Harry and Meghan #144 Trouble in paradise, rows recorded, 21 private jets they boarded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a post from Quora from someone who knew Smeggy at University

So she's much as I suspected, friendly and charming one minute but also capable of being cruel and mean.

I do find it odd that this poster doesn't find anything bad in the fact that members of her sorority were actually scared of Snarkles and that she bullied them! So as she was OK to the poster it doesn't matter about the other women!
Unbelievable...... bullying is vile behaviour

I was friends with Meghan Markle in college (Woo go Northwestern!) so I can answer this one.

My personal opinion is that she could be very nice but also very cruel. It all depends on who you were. To her “crowd” or friends like me, she was very nice and friendly. But to people she disliked or did not care for, or people who displeased her in some way, she could turn like a switch and become very mean. At one point, her bullying of two friends of mine ( I will call them “Sam” and “Katie” ) became so bad, that both friends would refuse to come to events if they knew Rachel was there. One of them considered quitting the sorority because of it.

However, even though Rachel could have a few bad moments, I do not think she is a horrible person. She could also be very nice and friendly, which is how she was most of the time. What people need to realize is that most people are not 100% kind, compassionate people. Most people are not nice to every single person they meet, and I do not believe it is fair to put her on a pedestal and expect her to act perfectly 100% of the time. Was what Rachel did to my friends wrong? Yes. But most people I knew in college could be quite mean, and could bully others at times, and I am willing to bet the person reading this has been mean to people as well. So who are you to judge?

So while I do not think Rachel is the next Mother Theresa, I do not think she is a horrible human being either. What I think she is, is normal. And I think she should be treated like a normal human being.

P.S I would like to say I was never a “best” friend of Rachels, though I was involved in the sorority she was in and knew her well enough for us to call each other friends. Also, Im going Anonymous so I dont get death threats or nasty comments from anyone. Sorry, but I will not be answering any questions/comments. And no, Rachel and I are no longer in contact with each other, we went our separate ways after graduation.
/SPOILER]

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Nigel needs a shredder.

29 September 2021

From the Desk of Sec. Nigel Davies
Buckingham Palace
London

To whom it may concern:

1. It is unacceptable to run a Princess Beatrice Hat Museum out of Nottingham
Cottage. The cottage should be cleared and all funds left on my desk by no later
than 8AM tomorrow.. The sign that misspelled Mr. Mapelli Mozzi’s name as Edward
Cullen Mozzarella has already been disposed of for your convenience. Also, you
should return the hats.

2. HRH the Duke of York is respectfully requesting whoever is using the screen name
“The_Masked_Monarch” to please remove the You Tube video of him driving
out of Balmoral to the American classic country song East Bound and Down by
Jerry Reed. The Duke has stated if he were an American he would never be a
southerner or a rebel, and “soon the rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker
will be one of us.” On an unrelated note, absinthe has been banned on palace grounds.

3. It is inappropriate to review-bomb Meghan Markle’s new restaurant on Yelp,
especially since it is only a rumour at this stage. While this office recognises that
the name “Meghan’s Morsels” may imply the use of less than savory ingredients,
the discussion of “extra brown roast chicken served by Harry” is beginning to
pick up media attention and is unbecoming. Please keep these discussions on the
Duke of York’s new private server so we can contain the deviance.

Nigel Davies
Buckingham Palace

View attachment 801336
🤣🤣🤣

Oh, I have just realised how much I enjoy reading and have missed the missives from the Honourable Nigel 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

So she's much as I suspected, friendly and charming one minute but also capable of being cruel and mean.

I do find it odd that this poster doesn't find anything bad in the fact that members of her sorority were actually scared of Snarkles and that she bullied them! So as she was OK to the poster it doesn't matter about the other women!

I was friends with Meghan Markle in college (Woo go Northwestern!) so I can answer this one.

My personal opinion is that she could be very nice but also very cruel. It all depends on who you were. To her “crowd” or friends like me, she was very nice and friendly. But to people she disliked or did not care for, or people who displeased her in some way, she could turn like a switch and become very mean. At one point, her bullying of two friends of mine ( I will call them “Sam” and “Katie” ) became so bad, that both friends would refuse to come to events if they knew Rachel was there. One of them considered quitting the sorority because of it.

However, even though Rachel could have a few bad moments, I do not think she is a horrible person. She could also be very nice and friendly, which is how she was most of the time. What people need to realize is that most people are not 100% kind, compassionate people. Most people are not nice to every single person they meet, and I do not believe it is fair to put her on a pedestal and expect her to act perfectly 100% of the time. Was what Rachel did to my friends wrong? Yes. But most people I knew in college could be quite mean, and could bully others at times, and I am willing to bet the person reading this has been mean to people as well. So who are you to judge?

So while I do not think Rachel is the next Mother Theresa, I do not think she is a horrible human being either. What I think she is, is normal. And I think she should be treated like a normal human being.

P.S I would like to say I was never a “best” friend of Rachels, though I was involved in the sorority she was in and knew her well enough for us to call each other friends. Also, Im going Anonymous so I dont get death threats or nasty comments from anyone. Sorry, but I will not be answering any questions/comments. And no, Rachel and I are no longer in contact with each other, we went our separate ways after graduation.
/SPOILER]
If this woman's friends were treated so badly, why didn't she, or the sorority pull smegs up about it? I wouldn't stand by and see two friends being treated badly. I'd stand up and say something (and have, on many occassions). The fact that she bullied them to the point that they wouldn't go to any events involving her, tells me that she's not a nice person at all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
If this woman's friends were treated so badly, why didn't she, or the sorority pull smegs up about it? I wouldn't stand by and see two friends being treated badly. I'd stand up and say something (and have, on many occassions). The fact that she bullied them to the point that they wouldn't go to any events involving her, tells me that she's not a nice person at all.
I totally agree. Bullying is horrible behaviour, I've had to sort out a few who have picked on my daughter.

It's funny that the poster thought she was being neutral there but has clearly demonstrated what sort of a poisonous person Smeggy really is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
A few modelling shots from Twitter 😂
It’s so weird how her face looks somewhat different in most of those photos. Who knows, perhaps it’s just the makeup. One thing that is consistent, though, is the hideousness of her clothing and accessories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Re the arms: perhaps she failed to notice the way the position highlights the linebacker shoulders?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

/SPOILER]
“Most people are not nice to every single person they meet, and I do not believe it is fair to put her on a pedestal and expect her to act perfectly 100% of the time. Was what Rachel did to my friends wrong? Yes. But most people I knew in college could be quite mean, and could bully others at times, and I am willing to bet the person reading this has been mean to people as well. So who are you to judge?”

This speaks volumes about the poster. Most (not all, but most) people I know are nice to everyone, unless someone gives them a good reason not to be. Even when I have to lay the law down at work (I’m a manager, it happens) I am unfailingly polite but firm. It’s very, very rare I get nasty and if I do you better believe they deserved it. I’ve never bullied anyone in my life. The poster thinks because most people in her sorority were mean that it’s normal, even though Smeg was bullying her friends so badly one of them considered quitting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I went to NU as well and was in a competing sorority to KKG. I graduate 10 yrs before smegs but doubt very much that in 10 yrs things would have changed so much that within a sorority one sister would have been allowed to treat other sisters so badly that they wouldn't attend events if she was there. She would have been pulled up kn it. Bit would have been in their charter to stomp it out...bit was in ours and we never ever had an issue with that sort of situation in my 4 yrs there. I suspect that this girl is telling the truth but making excuses for Megsy who herself was probably ostracized by the sorority (not officially depledged but simply frozen out) which is why you hear almost nothing from her days there (i do not believe the gluelkng of eyelids hazing story one bit) or from or about any of her "sisters" other than the 2 charmers from her Wimbledon diva scene. The rule would be "if you cannot say something nice, say nothing" and tjat would have come from Panhellenic committee at NU as well as KKG national

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I went to NU as well and was in a competing sorority to KKG. I graduate 10 yrs before smegs but doubt very much that in 10 yrs things would have changed so much that within a sorority one sister would have been allowed to treat other sisters so badly that they wouldn't attend events if she was there. She would have been pulled up kn it. Bit would have been in their charter to stomp it out...bit was in ours and we never ever had an issue with that sort of situation in my 4 yrs there. I suspect that this girl is telling the truth but making excuses for Megsy who herself was probably ostracized by the sorority (not officially depledged but simply frozen out) which is why you hear almost nothing from her days there (i do not believe the gluelkng of eyelids hazing story one bit) or from or about any of her "sisters" other than the 2 charmers from her Wimbledon diva scene. The rule would be "if you cannot say something nice, say nothing" and tjat would have come from Panhellenic committee at NU as well as KKG national
I guess the Uni could only do something if they knew about the bullying behaviour and a lot of bullying goes on without ever being reported. In this case they might not have known.

My daughter was bullied at college and I reported it after she had tried and been ignored. People are bullied every day and mostly the bullies seem to get away with it. My daughter reported her bullying many times and absolutely nothing was done apart from the person concerned being given a 5 minute telling off 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I guess the Uni could only do something if they knew about the bullying behaviour and a lot of bullying goes on without ever being reported. In this case they might not have known.

My daughter was bullied at college and I reported it after she had tried and been ignored. People are bullied every day and mostly the bullies seem to get away with it. My daughter reported her bullying many times and absolutely nothing was done apart from the person concerned being given a 5 minute telling off 🙄
Schools, colleges etc all have anti-bullying policies, they all say they have zero tolerance, but when it comes to the crunch many won’t actually deal with it when it happens. The policies are all spin.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Schools, colleges etc all have anti-bullying policies, they all say they have zero tolerance, but when it comes to the crunch many won’t actually deal with it when it happens. The policies are all spin.
These days, universities are only interested in making money. It's nothing to do with education anymore and nothing to do with ensuring that students are treated appropriately either.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
This is the company 6 & 666 were having talks with. Beauty/weight loss infomercial perhaps?
They have been sued multiple times. Well dodgy by the sound of it. A perfect match for them.
Screenshot_20211009-135305.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-135511.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-135609.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

/SPOILER]
No mention of the hazing incident!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
And just to think she could've bought this one for £89.97 😉😄
View attachment 801557
I've actually got that bag. My son knows I loved Diana, but the expression on my face when I unwrapped that one Christmas was priceless. It was recorded and put on Facebook.
My son said he bought it as a joke, but I know he just said that to safe face 😒

Needless to say, it lives at the bottom of the wardrobe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

/SPOILER]
Anyone else think it sounds like Meg wrote it, careful not to be complimentary, but low key shaming everyone for not giving her a chance? She‘s contradictory, didn’t know her well yet they were friends/ Idk, MAYBE I’m too suspicious.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
OMG is this a photo of Smeg at her old job.
Are there doors to rooms on the right for entertaining "friends"?
What a bleeding mess?? Just says come shag me for favours and to think that this scabby, dilapidated, haddock minged ho is a member of the RF.

She looks like she has been on the nest all night, what a state drugged up and shagged sideways by all and sundry🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What a bleeding mess?? Just says come shag me for favours and to think that this scabby, dilapidated, haddock minged ho is a member of the RF.

She looks like she has been on the nest all night, what a state drugged up and shagged sideways by all and sundry🤮🤮🤮🤮
Good to see you back to normal Nutty...Hope everything is better and you are improving healthwise.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.