Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the most disgusting, racist picture I have ever seen and he wants an apology to let us hope this is circulated to their Wokeist friends
Its not real! It was done by a photographer , Alison Jackson, who does set piece images of public figures using look a likes. The poster on here should really remove it as too many seem to think its real.
Yes he did dress up as a nazi, but this isn't him and nor were there KK and blackface people at the party.

Reactions: 16
Honestly I find PM a boorish annoyance but I am quite pleased the Ofcom ruling has gone this way. Despite the subject (racism and suicide) being very contentious, at the core of the issue was one person (Morgan) saying he didn't believe what another person was saying (Markle). And that happens every bloody day on shows like GMT. Why on earth would it be a breach of conduct?
Because ITV hadn't decided where they stood on the whole Maggot and Hazno situation? Now sense has been seen.

Reactions: 19
I am also glad Piers won this. There is very little free speach left in the UK. I am a big believer in it even if people say racist/homophobic/insert-at-will things.

Where would one draw a line at what is acceptable and unacceptable. Soon people will not be allowed to say anything. And at least if it’s free and people can say what they really think you’ll know who to avoid

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Isn't he gay? Considering that Islam requires gay people to be put to death, you can't really blame him if he's Islamaphobic. Just my opinion of course.
I think there's a difference between different Muslim countries as rule is not directly from Quran. To be honest all Abrahamic faiths have similar hardline views e.g. Bible see Homosexuality death Punishment (Lev 20:13)

My point is Scabies and Meghan are full of self hate and are constantly trying to be away from their roots. Both seem ashamed of their roots culturally and physically.

Meghan didn't have any real black friend in Canada. She has had her hair changed and nose thinned black relatives hushed etc. No black family members at her weddings except Doria etc. Omid has had so much surgery he now looks like Ken doll. He is cross at being called Iranian which is what he basically is

Their reality is different from their woke preachy rhetoric of acceptance. Hypocrisy at its finest

Imo

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Its not real! It was done by a photographer , Alison Jackson, who does set piece images of public figures using look a likes. The poster on here should really remove it as too many seem to think its real.
Yes he did dress up as a nazi, but this isn't him and nor were there KK and blackface people at the party.
Yes I did realise after @freda19 said but this fake mock up is still highly distasteful and should not be "out there" 😖😖😖

Reactions: 15
Is there something in the air today? Daily Mail now reporting that Sussex Royal Foundation still owes £78,500:
" Sussex Royal foundation still owed a not-for-profit enterprise £78,500 – despite the couple raking in £118million in media deals."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Is there something in the air today? Daily Mail now reporting that Sussex Royal Foundation still owes £78,500:
" Sussex Royal foundation still owed a not-for-profit enterprise £78,500 – despite the couple raking in £118million in media deals."
It seems as though the gloves are well and truly off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think they’ll be naming the alleged royal racist soon just to get back in people’s good books.

She’s probably plotting her next move right now ! The bloody lickspittle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Scabies book is now 99p on the play store 😂😂
What a complete and utter prat he has made of himself and I bet the other pair are rubbing their hands because they are in the limelight again and when it all goes tits up they can blame him, sort of clever but predictable.

He is about as much good as a wet wank at a tarts wedding.

hole for hire well used, needs mot and big end fucked also needs a rebore, all down to the Pheasant Pluckers Son in Montishithole for his Chicken antics

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think there's a difference between different Muslim countries as rule is not directly from Quran. To be honest all Abrahamic faiths have similar hardline views e.g. Bible see Homosexuality death Punishment (Lev 20:13)

My point is Scabies and Meghan are full of self hate and are constantly trying to be away from their roots. Both seem ashamed of their roots culturally and physically.

Meghan didn't have any real black friend in Canada. She has had her hair changed and nose thinned black relatives hushed etc. No black family members at her weddings except Doria etc. Omid has had so much surgery he now looks like Ken doll. He is cross at being called Iranian which is what he basically is

Their reality is different from their woke preachy rhetoric of acceptance. Hypocrisy at its finest

Imo
Yet there's lots of stuff in the Hadith.
I'm not going to argue Islam with you but we don't see other Abrahamic religions killing off gays.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Been having a nose at other sites as you do and there is loads of frothing about Piers obsession with HW. Why doesn't anyone froth about the obsession Omigod seems to have with her, I know which one I would find more concerning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Excellent.
I just happened to switch the telly on and heard her speak and thought, "I know that voice from somewhere" - could be wrong.
Often am - but thought it worth mentioning to see what others think.

Who?
What?
Where?
Here you go. And not just over Weinstein (spit), bbut over a Dolly P interview and a program about a sex pest music mogul.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly I find PM a boorish annoyance but I am quite pleased the Ofcom ruling has gone this way. Despite the subject (racism and suicide) being very contentious, at the core of the issue was one person (Morgan) saying he didn't believe what another person was saying (Markle). And that happens every bloody day on shows like GMT. Why on earth would it be a breach of conduct?
With PM in this instance, as is often the case with him, it's his tone and delivery rather than what he says. He is often right on many things but his tone and manner are so aggressive the point gets lost. That said I'm glad he won. When several elements of what was said in that interview are already proven to be false, it is absolutely right to question the rest of the narrative. Also like you say, people are questioned every day on their version of events. Could he have handled it better, absolutely, but his point stands.

However He does have a personal axe to grind with meghan no doubt and that's what's driving him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.