody can travel for who knows how long. But I’d still like it to go ahead. The Mail must have stuff they’re holding back for this case. I want to know what it is.
Yes me too, I think if H&M get a little clue to what the media (Because if the Mail are sued, the rest of the media will be next, so IMO will all gang together on this ) are holding back they will drop the case

Reactions: 12
Please point out the racism as I've never seen anyone mention her skin colour ,why do Meghan fans instantly throw in the race card ?
Because that's all they have. People who throw that in for the sake of making "their point", when clearly none of that has been shown, are beyond ignorant!
So do I. I shouldn’t be so nosey at a time like this, but sadly I am.
thinking we all are!!!

Reactions: 16
Anyone know who the girl from the wedding in the striped dress is? Serious Mega Megz shade being thrown here.
No idea! Mayne she just plonked herself there as she doesnt have a drink in front of her. Lol the look on migraines face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just as we say he has aged a lot since getting together with her, so has she! I don't know if it's been the stress or she has had something done but when they were dating her face looked much nicer, it hasn't been that long. All those nights staying up scheming are catching up with her face :p

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just as we say he has aged a lot since getting together with her, so has she! I don't know if it's been the stress or she has had something done but when they were dating her face looked much nicer, it hasn't been that long. All those nights staying up scheming are catching up with her face :p
Catching up with her face 🤣

• Haha
The fact that Meghan is half black has absolutely nothing to do with the comments on this thread. I have NEVER heard anything racist, EVER. The vitriol is exclusively directed towards behaviour. I find it sad that people can’t differentiate between true racism and the dislike of somebody because they are an hole. Personally, I couldn’t give a tit what colour the woman is, she’s a bleep! The understanding of racism and the speed with which people pull that excuse for somebody having a differing opinion or not agreeing with their ideology astounds me.
She's not half black though. Her dad is 100% white and her mum is very much mixed race, not 100% black.

Doria Ragland, the mother of the Duchess of Sussex, is black only by virtue of the American one drop rule, that anyone who is part black counts as wholly black.
The appended family lines of Alvin Ragland, the father of Doria, shows some interesting facts. The Ragland family originates in Cornwall, with a Methodist Minister: at some time this line seems to have interbred with a person of African provenance, whether free or enslaved not known. The son of this union then married a white woman, Texie Hendrick. This is amusing in that various activists have assured me that pale skin in African Americans always originates in rape.
The line seems to have continued in the mulatto society before marrying someone darker. The ascent of the mother of Doria Ragland I do not know, but I have read elsewhere that it is also part white.
So all in all, I would say that Doria Ragland is half black, plus a little bit more: 56% sub-Saharan African, perhaps. We would need to have a DNA test to say with accuracy. This is obviously halved in her daughter.

Reactions: 8
She's not half black though. Her dad is 100% white and her mum is very much mixed race, not 100% black.

Doria Ragland, the mother of the Duchess of Sussex, is black only by virtue of the American one drop rule, that anyone who is part black counts as wholly black.
The appended family lines of Alvin Ragland, the father of Doria, shows some interesting facts. The Ragland family originates in Cornwall, with a Methodist Minister: at some time this line seems to have interbred with a person of African provenance, whether free or enslaved not known. The son of this union then married a white woman, Texie Hendrick. This is amusing in that various activists have assured me that pale skin in African Americans always originates in rape.
The line seems to have continued in the mulatto society before marrying someone darker. The ascent of the mother of Doria Ragland I do not know, but I have read elsewhere that it is also part white.
So all in all, I would say that Doria Ragland is half black, plus a little bit more: 56% sub-Saharan African, perhaps. We would need to have a DNA test to say with accuracy. This is obviously halved in her daughter.
Screenshot_20200331-214056.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Still doesn’t stop her using the racist card. She’s still a bleep! 😂

• Haha
I know it’s not necessarily on topic but there’s a programme on about Kate on ITV3 at 9pm. It looks like it’s going to follow her integration into the Royal Family. I can’t wait to see how different it was from Me Again! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.