Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinions on this:

So the RF select a tawdry nobody who is apparently aware of a wide range of sexual practices to pick Harry's true soulmate

We really are in a mills and boon world aren't we?

(I would say Barbara cartland but as far as I'm aware all her heroines had to be chaste.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Opinions on this:

Rubbish, surely. Hired by the RF? Why would they do that with anyone, let alone her?

the reference to a 'true soulmate' sounds bollocks, and I'm sure I saw something about 'his authentic self' lower down as well.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Has anyone posted this? It was on MarkleNews on Instagram

View attachment 730717
I'm going to jump on the part where it says she had NO money.

That I believe and I also wholeheartedly believe that Prince Charles cleared all her debts before she married Harry the Traitor to Queen and Country.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just seen this

Enough of this 'spectacle' crap. Does Scabies really think that HW would have been the centre of attention at the funeral? It's pretty much always the deceased who is the centre of attention! Plus when the Queen is there, no one else has any attention. I honestly don't even think HW was invited, Harry must have been given strict orders for it to only be him.

It seems like HW is going to push for William to be the 'racist' in the royal family since Scabies is saying that he was furious that it was discussed in the public domain. She's probably still hoping that she'll become Queen one day :rolleyes:
I read somewhere recently that it was actually Hairy himself who brought up the subject of how dark any babies skin he had with her would be .. and that was before they got married...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Angela Levin on talkRADIO:
(mentions the couple NOT being a 'young couple' haha)

I'm going to jump on the part where it says she had NO money.

That I believe and I also wholeheartedly believe that Prince Charles cleared all her debts before she married Harry the Traitor to Queen and Country.
It was said he was very fond of her at the start so I would wholeheartedly believe it too, it sounds like something he'd do as a loving clean-slate-gift.

I read somewhere recently that it was actually Hairy himself who brought up the subject of how dark any babies skin he had with her would be .. and that was before they got married...
Do you know where this comes from? I've seen people talking about it being PWB on twitter, but I have yet to find a source of where it originates...

Reactions: 27
Oh are they still harping on about the racist comment? get over it we all know who said it...........Candy the corgi.🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sounds good:

PS. 1 .They have dogs.
The pussy squad may bolt at the sight of a lab and a beagle.
You need additional planing, liver threats for the dogs may help.
Of course if no dog present, you have no problems.
Also for maximum efficiency you may tie her to a post or similar, cats prefer to spray on vertical surfaces, Ginger Tom will have it easier.
Also the smell(just the smell) of bleach attracts some cats to spray, so once you get her, put a cloth smelling of bleach in her pocket.
PS.2.
I don't know what this is about (the plan) but its funny.

:ROFLMAO:
I've got a 70kg Rottweiler than can take care of that Lab and beagle... she'd only have to sit on them and they'd be out of the way so the pussy squad can do their bit,...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
According to the authors of Finding Freedom, the couple were “furious” when they discovered the photographer had been tipped off about their presence at the medical centre

The photos in this article published in July.

And to save you a click this is the photos they're angry about

View attachment 730252
she must be the only bleeping woman alive who chooses to wear white after a miscarriage or a supposed birth .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Angela Levin on talkRADIO:
(mentions the couple NOT being a 'young couple' haha)

It was said he was very fond of her at the start so I would wholeheartedly believe it too, it sounds like something he'd do as a loving clean-slate-gift.

Do you know where this comes from? I've seen people talking about it being PWB on twitter, but I have yet to find a source of where it originates...
I can't remember where I saw it now but it was very recently.... I don't really go to other forums about these cunts... only really this one and YW maybe I saw it on there...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
O/T is anyone else following Nowzad trying to get the animals and staff out from Kabul airport - 😢😢😢😢

Still believe it was Hazzno who started the conversation about the babies skin colour and he twisted/embelished the conversation to TW and now cannot back down from the lies he told her - so is up shite street without a paddle - even though he told Porka he would never tell they keep dropping hints to narrow down whomthe alledged person who said it is - making it look more like PC or more senior royals - what a twunt he is I really hope he is called out by whoever it was and a witness

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.