Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sorry if posted but if he goes there Charles will I think will actually explode with rage , Camellia is the love of his life & will protect her to the end , Harry on the other hand will be obliterated from the family tree
It is very clear that the gruesome twosome haven't learned any lessons, after trashing the RF with Oprah.

They still continue to do so, even after it was more than obvious that many members of the RF were not best pleased with them doing so.

William and Charles just need to tell Harry to 'shut it'.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He's a fantasist. He's not speaking to anyone important in any meaningful way
I agree with you, this pair of pus seeping open sores live in their own fantasy island mindset. No one of any real importance would be seen dead within a mile of them. The only people seeking them out currently are those further down the food chain than they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This bit in particular makes me 😂😂😂

That’s a common refrain my wife and I have heard in convenings with vaccine experts, heads of industry, community advocates, and global leaders.
And once again he has to mention his wife
Does he really think that we would believe he has mass gatherings with people who actually do things? Convenings? He's up his own arse on this one (let alone princess Pinocchio). Why would these people waste their time convening with the markles. They have better things to do.
😂😂😂
Agree 100%. Does this ginger halfwit really expect the GQ audience to believe that "vaccine experts, heads of industry, community advocates and global leaders" have been consulting him and his Ho???? Unbelievable! The audience are well-educated and wealthy. NoBalls is thick as pigshit, drugged and mentally unstable. His Ho wife is a psycho, yet he REALLY expects everyone to believe that the pair of them are advising global leaders and vaccine experts..... He's gatecrashed the event and is as unwelcome as a turd in a swimming pool and PM must have been laughing his socks off quietly in the audience.
He's all doom and gloom, a ginger Jeremiah scaring youngsters with conspiracy theories, but he's the biggest liar and control freak of them all along with his vile wife.
The tide is definitely turning, we've been patient for a long time and it's nice to see a bit of payback at last. Am off to get another choc chip muffin to celebrate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You just know what really happened. They crashed unannounced into a few Zoom calls, got the bums rush and went on their merry way convinced that they'd been their authentic selves, told their truth and played a pivotal role in averting a global catastrophe :rolleyes:

Meanwhile the grown ups got on with the job in hand
Indeed. Why the duck would any experts be ‘convening‘ with the Snarkles? They have no expertise or knowledge, and are completely irrelevant to the crisis the scientists are working on. It makes as much sense as them ‘convening’ with me. Imagine the scene - “We’re struggling here, Joe. I don’t know where to turn!” “Don’t panic Ishmael, give Mr & Mrs Markle a call. They’ll save the day! “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Please try and remember to screenshot and add as an attachment too, if possible, in case tweets get deleted. Thanks!
How do I do that Jars? I'm not tech savvy!

Farage on GB news now talking about harkles with Angela levin

Reactions: 19
How do I do that Jars? I'm not tech savvy!

Farage on GB news now talking about harkles with Angela levin
It wasn't aimed at you specifically! It's just easier for adding stuff to the wiki if it's a screenshot or attachment.

Screenshot 2021-09-02 at 19.26.02.png

You insert an image by clicking the button shown above.

You add an attachment by clicking the button shown below:

Screenshot 2021-09-02 at 19.27.22.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn't H say previously that the pandemic was mother nature's way of telling us off, or wtte?
April 2020 declassified podcast - Covid crisis better than we are led to believe by the Media

Dec 2020 - Covid is Mother Nature’s punishment for mistreating the environment

Sept 2021 - Covid vaccine hesitancy is due to being overwhelmed by mass misinformation

See …Misinformation…brought to you by the guy who misinforms you ! !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Sorry if posted but if he goes there Charles will I think will actually explode with rage , Camellia is the love of his life & will protect her to the end , Harry on the other hand will be obliterated from the family tree

When Fergie borrowed Diana's literal shoes she blamed Diana for giving her plantars warts!

There was no love lost there -- Diana never again considered Fergie her friend.

As for PWB dishing dirt on Camilla and PC -- do you think he'll also discuss Diana's many affairs as well?

At this point it has all been said and at this point - who really cares?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It wasn't aimed at you specifically! It's just easier for adding stuff to the wiki if it's a screenshot or attachment.

View attachment 741833

You insert an image by clicking the button shown above.

You add an attachment by clicking the button shown below:

View attachment 741837
Can I do that from my phone? I don't see the info on it to do that. I will have a go ! Will do a test. I maybe some time lol.

Angela Levin said smegs will be planning a comeback to the Ofcom thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
BP need to get a handle on this fast…he is telling people in his speech , which was meant to praise the scientific innovators BUT , of course , became yet another “ We all need to …” state the bleeding obvious, zoom call…….. that he is having meetings with global leaders on the provision and allocation of the vaccine !!!! This is Politics …he’s not elected nor appointed ..he has no authority to do this !!!!

On Whose behalf is he speaking , UK or USA ???
Which world leaders is he speaking to ???

WTF is he telling them !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳
Pretty sure he isn’t talking to anyone. He’s just big-noting himself. Trying to give the impression he’s important and relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No way can they "join" Hollywood, she has to be the most important person in a room which won't wash in a city of egos. I mean she thought she would be a "special" guest at Obamas birthday party! Who think they should be a special guest at someone else's celebration?
She thought she should be the most important person in a room that contained the Queen! Can you imagine the sheer arrogance?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Erm Fergie (the Duchess of York) never stepped into Diana's shoes (well other than the verruca incident!) She was divorced long before Charles married Cam, and Cam has been very careful not to be Diana Mark 2.
Camellia has been very respectful as she has not used The Princess of Wales title even tho she could , And the work she puts into her Patronages is Awesome It was said a few threads ago She would be an absolute hoot on a girls night out down the local spoons

• Heart
Reactions: 51
😂 No wonder PWB looks so rough. The cali2 find out about the PM and Ofcom outcome then Daddy gets a GQ Lifetime Achievement Award so PWB is upstaged by his father.
I am hoping PWB could see PM in the audience and PC get the award. It would explain his sour puss.
Would they have hired PWB to give the award speech to have a dig at him with PC award.
I like to think so after all when he does one of his woke speeches all the media take notice and mock him He is the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.