Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the RF cancel it. Diana's been overdone and should be left in peace. Hopefully this is the line the RF will take especially William and it will avoid the problem of Minge and NoBalls the relatives from Hell inserting themselves, spying, merching, backstabbing, blackmailing, flashing her minge, penguinning around in stacked heels and filming on the sly. The RF would be mad to ever have them in their presence again, and whatever saccharine poison oozes from Minge's inflated lips there will be an ulterior motive.

Tin hat on here. Minge wants an RF photo-op to boost their saleability, and is using the excuse of wanting their (I believe) non-existent daughter to be baptised and meet HM. On the face of it, a difficult request for the RF to refuse. If allowed to visit, H&M will come over but there will be some reason why the infant isn't much available. It's sick or got wind or something, but of course they themselves can still pose with HM. They want the RF photos but I don't see how they can bring a real baby with them to show to the RF to be held or cuddled by Catherine, William and Anne. Farch will be left behind, no way will he get to play with his cousins. No-one in the RF ever held or cuddled him or we would have seen photos like PP with other little ones. I think he's a little phantom.

They have a dilemma but Minge is very manipulative and might be able to pull it off.
Cancel it on the grouds of Covid and there will be nothing they can do.

ETA I said in an earlier post that if the RF said yes they can come but they must bring both children, H&M would back out. They could muddle through with Lil but not Farch, he's too old now.
Didn't they say in the tabloids a short while ago that they wanted the christening secret in California and done their own way. Not all stuffy RF way?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
awww thanks. I'm very limited in what I can do though and I wouldnt know where to start anyway.
Know nothing about the publishing world.
Have just sent a load to Private Eye to see if they want any. Also had a load of stuff printed onto greetings cards and dipping toe in the water of artisan fairs locally. Not Harry-related obvs.
Your drawings are absolutely delightful, Chita! You mentioned that you had some printed on greeting cards. Have you considered selling them on Etsy? Maybe have some printed on enclosure cards or maybe even printed on gift wrap, mugs, water bottles, etc.?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
On Tumblr someone commented that they haven’t been seen together since Oprah- is that true? It’s 6 months since the interview. There was the juggling but that could have been anyone to be honest. Any other times?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
it's boiling here, but still a tad cooler than where you are little pom @Pom Bear
Soon your hot marble floor will feel like this... ahhh....

Hope it cools down for you too 🙂😘 xx.
Thank you for the pic Ooohhh snow 😄💖🥰🤗😘 xx

@HadBax thanks for the reply ❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx. I'm pleased to hear your getting a little puppy 🥰😘 xx.

I've been quiet today as not been feeling too well.

Resizer_16310544325230.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Thread title suggestion!

Harry and Meghan #137 If the surrogate's not been paid, she might soon throw lots of shade!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
On Tumblr someone commented that they haven’t been seen together since Oprah- is that true? It’s 6 months since the interview. There was the juggling but that could have been anyone to be honest. Any other times?
I think porka has other things on her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How to find out what's going on in monteshithole. Replace the chickens with australian musk ducks. They won't notice and it seems this one learned from its caretaker. So if we don't learn anything about the evil pair maybe Pablo can smuggle out secret messages. #freepablo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I read your post 3 days before you wrote it.

I am Mystic Chita.

Might go and design some Tarot cards. never mind those major and minor arcana ones those yootoob tarot people use to suit their narrative.
I think we need the Lying Weasel card that I mentioned earlier plus a few new ones.

Hmmmm something to think about there.
What about a Windsor deck? HMQ as The Empress, Duke of Edinburgh as The Emperor, Harry as The Fool, Oprah as The High Priestess, Harkles' child as The Hermit etc Piers Morgan could possibly be Strength or Justice, but who could you have as The Devil???? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He likely envisaged turning up for the Christening like this ...

I just spit my coffee and a few veneers, thank you for the photo, I can't recover from this

Just when I thought I was catching up on reading here, you people are a danger to my health but its all worth it 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apologies if this has already been posted

https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/news/meghan-markle-trapped-backfired/

A lot of the article is saying what we already know, but I thought these bits were particularly relevant:

"After facing huge amounts of criticism, royal expert Duncan Larcombe believes Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have made a rod for their own backs by going it alone...

Duncan says, “If freedom is being able to say what you want, when you want, to whoever you choose to speak to, then Harry has found a degree of freedom. But if freedom is having good will behind you to live in peace, being able to live life as you want it or being at peace with the people you’ve rowed with, then freedom has not been achieved.

“It’s backfired. Harry and Meghan seem to have totally isolated themselves – they’re more trapped than ever in this new life they’ve created.” ...

In 2017, Harry and Meghan were both in the UK’s top six most popular members of the royal family. But a poll in 2021 revealed that they were in 13th and 14th place, only above Prince Andrew.

The couple have faced a huge backlash for criticising the royals, while Harry has been called out for his hypocrisy – recently, he took a private jet 750 miles to a charity polo match, after lecturing people to make a stand against climate change. Meanwhile, Meghan’s children’s book The Bench flopped in the UK, after failing to make the top 50 bestsellers’ list in its first week.

Duncan says, “I’ve reported on Harry since he was a teenager and he was the most popular member of the royal family. And going from that to where he is now must be really hard for him and probably adds to his anger.

“Meghan too was so welcomed in the beginning, but now the UK has lost trust in her. Their popularity has totally nosedived.
“It’s worrying to think what Harry has left if his American life fails for him. I don’t think he’ll be welcomed back as a working royal, but he would as a brother, son and grandson.

“If Harry’s not on the balcony at Buckingham Palace, waving to the crowds, on the day his father or his brother becomes King, then I think the public will be done with him.”

And the thing is, the way he's going with his book due out and their constant PR BS, I very much doubt that they'll ever be trusted by any member of the RF or allowed back onto the balcony again - and with bloody good reason! Traitorous Twunts!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Here I am checking that the queen has polished her shoes to my standard 😄 xx.

Resizer_16310563439820.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Just how many 'Royal experts' and 'Royal reporters' are there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The Mail kindly reminded of this today as well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As the USA is their targeted audience is there a popularity poll in that country?
I think people there would be more worried about covid and being able to get back to a job.

Reactions: 28
Friar..Fryer Tuck lol 😄 x

Resizer_16310589126850.jpg
love it!!!

I now NEED one of our fabulous photoshop experts to do a pic of Elsa Lanchester's iconic 'Bride of Frankenstein' hairdo with Meghan's face in place of Elsa's.

I look forward to making this for you for tomorrow 🥰😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Netflix bosses hint 'we don't know the half' of Meghan and Harry's upcoming projects

Hey guys, what's half of zero, yep you guessed it -zero!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.