Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could be interesting , if it happens... Biden and Harris, and the Obamas etc will be fighting each other to get in the queue😂
The Doxy will be spitting tacks and shitting nails and he will be sulking😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The closer online article was of course inaccurate. It mentions a 2016 USA royal visit by Harry and Meghan. First of all, how can that be a royal tour when she wasn't royal yet? Checking (Wikipedia - I know . . . ) it was when Harry was invited for the Invictus games. Megsie was just another spectator. Just another midweek jaw dropping twist!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
@MoodyBlue I like that word. Controllation. the grabbing, and clutching, and pushing and poking, it all reeks of mind control. Meg was raised by Dora, and now she's with the alleged babies? The ghost of Charlie Manson would be a better babysitter than Dorito.

Isn't it time for the new thread title? I voted for a great one last week I think. :) I love new threads. And I'm right here and all caught up for once! Is it exciting? Is there a parade? Are there speeches? 😀😁🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@MoodyBlue I like that word. Controllation. the grabbing, and clutching, and pushing and poking, it all reeks of mind control. Meg was raised by Dora, and now she's with the alleged babies? The ghost of Charlie Manson would be a better babysitter than Dorito.

Isn't it time for the new thread title? I voted for a great one last week I think. :) I love new threads. And I'm right here and all caught up for once! Is it exciting? Is there a parade? Are there speeches? 😀😁🤩
I have a new thread all ready to go. Just waiting for this one to reach 1000 posts. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll start a new one so @VioletButterfly can lead the new ‘fred
@SweetSummerChild our latest VIP can pop the Iron Bru from the chaise ‘long and @Evangelina can rest her poor shoulder whilst we pull the party poppers on her behalf
BRB

oh forget that @Cassandra333 beat me to it - 🤷🏻‍♀️ Many thanks 😘

Maybe we can use up the last few posts to discuss food for our Christmas party @Scotch Mist are you ok to bring the mini Richmonds? 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so excited. This is my 1st live opening. Glad I have a front row seat. :)

For the party, I make a delicious cheesecake. I can make the little mini ones with fruit pie filling on top. They are so creamy. Put me down for those.
And rumballs. You haven't lived till you've gotten drunk off my RumBalls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ll start a new one so @VioletButterfly can lead the new ‘fred
@SweetSummerChild our latest VIP can pop the Iron Bru from the chaise ‘long and @Evangelina can rest her poor shoulder whilst we pull the party poppers on her behalf
BRB

oh forget that @Cassandra333 beat me to it - 🤷🏻‍♀️ Many thanks 😘

Maybe we can use up the last few posts to discuss food for our Christmas party @Scotch Mist are you ok to bring the mini Richmonds? 😀
That's a good idea. I'm just working on a parade for @VioletButterfly. How about a race to get to 1000 posts? Ready Steady Go!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Found this post on Tumblr just now:

'I have a Twitter account. I don’t have a lot of followers and I don’t tweet anything myself. I just follow people I find interesting and read other peoples tweets. Recently I have noticed something new, suddenly a person in my “feed” asked for all the Meghan haters to come join her Meghan hating group on facebook. She also wrote the same thing to me in a private message. I almost never have any private messages. I thought she felt like a member of the Sussex Squad and I didn’t answer her message and I would of course never add that person as a friend on Facebook. At the same time as this happened on Twitter there are a lot of new Twitter accounts talking about a smear campain against Meghan Markle and about hate against Meghan Markle. It makes me think that the person who wanted me to come and join her “hate Meghan Markle”- group on facebook is connected to the people who are accusing us for hating Meghan. I don’t know but it feels like something is happening. Like there is a new strategy from “her camp”. Maybe I am being paranoid but I just wanted to warn people to not join any Meghan Markle facebook groups with their real names.'
The fact that they used the childish word 'hate' would lead me to suspect the Squad at work here!
Have you got a screenshot of this?

Reactions: 13
Bright shiny new thread here:
It's a bit early but I'll ask for this thread to be closed now.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.