Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At what point does Meghan give up making it all about her?
It’s not her fault covid19 is taking all her headlines so I’m afraid it might take a lot longer for her to disappear. Unless Charles gets smart and cuts them off financially.

Reactions: 11
At what point does Meghan give up making it all about her?
If I was to base it on a narc relative on my father's side, I'd say never and she's pushing 80. God the rants my mother has about that women is quite something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does it even need reporting on. I don’t want to know. Is the queen asking us to revolt? Maybe it’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️ The country is in a bloody mess, people are worried sick about what’s going on yet we get this tit in the papers. Are we supposed to rejoice because they’re coming back for a holiday? I sincerely hope it’s not true.
i personally don’t think they will come back either, & couldn’t careless, be quite happy for them to disappear into the wide blue yonder, never to be seen or heard from again! if only they would.......please!

I quite agree that the world currently has bigger problems than these two, tbh always has. It doesn’t need reporting on, & I’m not quite sure why the papers are bothering, they wanted privacy, give it to them, total media blackout. Someones not going to be happy that they have been replaced from the headlines by a virus, hence the desperation to stay relevant.

I think we’re in for a lot of this crap, because they seem to be desperate to make lots of money from the connection to the firm, despite not wanting to be royal, & I guess come April fools day they won’t be, As we al know you can’t have it both ways, as these 2 are quickly discovering. Their future success is surely based on the connection, so as many of these ‘oh we’ve been invited“ will appear as they cling to the link

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Reactions: 15
The article on DM about the feud with William and Harry is laughable. Claiming Harry was upset because he got sidelined, he knew his place in the pecking order from when he was young so why throw a hissy fit when William the FUTURE KING gets more attention? did he think he would have a tantrum and the Queen would say 'Ok lets treat you both as equals' hes pathetic.

Reactions: 24
Robert Peston(who is usually spot on) reckons that Boris and co will be issuing guidelines about anyone over 70 self isolating as much as possible to stay safe
I think Boris will find that society has already been doing an excellent job at isolating the elderly. It's been doing so for ages.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The article on DM about the feud with William and Harry is laughable. Claiming Harry was upset because he got sidelined, he knew his place in the pecking order from when he was young so why throw a hissy fit when William the FUTURE KING gets more attention? did he think he would have a tantrum and the Queen would say 'Ok lets treat you both as equals' hes pathetic.
I think Meghan is eaten up with jealousy of Kate, and if it wasn't for Meghan, William and Harry ( and Kate) would be fine

• Sad
Reactions: 28
First time poster - had to share this:

ALL the eye rolls at this nonsense 😒

“By this time all but Meghan’s most dementedly racist persecutors must have spotted that, although well advised to swerve the oppressive littleness of much royal life, she is at the same time, given her ability to turn a secondary school visit into a touching national moment, its finest practitioner. All the family had to do was, for an hour or so, endure.”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
[/URL]

“By this time all but Meghan’s most dementedly racist persecutors must have spotted that, although well advised to swerve the oppressive littleness of much royal life, she is at the same time, given her ability to turn a secondary school visit into a touching national moment, its finest practitioner. All the family had to do was, for an hour or so, endure.”
Well Catherine Bennett certainly pins her colours to the mast doesn’t she.

What a load of biased superlative laden nonsense :LOL:😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Kate is smart. She made perfectly clear that the Harkles are out and you can’t buy access to the Cambridges through the Harkles. It decreases the value of their Sussex whatever brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well Catherine Bennett certainly pins her colours to the mast doesn’t she.

What a load of biased superlative laden nonsense :LOL:😡
‘We see meghan smiling and waving like a pro’.

These reporters are idiots, this is the royal family at a commemorative service we’re talking about not the bloody oscars. It’s not about THEMSELVES, it’s about the commonwealth.

Touching national moment my arse. She was being inappropriate with a teenage boy and telling them to look after the women in their lives as though they were the poor little females who couldn’t look after themselves.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

I don't know if this has been posted before but it's quite hilarious reading The National Enquirer version of the monarchy. 😁

I also liked the bit where Harry apparently thinks that his son has been sidelined. The rest of the family have probably forgotten what he looks like by now (and whose fault is that?)

• Heart
  • Haha
Kate is smart. She made perfectly clear that the Harkles are out and you can’t buy access to the Cambridges through the Harkles. It decreases the value of their Sussex whatever brand.
Meghan was quite clearly off her face on coke so İ don't blame Kate or Sophie or William avoiding eye contact and conversation with her. Unluckily for Edward he was left chatting to her. A bit like when you are the only one left on the last bus home and the only other person is an incoherent drunk who insists on trying to have a conversation and you can't wait for your bus stop to come......

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she will really come back to the UK with baby. All I keep thinking is what kind of person deprives a great gran and grandad the pleasure of seeing the little one.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Pretty certain that's Katie Holmes. Meghan is usually described as the alliterate actress.
Nah, it's sparkles.

What a load of pretentious word salad aggressive bollox. I bleeping hate people 'upgrading' simple English to a challenge to squeeze in as many long words and complicated grammar as possible. Boring bleep. Just say "I don't like the Royals and hate Kate especially" and be done with it. Dozey pretentious witch, up her own arse.

‘We see meghan smiling and waving like a pro’.

These reporters are idiots, this is the royal family at a commemorative service we’re talking about not the bloody oscars. It’s not about THEMSELVES, it’s about the commonwealth.

Touching national moment my arse. She was being inappropriate with a teenage boy and telling them to look after the women in their lives as though they were the poor little females who couldn’t look after themselves.
Bib. Well she was a pro(stitute) ... sorry , I mean yacht girl.
That boys face though ! Haha, I bet there was a lot of activity in his trousers at that moment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I doubt she was on coke at the service. Unless I missed her nipping in and out of the abbey nave every 20 mins when the line she did in the car on the way over wore off? And no water? 🤣. I’m no MM fan but even to me sounds like a bit of a stretchhhhhhhhh!! I am so over her and now, yes, PH too. I was willing to give PH a chance to make a comeback/clawback/crawlback not even a week ago but now times up for him and he can jog on too now.

Re Ms Markle's revival of her illustrious acting career.
Obviously she wants to relive the glory days of such seminal work as "woman holding box" "woman in stationary cupboard having un-realistic sex" or "woman giving b.j to stranger in car".
Unfortunately, her latest performance as "woman who has respect for husband or indeed anybody else, and who IS Not in fact a bleeping psycho" was universally panned by critics.

The Guardian called it "the most embarrassingly bad performance since Dick van Dykes cockney accent"

The Telegraph described as the "most pathetic load of bleeping old cobblers ever" .
Yes, I was surprised at one too.
Seminal work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I just read that and came straight here. Such a nasty article and she's swallowed a whole vat of the Markle Kool Aid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just read that and came straight here. Such a nasty article and she's swallowed a whole vat of the Markle Kool Aid.
Notwithstanding the absolute tripe this article contains, that was without doubt, the most boring, pretentious, vacuous pile of shite I have ever had the misfortune to read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I doubt she was on coke at the service. Unless I missed her nipping in and out of the abbey nave every 20 mins when the line she did in the car on the way over wore off? And no water? 🤣. I’m no MM fan but even to me sounds like a bit of a stretchhhhhhhhh!! I am so over her and now, yes, PH too. I was willing to give PH a chance to make a comeback/clawback/crawlback not even a week ago but now times up for him and he can jog on too now.

Seminal work 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, can't be bothered to read what a heroine the !arkle is, but "acted like a pro"?
May not necessarily be a compliment. Rumours etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments under this tweet about the article saying Megz and Haz are 'fearful of their new future' are spot-on

ETKKfwEWsAEzg_f.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.