Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Chita I love your creations so much!
Keep your signatures on them and screenshot all those you've posted here, just so no fucker nicks them as per Intellectual Property and copyright stuff
We here will always recognise your work
Your art is brilliant, the detail of hooves and hair in particular
❤
I'll have to start watermarking them if you think they are nick-able!

there's something called the Artists and Writers Yearbook, which lists agents etc. You should be able to get it from the library, might be a goood starting point? You have a unique style, and a very sharp eye for detail, which is what makes your Snarkles drawings come to life - I think its a transferable skill? (please tell me to piss orrfff with suitable illustration if I am overstepping the mark!)
Nah, I won't swear at you. TBH its just lovely to be made to feel positive about myself after crappy covid restrictions totally messed up everything and having to endure the bloody Harkles getting away with such horrible behaviour and having to watch the poor old Queen sitting alone with a bloody mask on at the socially-distanced funeral of the Dude of Edinburgh.

And it's just a great feeling to make you all laugh because everything has been crappy for all of you as well.
And Harry & Meghan make us all so frustrated and angry, Im just happy to help bring a bit of light relief with some satirical scribblings.

Here you go:

Blind Item #4
The same person who was behind the leak about the heir and his affair is now telling the media
about a certain weekend five years ago when the heir and this foreign born A-/B+ list actress all
of you know, had a fling with the heir. I get the feeling that the alliterate one was just recently
told this or it would have been leaked long before now through the conduit. The actress has
never been known for her fidelity, and apparently the heir should not be either.

Giles smug-bastard Coren?

Grrrrr he makes me angry.
I loved his father but I can't be doing with him. How could such a lovely man sire such a little git as Giles??????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
@Chita, dont do yourself down - I really think you have a marketable skill. I hope Private Eye come back to you positively, but if not (or it takes a while) and you have the time/headspace to investigate further, I really think you should. Here endeth the sermon, which the Arch Bish of Canterbury actually gave 3 days earlier :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@Chita, dont do yourself down - I really think you have a marketable skill. I hope Private Eye come back to you positively, but if not (or it takes a while) and you have the time/headspace to investigate further, I really think you should. Here endeth the sermon, which the Arch Bish of Canterbury actually gave 3 days earlier :)

I read your post 3 days before you wrote it.

I am Mystic Chita.

Might go and design some Tarot cards. never mind those major and minor arcana ones those yootoob tarot people use to suit their narrative.
I think we need the Lying Weasel card that I mentioned earlier plus a few new ones.

Hmmmm something to think about there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
have to start watermarking them if you think they are nick-able!
[/QUO
Ex job here, YES! THEY ARE NICKABLE!
Watermark wont stop them being nicked
Nothing will, frankly
Anyone can copy them
Keep your signature on those you post here and keep a log of dates and times
Screenshot
Us Tattlers have got your back x
I'll have to start watermarking them if you think they are nick-able!

Nah, I won't swear at you. TBH its just lovely to be made to feel positive about myself after crappy covid restrictions totally messed up everything and having to endure the bloody Harkles getting away with such horrible behaviour and having to watch the poor old Queen sitting alone with a bloody mask on at the socially-distanced funeral of the Dude of Edinburgh.

And it's just a great feeling to make you all laugh because everything has been crappy for all of you as well.
And Harry & Meghan make us all so frustrated and angry, Im just happy to help bring a bit of light relief with some satirical scribblings.

Giles smug-bastard Coren?

Grrrrr he makes me angry.
I loved his father but I can't be doing with him. How could such a lovely man sire such a little git as Giles??????
Nothing will, frankly
Anyone can copy them
Screenshot
Eek, my quote went wrong @Chita
Nothing will, frankly
Anyone can copy them
Screenshot

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What's happening regarding Harry's next visit to the UK? wasn't he coming over again this month? Something else connected to his mother's 60th Birthday or has that been scrapped now?

Reactions: 19
What's happening regarding Harry's next visit to the UK? wasn't he coming over again this month? Something else connected to his mother's 60th Birthday or has that been scrapped now?
I do believe that the dress code was: tiaras and leather soled shoes
Unlucky on behalf of the cuntylots...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think he has any intention of coming back any time soon. They just put out crap regarding visits and christenings to test the water.

Both Hazno and Smeg are cowards. While I don’t think that they are aware of exactly how much they are disliked they can't have not noticed that their popularity has plummeted in polls and that their snipes at the royal family haven't had the impact they hoped.

It must be a bit of a blow for Smeggy that the British people haven't risen up en mass to decry the royal family has hideous outdated racists whilst pledging allegiance to her as our new Queen of Hearts.

I honestly think that Hazno is determined that his brother will not become King due to his own jealousy. He knows that his father will most likely inherit fairly soon and he will continue to attack to damage his reputation. If the public turn against Charles there could be calls for a referendum. That way William's future is far from assured.

Hazno is a traitor and it's about time that his treachery is called out. Frankly he should be banned from ever returning.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't think he has any intention of coming back any time soon. They just put out crap regarding visits and christenings to test the water.
Both Hazno and Smeg are cowards. While I don’t think that they are aware of exactly how much they are disliked they can't have not noticed that their popularity has plummeted in polls and that their snipes at the royal family haven't had the impact they hoped.

It must be a bit of a blow for Smeggy that the British people haven't risen up en mass to decry the royal family has hideous outdated racists whilst pledging allegiance to her as our Queen of hearts.

I honestly think that Hazno is determined that his brother will not become King. He knows that his father will most likely inherit fairly soon and he will continue to attack to damage his reputation. If the public turn against Charles
Wont happen. They are deluded if they think they can influence anything. Great Britain has Succession in the Monarchy. Itll last forever.

If he does, Ill be there, throwing tomatoes.*

* tinned tomatoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh lordy, my Dad has had a positive covid home test, he's going to get the other one done tomorrow, thought we'd been far too lucky so far in the family, thankfully he feels ok, he just felt like he had a cold!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh lordy, my Dad has had a positive covid home test, he's going to get the other one done tomorrow, thought we'd been far too lucky so far in the family, thankfully he feels ok, he just felt like he had a cold!!
Hope your dad will be OK and that you don't catch it either!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I keep wavering between:
Yay, the queen will do what's right

And:
The cunts will be kween

It's an annoying Rubik's cube
It's a jigsaw with the corners missing
It's a big tit in the toilet that just won't flush, then you get a wire coathanger adapted to try and poke it down, but no!
It still persists

16 toilets, let's have an orchestra!
Let's do
A Royal Flush! ♠♣♥♦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hope your dad will be OK and that you don't catch it either!
Thank you, haven't seen him since last week so we're safe, my Mum was meant to be looking after my youngest while I went work on Saturday, so hoping she can come to mine instead, he's more annoyed about not going to watch the football on Saturday!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
awww thanks. I'm very limited in what I can do though and I wouldnt know where to start anyway.
Know nothing about the publishing world.
Have just sent a load to Private Eye to see if they want any. Also had a load of stuff printed onto greetings cards and dipping toe in the water of artisan fairs locally. Not Harry-related obvs.
Oo I reckon Moonpig would love to sell a Harry piss-take birthday card!

• Haha
  • Heart
It now seems that H has had issues with his Father since he was young .
Hes shot himself in the foot now, regarding that awful liar hes married ; no one here likes either of them any more - it was the best thing they did moving thousands of miles away from Great Britain, and us. 😎😎😎

If he’s been double jabbed he will probably only get a mild case.
Wishing him a speedy recovery x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope the RF cancel it. Diana's been overdone and should be left in peace. Hopefully this is the line the RF will take especially William and it will avoid the problem of Minge and NoBalls the relatives from Hell inserting themselves, spying, merching, backstabbing, blackmailing, flashing her minge, penguinning around in stacked heels and filming on the sly. The RF would be mad to ever have them in their presence again, and whatever saccharine poison oozes from Minge's inflated lips there will be an ulterior motive.

Tin hat on here. Minge wants an RF photo-op to boost their saleability, and is using the excuse of wanting their (I believe) non-existent daughter to be baptised and meet HM. On the face of it, a difficult request for the RF to refuse. If allowed to visit, H&M will come over but there will be some reason why the infant isn't much available. It's sick or got wind or something, but of course they themselves can still pose with HM. They want the RF photos but I don't see how they can bring a real baby with them to show to the RF to be held or cuddled by Catherine, William and Anne. Farch will be left behind, no way will he get to play with his cousins. No-one in the RF ever held or cuddled him or we would have seen photos like PP with other little ones. I think he's a little phantom.

They have a dilemma but Minge is very manipulative and might be able to pull it off.
Cancel it on the grouds of Covid and there will be nothing they can do.

ETA I said in an earlier post that if the RF said yes they can come but they must bring both children, H&M would back out. They could muddle through with Lil but not Farch, he's too old now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

It must be a bit of a blow for Smeggy that the British people haven't risen up en mass to decry the royal family has hideous outdated racists whilst pledging allegiance to her as our new Queen of Hearts.

I honestly think that Hazno is determined that his brother will not become King due to his own jealousy. He knows that his father will most likely inherit fairly soon and he will continue to attack to damage his reputation. If the public turn against Charles there could be calls for a referendum. That way William's future is far from assured.

Hazno is a traitor and it's about time that his treachery is called out. Frankly he should be banned from ever returning.
I feel that him being a Regent for George is something that should be reconsidered as a matter of urgency.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I keep wavering between:
Yay, the queen will do what's right

And:
The cunts will be kween

It's an annoying Rubik's cube
It's a jigsaw with the corners missing
It's a big tit in the toilet that just won't flush, then you get a wire coathanger adapted to try and poke it down, but no!
It still persists

16 toilets, let's have an orchestra!
Let's do
A Royal Flush! ♠♣♥♦
I'm not one to pass remarks about posters, as I'm sure you know, But I have to say you seem to give an incredibly detailed account of trying to get rid of floaters. It's almost like it's a habitual occurence and you've become expert.:unsure:

*makes a note. Kittypops recommends a wire coat hanger for tit-shifting*

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.