Harry and Meghan #146 Faking skills to pay the bills , PC is very proud of Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting video by Bookworm

Approx 28 mins long.
No twittering birds.
Its as if she reads here and knew we were discussing Charles being a problem for the Monarchy.

She gives an interesting account of the different types of narcissism.
She says Meghan ticks the boxes for 2 types
And that Charles is a cerebral narcissist.

She says that because Charles is a narcissist it is the reason nothing has been done about Meghan because to call out her narc behaviour would mean they would have to call out Charles too.
Hence the inactivity on this matter.

She covers what we discussed about his entitlement, toothpaste being squeezed for him and all the cash for access, cash for honours etc we know Charles is guilty of.

And she explains that the narc will keep repeating the same mistakes over and over, never learn from them and just shrug them off and blame somebody else for it or claim ignorance of it.

Charles guilty on all counts.

So its really is quite a good clip.
Thanks for posting it @LadyMuck

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
God I would bleeping love if Tiggy came out of left wing at a claim like that and confirmed it was 100% non-organic bullshit.

These two are disgusting and at this point I want to see Megsy working at an Arby's, after she's spat out whatever husk she leaves of Hazno when she's done with him.

I don't know if the Queen's illness is really due to Whinge n' Cringe, but honestly I think most women her age would be shaken by this amount of public mudflinging among their family members. 95 year olds aren't known for the fortitude of their constitutions, usually, though god knows Brenda seems hardier than most. If she were my own grandmother I'd be in Montecito right now, dragging Markle in donuts all over the lawn by one of her rat's nest hairpieces, screaming strings of expletives creative, detailed and horrifying enough to make Hawwy's delicate ginger ears fall off in aristocratic protest. And she wonders why she's so universally despised, Hazno aside... the raddled auld twit. Who does that to anyone's grandmother??

God, sometimes I surprise myself with how much I dislike her. She's just so utterly malevolent. That, and her smugness is directly proportionate to how thick as pigswill she is, so she's that perfect combination of self-assured and terminally stupid that really puts a fire in your belly.
BIB exactly how I feel and why I wandered in. My grannies passed before I could remember them. My brother and family pretty much markled by a 666 of my own for a SIL. This is not right. The 2some are slowly killing her. Somebody has to do something. Who the duck is she to insert her malevolence into the RF? She opts not to meet TQ, and jaunts off to watch Serena instead? Right there. Iron fisted smack down. I'm sad, and she has to be stopped. <3. Good morning. And Im hope today's the day she implodes due to her own markling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Approx 28 mins long.
No twittering birds.
Its as if she reads here and knew we were discussing Charles being a problem for the Monarchy.

She gives an interesting account of the different types of narcissism.
She says Meghan ticks the boxes for 2 types
And that Charles is a cerebral narcissist.

She says that because Charles is a narcissist it is the reason nothing has been done about Meghan because to call out her narc behaviour would mean they would have to call out Charles too.
Hence the inactivity on this matter.

She covers what we discussed about his entitlement, toothpaste being squeezed for him and all the cash for access, cash for honours etc we know Charles is guilty of.

And she explains that the narc will keep repeating the same mistakes over and over, never learn from them and just shrug them off and blame somebody else for it or claim ignorance of it.

Charles guilty on all counts.

So its really is quite a good clip.
Thanks for posting it @LadyMuck
Thanks for the recap! I can never remember anything after I've watched it !

Reactions: 16
So, on Sunday Adele filmed the concert section of her CBS special with Orca. Gayle King was there. Ellen was there. So, was James Corden. Heck, even Adele’s ex-husband was there. No mention of the Snarkles being there. I mean, SURELY they must’ve. Right? Only, if they were there we’d have heard about it by now. Right?
1635243703804.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The Harkles must be giving us a lot to discuss. I just checked how many threads that have been started this month. Thread 143 was started on 2 October and it looks like we may start 147 before the month ends.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Apologies if this has been discussed, I haven’t been on here in ages - I’ve missed the fun but they just were winding me up too much 😣

Have they got connections at Amazon or something?! My fiancé and I were messing around with Alexa and we asked her who her favourite Royal is, and she answers with “Definitely Meghan!” 🙄

We then asked her who the most popular Royal is and guess who she say.. “Prince Harry, who has overtaken his grandmother The Queen” 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
complete random thought folks, I think the RF would very much have welcomed a child of 6 and wife and if he/she was obviously bi racial, they would have loved it ! It would have been a real look at us and who diverse we are! But honestly, who in 2021 give a crap, I don't believe the RF is racists, and lets be honest 6 and family are so far down the pecking order that even the snobby artistocrats can see it matters not a jot.

Reading some of the articles about PC and Will feuding over the future crown, watch this space, I bet the Monteshitehole residents are going to start spinning this, if they aren't already.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
:mad: So incensed after watching C4 Dispatches last night. Kids in real poverty- in this country. 4 siblings to a room, living in temporary accommodation, relying on food banks. They have never had a holiday or eaten out. Made me hate that witch even more with her ballet & tap, meals out and holidays to Hawaii. Sick of the lying money grabbers

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Regarding Halloween, how on earth is that allowed in this 'woke' age ... surely it breaks gender roles, upsets 'witches', is misogynistic ... blah blah blah. I'm just waiting for the Halloween backlash to start from the woke brigade. No way MegMinge will can having any of that.
I'm a witch and I love Halloween. For Pagans, it's the new year and known as Samhain. It's a wonderful time for us and marks the end of 'the turn of the wheel'. So the woke brigade can't touch it, thank Goddess, because it's a religious festival. Being a religious festival, they have to respect it whether they want to or not.
As for the Christian identified version of witch, we couldn't care less. Christians are entitled to their views too. We're just happy to see people party and have a good time. Because that's what we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
:mad: So incensed after watching C4 Dispatches last night. Kids in real poverty- in this country. 4 siblings to a room, living in temporary accommodation, relying on food banks. They have never had a holiday or eaten out. Made me hate that witch even more with her ballet & tap, meals out and holidays to Hawaii. Sick of the lying money grabbers
That's because neither of them have any concept of the value of money. They've both had whatever they wanted, with money being no object. They only read about poverty but have never struggled financially, or worried about paying any bills, so they just don't understand. All she's bothered about us wearing expensive red or green sacks and in her imagination she thinks she's as glamorous as Catherine. Nope.

I don't like her, I don't like what she stands for (Meghan's bank account), and I hate what she's doing to her father, her siblings, her in laws, the monarchy, and betraying her husband with so many lies. Haz could have had a wonderful wife and lived a great happy life - if only ....

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.