Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We could do a prince and the pauper type swap with guy in bath and mr6.
Pretty sure he'd appreciate doing a proper princely job.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she would take on a more minor role as a secondary character and work her way into the forefront, she could endear herself to people. People were absolutely sick of Robert Downey Jr's antics when he started to make a comeback and got the Iron Man role. Now he walks on water. But she would have to start small, and she just can't do it. She always does this. She goes in demanding this huge thing that everyone knows won't work, but she would have gotten the little thing if she'd asked for that instead, and could have worked her way up to the big thing. And now she's not going to get anything and everyone's just looking at her like she's crazy, and then she's off for the 847th time to the garden to do another primal scream.

H&M are like this font of perpetual dumbassery. Even a mouse in a maze eventually learns where to go to get the cheese. WTF is wrong with them?
Ego. She thinks it would be demeaning for a Duchess to have to take a secondary role. She must always be the star of anything she is part of.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
This shows why Hazno and Smeggy invested in Ethics.

More access to social media platforms apparently to stop 'online hate' but in reality they are trying to stop free speech and censor any news coming out about them that they haven't distributed telling us how wonderful they are.

Murky Meg was right about this in her latest video. Our freedom of speech is being eroded and these cunts are right behind it 🀬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Ooh new gossip! At least I've never heard it before :LOL:

Anyone remember 'Fringe'? It was an American TV show that I really loved but I don't remember smegs in it. Apparently, she was set up to be a regular and recurring character on the show but ended up in two episodes before being dropped :ROFLMAO:

Quotes taken from DataLounge and through that from Reddit.
"If you watched Meghan struggle through those first two episodes (it was a two-part opener) you'll understand. She is an absolute tit actress. So very very wooden and she only has a very short range. Think three different facial expressions she uses for everything., plus she mumbles. She was clearly out of her depth. You can see this in the first season of Suits too. Its just comical how bad she is at her craft. You can tell she never paid her dues. "

"She was so bad that Fringe decided to go in a completely different direction and recast a male character who became a permanent cast member in place of her.
"

"FOX wanted another female character instead of Charlie, but the writers ultimately hated her, viewers didn't like her, so her storyline was quickly dropped."

" I will concede the storyline within the show they were setting up for the character was awesome. Sadly Meghan is such a cringeworthy tit actress that nobody could stand her. "

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Edited to add: Found a clip but it won't let me post it. On YouTube, just type Meghan Markle and Fringe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Wow that is such a telling picture of her. Playing the race card in full evidence here. We should put that in the Wiki page !
I will be doing, but there are some Wiki issues at the moment. It's got too full, so I've had to temporarily move some stuff to page 2 until I get chance to organise it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Smegs playing Lady Macbeth - "I think we should change it to Duchess Macbeth and I've rewritten the lines. The ones in the play are so old fashioned and dated now. It needs to be more authentic"

Smegs playing Scarlett O'Hara "I think we should change it to Duchess Scarlett and Scarlett needs to free the slaves at the beginning and emphasize how bad war is and how caring and authentic she is. All the slaves love her and recognise her as their saviour. Oh, and she's not white.'

Smegs playing Medea "I think we should change it to Duchess Medea...what? She's a princess? Oh, ok, that will work but no killing kids. She can't kill the kids. And Jason can't leave her because he's madly in love with her and he kills his new wife so he can be back with her"

Smegs playing Diana, Princess of Wales 'I'm happy for her to be a princess but she needs to keep the HRH. Plus there should be a scene where she tells Harry that she's had a vision and he's going to marry the most beautiful and talented woman in the world. She will be his princess and they will live happily ever after. Charles should fall on his sword when he hears that she's dead"

New game folks! Who do you think smegs should play and how would she alter the role to make it better?
This is such a great idea...wish I could think of a few more ideas....

I spose it has to be a victim kind of role... Like Cinderella or a Disney Princess? Where the poor innocent ends up marrrying the prince? But thats a bit too easy...

But if she wants a superhero kind of role.......which one would suit her best? Maybe the Hulk, cos she can then wear her favourite green colour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mrs Danvers in Rebecca. An unhinged, malevolent old crow.
No alteration to role required. She can just be herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooh new gossip! At least I've never heard it before :LOL:

Anyone remember 'Fringe'? It was an American TV show that I really loved but I don't remember smegs in it. Apparently, she was set up to be a regular and recurring character on the show but ended up in two episodes before being dropped :ROFLMAO:

Quotes taken from DataLounge and through that from Reddit.
"If you watched Meghan struggle through those first two episodes (it was a two-part opener) you'll understand. She is an absolute tit actress. So very very wooden and she only has a very short range. Think three different facial expressions she uses for everything., plus she mumbles. She was clearly out of her depth. You can see this in the first season of Suits too. Its just comical how bad she is at her craft. You can tell she never paid her dues. "

"She was so bad that Fringe decided to go in a completely different direction and recast a male character who became a permanent cast member in place of her.
"

"FOX wanted another female character instead of Charlie, but the writers ultimately hated her, viewers didn't like her, so her storyline was quickly dropped."

" I will concede the storyline within the show they were setting up for the character was awesome. Sadly Meghan is such a cringeworthy tit actress that nobody could stand her. "

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Edited to add: Found a clip but it won't let me post it. On YouTube, just type Meghan Markle and Fringe.

Is this the one? Smeggy giving Pacey a hard time and he brushes her off due to lack of authority πŸ˜ƒ

ETA Damn it must be blocked here.

Reactions: 17
These two tweets popped up together (I was mortified the algorithm thought I'd want to see them). Scabies and Ellen who I thought was rather persona non grata these days. Follow the link to sign a petition (?) going through her website. Totes legit.

View attachment 811146
So these nitwits, who know nothing of economics or modern fracking or drilling techniques are going to demand that the people in Africa remain poor. They want to withhold the ability of African countries to access cheaper oil (which is one of the main things that helped developed countries advance and get rich), destroy all of the jobs this would bring, leave them beholden to China and Russia for their oil, and force them to ship in oil, which is far more damaging environmentally. Modern fracking and drilling techniques have a very small footprint and are more environmentally sound. But no, this racist would prefer African people live in poverty

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This is such a great idea...wish I could think of a few more ideas....

I spose it has to be a victim kind of role... Like Cinderella or a Disney Princess? Where the poor innocent ends up marrrying the prince? But thats a bit too easy...

But if she wants a superhero kind of role.......which one would suit her best? Maybe the Hulk, cos she can then wear her favourite green colour!
Or Shrek?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Is this the one? Smeggy giving Pacey a hard time and he brushes her off due to lack of authority πŸ˜ƒ

ETA Damn it must be blocked here.
Just watched the trailer, here's a YouTube comment from a deluded viewer:

"It's also sad that this Amy Jessup character wasn't developed further, she got a lot of potential (Meghan looked stunning even in the past)."

She looked cross eyed in the bit I sawπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Superhero role? πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚

She already had the biggest role in her career. Yet refused to follow the script.

Is anyone going to want to direct her in a film? A woman who showed to the world that she thought she knew better than an actual QUEEN? Who refused direction and guidance from experienced Palace staff? Who has a reputation for being demanding and a bully?

She is quoted as saying she was going to update and modernize our monarchy. (despite no-one asking her or wanting her to do that) She has proved herself someone who willfully ignores protocol - even to the point of physically shoving a Prince out of the way.

Which film director is going to take that attitude on? Ever? Even if she were extremely talented. (Which it seems she isn't.)

Not. a. chance. You can manifest your dreams all you like, luv, but this time the universe ( and the casting agents, directors and producers at Marvel Cinematic Universe) ain't listening!

My opinions only. Other personal lived truths may vary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I watched a 1min or so clip and it looks dire, one of the things guaranteed to put me off a TV series is a 25ish gorgeous girl who is heading up a team of FBI agents or such like. Where are the slightly middle aged normal looking women who have gained a bit of professional and life experience heading up these teams?? Had to stop watching Quantities with HW mate in it for similar reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
According the Luca on Twitter yesterday, he says the Harlem schoolchildren were encouraged to bring $5 each to give to the foundation. Their foundation where they get to keep 95% of the proceeds. So far no-one has said otherwise.

Those clips of her 'acting' are dire. She's that bad I could cringe for her, if I cared, which I don't.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.