Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This brilliant blog from Harry Markled
Highlights:

• The Disney elephant thing had already been completed by another Alister.
Disney had to pay donations to a lot of charities for them to step aside quietly for Megz to step in. Bob Iger got sacked over it.
  • Americans have started a petition to stop Harry getting residency

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Highlights:

Disney had to pay donations to a lot of charities for them to step aside quietly for Megz to step in. Bob Iger got sacked over it.
Ah so that explains the Bob Iger thing

Reactions: 14
Highlights:

I've only just realised, after reading this (because I'm not terribly quick on the uptake) that the Harkles begin their muggle lives on April Fool's Day. Well played, Her Majesty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Good one. What will happen to her stupid instagram page name on 1st April?
Will probably be replaced by the Tig, with all 11 million followers.

Apparently she only needs to be resident for 6 months in California to file for divorce.
Fingers crossed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Will probably be replaced by the Tig, with all 11 million followers.

Apparently she only needs to be resident for 6 months in California to file for divorce.
Fingers crossed.
So she will rename it TheTig? I don't doubt that's what she will do, it is inevitable

Reactions: 7
A Reuters reporter spotted this reply that the Harkles have made their own private security arrangement. Does this mean their policemen can go home?

Reactions: 5
I wonder who the original narrator of Elephant was...I guess we will never know and that’s torturous.

As they’re an A Lister, I’m sure they will be running their mouth around Hollywood that they were thrown off a movie because Meghan butted in. I can’t imagine that will help Meghan’s reputation in the industry.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yes another confirmation of privately funded security.
Harry probably said “Hi Pa, sorry you’ve got corona virus. Anyway, can you stump up a few million to pay for our security. Laters”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A Reuters reporter spotted this reply that the Harkles have made their own private security arrangement. Does this mean their policemen can go home?
They were definitely trying to get any which country to pay for their security. This was not the plan.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.