Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do some people become so obsessed and stan famous people?
All that Beyonce arse sniffing makes me heave 🤮 time to cover it up IMO
View attachment 746257
There are musicians, singers and actors that I've admired over the years but I've never thought that their talent means that they are beyond reproach and perfect human beings.

The crazy fans can't stand it if you criticise their idol and can’t have the amazing Kween they love and admire be harassed by plebs. Who are we to judge the amazing other-worldliness of this perfect human specimen? 🤮

Smeggy's stans all need to be assessed for mental problems 🤧 but most of them probably can't go to the toilet on their own 😁
Another would be nobody elevated to Queen as they don't have one in the US. Honestly, if this is how they think a Queen behaves God help them. She's just another plasticised bint who married a serial cheater and gets by on showing enhanced body parts, fake hair, photoshop, autotune and miming.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I was just thinking about the Stan/fandom and how many of the megxit accounts and royal fans are critical of other members of the RF where warranted (and nobody likes Randy Andy let’s face it) yet Smeg’s fans are utterly blind to anything hypocritical she does. They are like heat seeking missiles on any post that criticises her. It’s like teenybopper mentality. Any rational person will go ‘oh that wasn’t a great idea’ ‘I don’t agree with them on that’. I’m sure if she suddenly decided she wanted to be a full time working member of the ‘Firm’ on this ‘rotten island’ or said she identified as white or some other total u turn, they’d all blindly u turn with her and rewrite history. It’s like 1984 come to life 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I remain convinced that most of the sugars are bots. Nothing I've seen will convince me otherwise. (y)

Reactions: 38
I don't understand why Harkle stans think that Hazno and his ho would ever become King and Queen. They must be thick as tit.

If Charles and William were so disgraced that a referendum was held to end the monarchy, there certainly wouldn't be anyone wanting the totalitarian Harkles whipped in to replace them 😁
Come the revolution their heads will be on spikes too.
The sugars really are the stupidest people on the planet 🙄
They are totally delusional. I honestly can’t believe some of the crap they come out with. And more surprising is that they seem to truthfully believe the crap. What kind of world do they live in? There is absolutely no way on earth the Harkles and their kiddies will ever been on throne. If they got anywhere near it, the monachy would be abolished. Absolutely no one in the UK or the Commonwealth would ever allow them to be King and Queen. We would demand a referendum and demolish the whole thing before they would ever get that far.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Congratulations on your VIP status @YeltsinsTank 🎉🎊🎈🥳. Excellent observation as usual 👏.
@YeltsinsTank really pleased you have become a VIP but there again you always have been.

Keep on Tattling YT your posts are superb❤❤❤

She should give that up now, talent as a voice but this is tacky and tawdry, they just cannot let go can they?? Nice for her kids to see - not😖😖😖😖
I think you guys have me confused with @ResidentMerkin but this will be my 1000th post! 🤣 Though I could not be mistaken for a finer tattler!

I was going to make my 1000th more epic but it is early in the morning here and I need a beverage. I see H&M still suck so I guess I've been Markled!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm pretty certain that it's already in writing and made legally sound that dumb and dumber will NEVER get anywhere near the throne

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #137 Open the palace doors and let us in, not by the hair on Gangan's chin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I would say that this is the ideal time to say nothing. They won't just turn up if they haven't been given the go ahead but also can't say she's being mean if she hasn't replied .......... Win, win situation rather than catch 22.
I agree - freeze them out with complete silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree - freeze them out with complete silence.
Let the folks at Border Control handle it:
So Mrs Mountbatten-Markle, do you have your Royal vaccine passport,bulletbroof vest and royal visa to enter the country you repeatedly insulted? No? I'm sorry, we cannot grant you entry (aka The Queen specifically told us to deport you immediately). Haz - your grandmothwr will let you in but you're staying at your new apartment in The Towers (of London).

The fact that Will and Kate are moving into their apartment in Windsor must piss off MM so much who thought she would get a place there but was told "no room at the inn. Here is Frogmore.... cottage"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh Meghan is a very plain. But she is just Harry's type. Not sure about him being 'vulnerable'. I think he's just a cnut.

That pic looks looks like they In a very very narrow canal 😄😄 x

They be better with a normal sized canal instead lol 😀.

Resizer_16308456978180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just found a photo of Smeggy when she
toured Afghanistan and Spain with the United Service Organization. Hadn't seen this one before 😁 what's going on with the underbite here 😃 it's quite alarming!
Smeagol.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Just found a photo of Smeggy when she
toured Afghanistan and Spain with the United Service Organization. Hadn't seen this one before 😁 what's going on with the underbite here 😃 it's quite alarming!
View attachment 746565
Dunno but whatever's going on on stage or on screen is clearly more interesting to them that she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else getting ads on here for AliPearl hair wigs?

Latest Murky Meg

Off topic Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud has died

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.