Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @50sGirl with 30 votes

mod edit.
Quick reminder that these threads are tagged, this is to allow all users to access all threads easily 🙂
the thread must begin with “Harry and Meghan #”

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
There's a thread on DS at the moment in general discussion with the usual suspects saying daft things like Archie is better off being cared for by grizzly bears than being allowed anywhere near the toxic royals 😁 and that of course they wouldn't bring their child to the UK due to Meghan being kicked around like a football by our media đŸ€ź

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Re Ms Markle's revival of her illustrious acting career.
Obviously she wants to relive the glory days of such seminal work as "woman holding box" "woman in stationary cupboard having un-realistic sex" or "woman giving b.j to stranger in car".
Unfortunately, her latest performance as "woman who has respect for husband or indeed anybody else, and who IS Not in fact a bleeping psycho" was universally panned by critics.

The Guardian called it "the most embarrassingly bad performance since Dick van Dykes cockney accent"

The Telegraph described as the "most pathetic load of bleeping old cobblers ever" .
Yes, I was surprised at one too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It wouldn’t surprise me if they did. Purely so Markle can get the press attention she says she doesn’t want đŸ€”
It would surprise me if they got invited. I see this as a way to try to force an invite out of the queen. Didn’t work with the Oscars, didn’t work with the MET and won’t work with the queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll put money on it that they won't come back in the summer. Megs has no intention of ever bringing Archie back here, he's her little hostage and never seeing him again is the price the royals will pay for not giving in to her demands.

Reactions: 21
Scraping the barrel a bit for attention isn’t it? Every time there’s some kind of formal event, they have to say they’ve been “invited” to sound special, but everyone else in the extended family has received the same invitation. You’re not special, loves. Bet they haven’t had an invitation to Ascot 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.