Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig David and Alexandra Burke missed a trick they should have sang 'walking away' and 'the silence'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's so jarring that in nearly every photo she's grinning away like the Cheshire cat whilst everyone else seems somewhat reflective at least. It really smacks of her having got exactly what she wanted. Harry doesn't look at all happy.

Reactions: 34
It's so jarring that in nearly every photo she's grinning away like the Cheshire cat whilst everyone else seems somewhat reflective at least. It really smacks of her having got exactly what she wanted. Harry doesn't look at all happy.
He looks very reserved and sad

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It looks like she is wearing the same under garments as she wore in Ireland (super too tight grey dress with very visible bra lines). I can not understand why she chooses to wear strapless bra under the dress that is literally up to her chin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Looking at pictures of The Abbey I suddenly feel so sad for Prince Charles. His youngest son and one of his Grandchildren living abroad and unlikely to know him or have a real relationship with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I just saw online her outfit was worth £11,000 🤦🏼‍♀️ And there is the difference between her and Kate. Kate can wear Primark and make it look couture. Cringe wears designers and make it look like absolute tit

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He looks very reserved and sad
I see hostile and angry.

I just saw online her outfit was worth £11,000 🤦🏼‍♀️ And there is the difference between her and Kate. Kate can wear Primark and make it look couture. Cringe wears designers and make it look like absolute tit
I know I am alone in this but I never think that about Kate. She always looks frumpy, sexless and shapeless. She also looks quite cheap in her civvies

• Wow
  • Haha
I love Kate but I have to agree. I remember being really disappointed to see what she wore to Pippa's wedding. With an unlimited budget and some seriously skilled dressmakers she could have worn something so much better. I can't help but think that some of her outfits are reflective of her confusion about her own role. Perhaps a bit of lack of confidence maybe? I'm not sure myself but I definitely think she dresses a little to old and conservative.

But I still love her 😁

I see hostile and angry.

I know I am alone in this but I never think that about Kate. She always looks frumpy, sexless and shapeless. She also looks quite cheap in her civvies
Kate dresses for the ocassion, she's not supposed to be sexy she's supposed to look professional. Also if i had to dress up every few days I'd wanna dress In my cheap looking clothes too.

I'm not Kate's biggest fan either. I just think dresses appropriately.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m unamused by the idea of Harry and Meghan setting up a charity to help veterans in the UK and USA.

Although it seems a lovely idea on the surface, all it does is take money away from reputable charities already dedicated to the cause like Help for Heroes. I can’t stomach the idea that they would be photographing their conversations with wounded soldiers or those struggling with PTSD (for example) and using them as a way to make money. It will be quite literally using people less fortunate than themselves to make a quick buck. They will be profiting from their sadness and loss. I can see the photos in my head now - Meghan doing her “go to” captivated face with the slight head tilt watching someone tell their story about how they were blown up etc. It leaves such a bad taste in my mouth.

Sorry to come in so angry on this topic but my boyfriend was raised in a military family and I just can’t bear this.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
The shouldn't be allowed to set it up. There are enough decent charities helping soldiers. Let them be.

Reactions: 25
Kate dresses for the ocassion, she's not supposed to be sexy she's supposed to look professional. Also if i had to dress up every few days I'd wanna dress In my cheap looking clothes too.

I'm not Kate's biggest fan either. I just think dresses appropriately.
Excately. I'm not a Kate fan, I just hate Cringe. But in fairness to Kate she dresses appropriately and within Royal bounds as there is a lot of rules. I actually like her civvies because like me she is sporty

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.