Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually am more disgusted by Hazzno than the Old Bat! He’s loathsome, odious, crass, stupid, traitorous, cowardly, pretentious, entitled, bad tempered, and undisciplined. Oh, and green with envy! And when he was a small child/baby I often wondered why his eyes were so close together? And I had no malice towards him then at all. Well, now I know! He’s not the brightest crayon in the box and that’s putting it mildly.
I am too. Smeggy is just a low life grifter who has been allowed to get away with too much. She doesn't care about hurting his family as she's already had plenty of practice with her own family and only cares about herself.

But he should have known how terrible the repercussions would be after the Orca debacle. So obviously he doesn't care about them either and never has.
His protestions that he loves his Gran and that she wasn't racist only highlights that he hates his father and his brother. Hazno is insanely jealous of William for being born first and because he married a woman who Hazno had a crush on too.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Listening to this video it sounds half-baked to me and doesn't make sense. I'd have thought H&M would go through a watertight surrogate agency. Not paying bills to the surrogate and treating her badly doesn't ring true, and the surrogate starting a GoFundMe? Possible Goop treatments and yoga not being reimbursed? Living in a different US State, a young single mother of 2 supported by her extended family, being exploited and hurt by Minge? If this was true there would have been leaks from the extended family long ago.

The surrogate thought it was an "honour" to help with a child, and now she's whining about her expenses and hurt feelings. She said she handed the baby over, but if this was the case we'd have seen it by now. Surely the last thing Noballs and Minge want is gossip about their not having paid the surrogate to have her Minge steamed by Goop. Oh the shame.

Unwelcome spotlight on Minge with leaks like this after being too "heavily pregnant" to attend PP's funeral, appearing with a monster moonbump up to her armpits and clutching her stomach among fake rescue hens.

This story will unfortunately remind people of the Farch fiasco. Similar moonbumps.
1. Minge pretended to be pregnant with Farch, no resulting recognisable child, lots of mystery and lies. 2. Minge pretended to be pregnant with Lil, no child to date but lots of mystery and lies.

I think the concept of Farch was only of use to them while Farch was immobile in a shawl or sling. Now that he would be older, and the child we've seen is demonstrably not theirs, he's faded away. They cock up everything they do. I don't believe this video though.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Listening to this video it sounds half-baked to me and doesn't make sense. I'd have thought H&M would go through a watertight surrogate agency. Not paying bills to the surrogate and treating her badly doesn't ring true, and the surrogate starting a GoFundMe? Possible Goop treatments and yoga not being reimbursed? Living in a different US State, a young single mother of 2 supported by her extended family, being exploited and hurt by Minge? If this was true there would have been leaks from the extended family long ago.

The surrogate thought it was an "honour" to help with a child, and now she's whining about her expenses and hurt feelings. She said she handed the baby over, but if this was the case we'd have seen it by now. Surely the last thing Noballs and Minge want is gossip about their not having paid the surrogate to have her Minge steamed by Goop. Oh the shame.

Unwelcome spotlight on Minge with leaks like this after being too "heavily pregnant" to attend PP's funeral, appearing with a monster moonbump up to her armpits and clutching her stomach among fake rescue hens.

This story will unfortunately remind people of the Farch fiasco. Similar moonbumps.
1. Minge pretended to be pregnant with Farch, no resulting recognisable child, lots of mystery and lies. 2. Minge pretended to be pregnant with Lil, no child to date but lots of mystery and lies.

I think the concept of Farch was only of use to them while Farch was immobile in a shawl or sling. Now that he would be older, and the child we've seen is demonstrably not theirs, he's faded away. They cock up everything they do. I don't believe this video though.
Must admit I agree, although I was really hoping that the American surrogate would expose them.

It's hard to believe that they wouldn't have a watertight agreement with all financial details set out (along with an NDA).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am actually all for including them into the documentary(?). He is his grandson. She is H’s wife. This has nothing to do with the business side of things. It would look petty. And in that case, I am sure the whole thing is sickly sweet and edited so much pro-BRF it will be hard for H&M to go against what they said on camera. Hopefully they were full of praise of him and how his upbringing was inspiring and what he did for the family and how welcoming he was. You know, no word about the generational pain and abuse. How he basically talked them into the traumatic procession of Diana’s casket. (Which I think was both a massive mistake to talk them into - it surely was traumatic it but also a blessing because their image is still so much positively influenced by it- the poor boys a whole nation felt responsible for.) How he was full of racist, sexist jokes and basically as not PC as Princess Michael. How he also didn’t stand up against the cold and emotionless wind in the family or the institution.
I hope they cut that all together, so everyone wonders if they talk about the same person/family. Let’s see how they jiggle themselves out of that.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
More of HG Tudor’s narc analysis of HW. He’s now going through some of our favourite video clips providing a dissection of her narcissistic behaviour. Interesting and at times hilarious.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I love how Hazzas face looks like a dangling scrotum😂. And the witches nose is a bunioned foot 😂 Very talented @Chita! 🥰🥰
Brilliant Chita! Better than Artemis Goog!

Ha ha aaaaa Thanks.

Notice he has the cabbage hat on and the copies of the Bench have been there so long they are covered in spider's webs.

More of HG Tudor’s narc analysis of HW. He’s now going through some of our favourite video clips providing a dissection of her narcissistic behaviour. Interesting and at times hilarious.

I think this guy is reading Tattle and making his vids from info found here.

:mad:

I am angry that Harry will be taking part in the Prince Philip tribute programme.
However, there is some comfort that the editing of it will be out of his [and his wife's] hands.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think most of it has already been filmed and they will probably use older footage of Friar Tuck talking about PP, i doubt there will be anything from him filmed since he buggered off with psycho
Yeah, it might even be a bit recorded when he came back for the funeral.

Reactions: 18
The Hazno and Megxit version of burning bridges is: You burn the bridges, collect the ashes and incinerate them again until not an atom is left, then you drain the river over which the bridges crossed. What the F*CK is UP with these pair of psycho's? Heavens. F-off already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ll be interested to see what he says and how the squad react. This was the ‘racist’ old ‘corpse’ whise illness was ‘deliberate’….but Harry will no doubt be glowing about him as this was recorded for the 100th birthday celebrations and he wouldn’t dare say anything bad. Confusing for the pea-brained squad

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I go by the military gossip I heard through family members: PC was always trying to blend in as much as possible and not demand special treatment. He was especially considerate of lower ranks.
The other brother meanwhile spent his whole career stamping his feet like a spoiled baby.
The one thing Charles did inherit from his father was his wicked sense of humour. He used this to great affect when he was on active service. The nicest thing I’ve heard about Andrew was “good pilot, tit bloke”.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
On another note, if I were the surrogate I’d have realised I could make MUCH more money flogging my story and breaking my NDA saying how I ‘feared for my child’ etc Can you imagine the money they’d be offered?? 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually am more disgusted by Hazzno than the Old Bat! He’s loathsome, odious, crass, stupid, traitorous, cowardly, pretentious, entitled, bad tempered, and undisciplined. Oh, and green with envy! And when he was a small child/baby I often wondered why his eyes were so close together? And I had no malice towards him then at all. Well, now I know! He’s not the brightest crayon in the box and that’s putting it mildly.

I adore the name of ginger bleep for Hazznoballs! 🤣🤣🤣
And speaking of names has anyone on here ever used Megashit? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow! The gloves appear to have come off - it appears the sugars are getting owned, & the truth is leaking

Bunker Harry or Red Dick - which may have been changed for delicate ears 😂 😂

07021C36-5505-4CC0-BC5E-D637DA8BDB4C.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Beautiful baby 😘😘💞💞
Baby? OMG is this a kitten? When it grows up it will eat half a cow a day! It looks like Pantherus domesticus vulgaris to me, and dangerous. Do you want the emergency number of the local zoo @Diamond Mel ????
Harrigan I am not very eloquent either and like you speak from the heart, some very clever Tattlers on here and I am not one of them but every opinion is worthy and I speak a whole load of rude, crude profanities and don't really care.

Do not put yourself down just be true to yourself that's what counts❤❤

I haven't had much to say since Saturday as I have felt very ill with a violent stomach bug and today is the first time I have been able to eat anything, just slept on and off for 3 days but feeling much better today so hope to be back in force.

Scooby is a malicious, murky, malevolent hole.

He is a sick and twisted little pervert and fits the criteria of the King and Qween of Cuntdom

I found Celts view very interesting and it seems she is not keen on PC and although I felt too rough to listen to all of it I got the impression she would like William to be next in line or did I read her wrong wonder how If the other Tattlers felt the same.

Bit odd though that W and C moving to Windsor
Glad you are on the mend Nutty. Pack cats all around you and listen to them purr while you have medicinal nips of brandy. The world will right itself in no time. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.