Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A shiny new thread with a wonderful title courtesy of @Allflightscancelled

It’s been a while since I did a new thread but here goes :devilish:

On this day in 1997 Diana died because she didn’t wear a seatbelt. Stupid bleep :rolleyes:

Last thread here

Recap from last thread

Plasticine Voldemort and his alleged writing partner have released their tit book in toilet paper format. It has new and old lies in it but the press will tell us all about them so no need to buy a copy!

There has been a load of bullshit PR about the Cali cunts zooming HMTQ regularly and also online dinner cooking with the Cambridge’s. Do people seriously believe this tit?

There was mucho off topic discussion about the tit show at Kabul airport.

Luckily for our favourite resident of Louisiana, Hurricane Ida decided to duck off in the other direction and cause havoc elsewhere!

The ginger parasite and his bleep are, of course, still a pair of cunts!

Please help yourselves to more thread space!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Thanks for the new thread.
Just going to post these photos again.
Remember they were supposed to be taken at different times 😉
twot.jpg
twit.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Awwwww my first ever thread title!!! Not really mine, however, I just put together ideas from @YeltsinsTank and @Nuttynana so I doff my cap to you both.

Thanks to you too, Palpatine:love:
OMG the thread title! I wonder though which one is the sore and which one is the bleep?? 🤪 🤣 :LOL:

Regarding the tit show at Kabul airport, although it is true the American Military took their dogs home they did In fact abandon all the contracted military dogs so I am still upset about them as well as all the Afghani people too of course. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/30/working-dogs-left-behind-afghanistan-face-death-or/
Never trust the American government not to do something stupid and horrifying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Happy new thread day all....🎉🥂🥳😘. Thanks to the Tattlers who brought it about, looking forward to the gruesome twosomes continued fuckwittery, giving us all a reason to be here ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So who are these supposed friends from their wedding that gathered for Mexican food and margaritas? Also "rare day off" from WHAT? WTF do they do all day besides whine and leak shite? What life of service? They have done duck all for anyone other than themselves

The Queen can't take ownership of something that didn't happen.

He bought a one way ticket to PP funeral? The one where he scarpered off as soon as he could? He was shocked that throwing his family under a bus on the global stage with lies and half truths didn't make them want to "heal things" with him?

WTF are they supposedly healing from? All of their wounds are self-inflicted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Thank you Palpatine for starting the new thread and the recap.

Great new title Allflightscancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks for setting up new thread and great new title @Allflightscancelled and @Palpatine :)
A new Lady C-will try and keep it brief this time :)

Mentions Nick Cohen's misleading article in The Guardian today- 'M & H leading the way with their posturing and aristocracy dead.' Lady C's opinion of him is he is a fool and an 'educated idiot' as aristocracy is alive and kicking.
Lady C confirmed that Andrew and Haz have been sidelined by the Monarchy, and will no longer appear on the balcony as any part of TRF's celebrations or ceremonies in future. Also mentioned that PA and Haz have human rights that may be in conflict with TRF.
Smeg's relationship with her parents-why doesn't Doria encourage Smeg to reconcile with her father? They have bred a monster and have to be subservient to her demands, her wants, afraid of ever saying 'no' to her.
Smeg's 40 x 40 idea is pure fantasy virtue signalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Melt face is out toting his shite about clueless and classless again 🙄
So basically he is saying that the gruesome pair are pissed off as no one has said sorry to them?
The lack of self awareness is truly astounding!

Our little groups first meet up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Undercover with the Harkles....... I've become good friends with Pablo but Hazno keeps trying to get his attention 😉
Polish_20210831_182733041.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.