Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • A crowd of about 50 people, standing behind some barriers, braved the rain to catch a glimpse of the cou

• Ha ha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Look at that fake smile! I almost want to vomit! She just loves to shower herself in camera flashes and its absolutely sickening! What a friggin hypocrite!!!!!

View attachment 91779

Thread name suggestion:

Harry Pothead, Narcissa Markle and the archificial half-blood prince
Those photos show not just the fake smile but also how badly that dress fits her and how wrong it was for her body shape.
She looks more Primark than Princess, like someone from Towie than a soon to be ex Duchess.

Not sure if my post made the other thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those photos show not just the fake smile but also how badly that dress fits her and how wrong it was for her body shape.
She looks more Primark than Princess, like someone from Towie than a soon to be ex Duchess.

Oh wow... “more primark than princess” sums her up perfectly!!! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Clearly rentacrowd had been spending the evening in the pub rather than stand in the rain C'mon Arry....! They could have been cheering Harry Kane from the football stands.

Oh, has anyone found nasty racist bullying and harrassing reporting of their appearance last night, remember the reason they've had to leave? No? Didn't think so. Because it doesn't exist.

Love some of the comments I've read...
"The zip was working harder last night than Meghan has worked in the last 18 months"
Also about how awkward they are. She should let him shake hands then introduce her, instead of him going forward, receiving the tap on the back, then doing a little shuffle. She's always hesitating then barging in...it's like she can't make her mind up is she's the boss lady or little wifey...such an actress!
For what it's worth the dress was a nice colour but too tight, especially from the back. She doesn't dress for her body shape and won't have items tailored to fit her short waist.
She should have had a coat, it looked ridiculous arriving without, but not a belted one, please!
She never accessorises well...the dress was very plain, and with her hair scraped back it was begging for a necklace or statement earrings.
The PDA are the worst though! Let go of him ffs!
The still photos are ok but the videos reveal the full picture, sucking her teeth, pulling her dress down, him frowning, the clinging on, her constantly reminding him she's there, the awkwardness....ugh! Rant over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
"The zip was working harder last night than Meghan has worked in the last 18 months"
Also about how awkward they are. She should let him shake hands then introduce her, instead of him going forward, receiving the tap on the back, then doing a little shuffle. She's always hesitating then barging in...it's like she can't make her mind up is she's the boss lady or little wifey...such an actress!
For what it's worth the dress was a nice colour but too tight, especially from the back. She doesn't dress for her body shape and won't have items tailored to fit her short waist.
She should have had a coat, it looked ridiculous arriving without, but not a belted one, please!
She never accessorises well...the dress was very plain, and with her hair scraped back it was begging for a necklace or statement earrings.
The still photos are ok but the videos reveal the full picture, sucking her teeth, pulling her dress down, him frowning, the clinging on, her constantly reminding him she's there, the awkwardness....ugh! Rant over!
The Daily Express has an article about how she was being pushy and rude when she barged in front of him, I hope Harry is embarrassed because I am suffering from second hand Cringe here

• Haha
You nailed it. The way she sort of pulled his shoulder back and then he awkwardly shuffled out of the way so she can have the attention she craves.
I just don’t understand how she can make even a nice dress look tit. Like somebody else mentioned it looked like she got it from Primark.This just goes to show the old saying is correct. Money can’t buy class. In comparison the way the Kensingtons looked and behaved in Ireland was a masterclass. I looked at their IG and was thinking I could never be a Royal as I’m far to grumpy and Kate is ALWAYS perfection.
(Disclaimer I’m not even a fan of Royalty, just love the Queen and hate the Sussexes)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All the twitter (etc) comments about "oooh they look so happy together tonight" and so on.

They seem to forget that she's an actress (and she'd have us believe, an Oscar level one at that :ROFLMAO: )

i.e. it's her job to be able to grin and beam, whatever her true mood is underneath. it's. her. job.

Reactions: 16

I bet Victoria was cringing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
All the twitter (etc) comments about "oooh they look so happy together tonight" and so on.

They seem to forget that she's an actress (and she'd have us believe, an Oscar level one at that :ROFLMAO: )

i.e. it's her job to be able to grin and beam, whatever her true mood is underneath. it's. her. job.
Your avatar!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.