Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have a member rating yet just a bleeping D... hahaha

Oh wait yes I do... I'm a MEMBER... hang on does that mean I am a Dick.. lol
Upload an avvy. A kangaroo or an image of Dame Edna Everage possum.

duck, I hope you are aussie or I'll look like a dick again:eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Camellia has been very respectful as she has not used The Princess of Wales title even tho she could , And the work she puts into her Patronages is Awesome It was said a few threads ago She would be an absolute hoot on a girls night out down the local spoons
Absolutely, for all of the adoration people seem to have towards Diana, and she did do a lot of good, she never came across as someone who would be anyone I would want to spend time with, whereas I would love to spend time with Camilla, she seems like such good fun and despite all the crap she has had thrown at her as shown nothing but dignity and class. HW would have been wise to copy her example.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Indeed. Why the duck would any experts be ‘convening‘ with the Snarkles? They have no expertise or knowledge, and are completely irrelevant to the crisis the scientists are working on. It makes as much sense as them ‘convening’ with me. Imagine the scene - “We’re struggling here, Joe. I don’t know where to turn!” “Don’t panic Ishmael, give Mr & Mrs Markle a call. They’ll save the day! “
The poor Harkles can't get any peace.... even the Dalai Lama is after them for advice
Polish_20210902_201856807.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Looks like Mary Jane has a interesting impact on Hawwy.
Bloat, abdominal fat and slowness . Endocrine system burdened with meds overreacts with MJ.

Its finally getting clearer even in MSM, that Peg is just a welcome addition to his pathologies and personality fails.
Camilla is a predictable next target, she was from the start one, hitting Camilla hits Charles, and the defense of her will be problematic because the media will then pull out the Diana events.
But the Harkles are made of fail, so its fun to watch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
100% agree. You also cant force people to vaccinated. There are people in the world who do not trust their government to actually give them the vaccine. I had a very enlightening conversation with my uber driver yesterday about it. People full on lie about the circumstances of their loved ones deaths to blame the vaccine. If a person were to be hit by a car and die after getting a vaccine I would not be surprised to hear the vaccine blamed. In some countries covid has the same stigma as things like hiv aids. There are issues beyond misinformation and availability that can only be overcome by time.
Wasn't there a scandal somewhere abroad (I'm thinking Africa ?) where people were paying for the jab and it turned out they were getting injected with some sort of placebo (maybe saline, I can't remember).
So it's all very much more complicated than the ginger whinger makes it out. It's not a case of "They need it, give them it". Being married to a machiavellian bleep he ought to know that often as not scams happen. Look at Clinton raking in literally billions to "help Haiti". The bleep trousered the lot and Haiti was left to go sort itself out.
Even in this last few weeks, in Afghanistan :eek: The bastard generals in the army were inventing soldiers on the pay roll, then trousering the wages for the 'ghost soldiers' that neverr existed. Also selling food supplies and even arms:eek: meant for the soldiers on the black market. The world is full of nasty scamming bastards and it's a bandwagon that smeggy has hauled herself and her eunuch onto ... grab grab grab, gimme gimme gimme, more more more. Nothing is ever enough.
So to hear him talk shite about sharing is vomit inducing. They have a mansion with 16 bathrooms and a separate guest house, so they could take in 10 families of refugees or immigrants from Mexico. Rotten selfish bastards.

Though I literally snorted at him saying they'd convened with big corporate bods and world leaders :LOL::m:LOL:....... honeychild, you couldn't even make the guest list at the Obama bash or Sleepy Joe's innauguration and wifey couldn't find 40 names for her birthday stunt, just fatty McCarthy and a few other cling ons. You are just two boils on the arse of poor old America and the UK at a time when we are already struggling. duck orf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Crikey, this veteran doesn’t pull any punches!!

YouTube link

bleeping Finally . Someone that served "with" him speaks up. Well done Trevor. Good piece. Can we entice him here to tattle life?
Don't ya just love a Northern Irish accent?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can I do that from my phone? I don't see the info on it to do that. I will have a go ! Will do a test. I maybe some time lol.

Angela Levin said smegs will be planning a comeback to the Ofcom thing.
BIB I tried to do a bit of research to see if you can appeal against an Ofcom decision but I lost the will to live after 30 minutes. Any legal eagles on here know if you can or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Great post on the cat with the emerald tiara on Tumblr
Printing company person reveals madam had shed loads of merch printed with the shite forty thing on it. Sent stuff out to celebrities and only about 3 posted wearing it 😂😂😂😂 Apparently she has loads of cups caps t shirts etc and can’t shift them because the 40/40 thing has hugely flopped

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Printing company person reveals madam had shed loads of merch printed with the shite forty thing on it. Sent stuff out to celebrities and only about 3 posted wearing it 😂😂😂😂 Apparently she has loads of cups caps t shirts etc and can’t shift them because the 40/40 thing has hugely flopped

Oh god, that is too funny for words!
How do I share this on twitter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is just such incredible tea and sounds 100% correct.

There were all the rumours of her trying to start a Goop-style website aimed at mums and babies, but asking small businesses to giver her the products for her, because the glimmering gold dust of an association with her would just magically rub off and their businesses would rise up.

It makes so much sense that she wanted Ivy Park style postings from Reese at al.
But those women have had her number for a looong time. They are all competing in the Goop game themselves - as if they want her embarrassing arse bringing the whole idea down.

They know that she would Markle the whole concept of celebs shifting products they make themselves.
And the comment about walking around with 40 plastered across your chest is on the money: let's face it, it's not a high glamour look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

this story is absolute gold 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.