Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Allflightscancelled for the title and @Palpatine for the new thread and recap.

Its still frustrating that the Queens lawyers basically assisted Peg, that they still have time to prepare defense basically because the RF keeps silent.
It enables Scabies &Co to claim that the staffers backtracked on their claims, it catches the first wave of sensationalism and reduces the impact of the investigation .

The moment the Harkles PR shills started the ''30 pages defense'' narrative, it should have been out in the media.
Now Knauf is the boogeyman .
Convenient .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
UK tatters. Program on ch 5 or ch 5 +1 on celebs and paparazzi, deals with the devil and the downside

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Do we know when PWB took ownership?

View attachment 738782
This is so much worse than I remembered. Obviously the Nazi outfit is just 😱, but I’d thought that was a lapse of judgement by a lone idiot with no working brain cells at all. But looking at the pic properly now, he’s clearly at a party where they are ALL dressed as utter racist twats. What on earth did the invitation say? ‘Come as a violent racist hole’? Who on earth would agree to go?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Pap gave 10,000£ to crew member to spy. D&D did not share a bed o. The yacht. It was all fake
The criminal reconstruction of the Diana and Dodi events states the following :
They were just friendly on the first yacht trip.
Became lovers on the second.
Dianas paranoia infected Dodi (bodyguards and drivers would learn about things D&D wanted to do minutes before.)
So stress and poor planning was normal.
Paps were tiped off on second by Diana, on the first trip by Muhammad Senior.
Photographer that took the ''Kiss'' photo was Versaces/Dianas friend Mario Brenna.
The night they died Dodi had a lengthy chat with his journalist cousin who spread the whole thing allover the ME media.

Additional :The much circulated but now missing photo of ''poor Diana'' with a evil looking pap coming out of a revolving door, is actually Diana having a meeting with the then Conde Nast Boss, which cleverly got rewritten into ''hounded by paps,'' in the media for more than a decade.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
This is so much worse than I remembered. Obviously the Nazi outfit is just 😱, but I’d thought that was a lapse of judgement by a lone idiot with no working brain cells at all. But looking at the pic properly now, he’s clearly at a party where they are ALL dressed as utter racist twats. What on earth did the invitation say? ‘Come as a violent racist hole’? Who on earth would agree to go?
It’s a fake photo.

Reactions: 24
I've added this to the Wiki and created a heading for UK Charities/Companies.

If anyone knows where the info is on everything else, please post it and tag me and I'll add it.

I know we've had some of this info posted in earlier threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Scuntie has been remarkably quiet for someone with a book out today.

All he's put on his twatter account is irrelevant tit (which I know is because he's artificially trying to make it look like he tweets about a variety of subjects and isn't just a conveyor belt of race-baiting tit-stirring bile).

I know it could be because today is the anniversary of Diana's death but they will have known that forever ago so if that's a worry then why set today as the book release date at all.

I wonder if he's finally gone too far and even Markle has got pissed off with him and told him to shut up. There was talk of the Harkles having fired out legal warnings to numerous US media organisations late last week over their stories about some of the claims in his extended book of lies. Perhaps he really has been markled now and is quietly licking his wounds.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
That's not him. It's a staged photo with a lookalike.
The original was bad enough but I dont think there were any KKK or B&W minstrels in it.
I should have known better.... Cheezus Crust that looks like it came off of someone's phone at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That is the most disgusting, racist picture I have ever seen and he wants an apology to let us hope this is circulated to their Wokeist friends
Theyll gloss over it, like the prize hypocrites they are.

About Diana's jewells, m engagement ring etc. Interesting
Shes been dead donkey's years .

About time they let her lie in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have just read in The Mirror that according to the authors of Finding Freedom to Merch, the couple weren't able to go out for dinner to celebrate their anniversary so instead had to "get a little creative" with a takeaway and cocktails, before swapping cotton gifts.

They write: "With restaurant outings off-limits, the couple had to get a little creative in May for their second-anniversary festivities at home, spending part of the day looking back at their 2018 with a number of people who had been part of the wedding festivities, including vendors that had helped bring their magical Windsor Castle ceremony to life.

More evidence they have no friends so to divert attention the freaks claim to have shared the day with 'vendors' like anyone else would think its an actual thing to share your 1st anniversary with people like the bloke that made the cheese and pineapple on sticks.

Clearly they hate each other. I mean if not why not instead disclose to have spent a romantic day or family together e.g. a teddy bares picnic with the dolls? Its really a blatant admittance they were looking for more opportunities to roll out an anniversary remembrance merch fest every year cause they have feck all else to offer apart from reflecting on the past, bashing the family and being Hippocrates on the daily.

Its quite a good article for a start off https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/12-explosive-claims-updated-meghan-24873849

That made me laugh so much.
Brilliant.
And 'cotton gifts.'
Maybe Harry got her some cotton buds to clean out her ears because she never listens to advice.
And maybe she got him some cotton wool balls as a substitute for his real ones because she's still got them locked away somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It isn't him.

Oh I give up. Everyone must have me on ignore in sympathy with the katie fan. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.