Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another poster alluded to this , are the RF really hanging the BBC out to dry and why?
I'm not sure I'm with this ? RF. know the BBC. is publicly funded if they are Sued by 6. and win that our money that they have to pay out in settlement , I can't see RF doing that . IMO

• Wow
Reactions: 21

3:25 onwards, I love how Edward deflects the question (Royal diplomacy for you!) But still shows outward kindness and respect, so no one can slam him as “cruel/ heartless” (then again I’m sure Sugars will find a way)

To me, if the Queen wanted it on record that she supported/endorsed the name, this would have been a perfect opportunity. Even for Edward just to reply “yes, it is.” Instead, he just wishes them “every happiness.”

For me, this is far more telling than anything “palace sources” have said to confirm the reports this week. At the same time, the fact that Edward didn’t outwardly offer critique - again, that’s a golden example of a diplomatic Royal - his mum would be proud!

On a side note, when I heard this interview on BBC News at 10 last night, I admit I was cross with the interviewer for stirring the pot with this question. It should have been just about Prince Phillip and his DofE legacy!

That also makes me think - I imagine that is one of the greatest frustrations for the Royal Family as a whole, that this deflects from their own “cause driven work” (to use H&Ms own term.) And that’s the key difference with the RF and the Montecito Masquerade. With the former, it’s all about their work. That is SERVICE. With the latter, it’s self before service.
The fact that Edward didn't mention the baby's name really stuck out at me on second viewing. It would have been the perfect place to say the words "baby Lilibet" if everyone was delighted with it.

I think it was a good way for him to talk about everything, even though it was supposed to be about the DoE and his legacy. It gave him the opportunity to be diplomatic and repeat the answer answer that they're family and "that's families for you" reducing their impact down to the black sheep every family has, not the complete wrecking ball they seem to want to be.

And it is very noticeable that H&M *talk* about "cause driven work" but everything is about them vs Edward and Sophie who have worked quietly for nearly two decades.

Reactions: 46
Given Meghan’s & probably Harry's alleged recording of conversations I reckon it is 100% they did not ask permission merely informed about the name.

No grey suit would risk The Queen/establishment being caught out by a recording.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
The reviews for her joke of a book is a rabbit hole I never want to escape from.

Everyone hates it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am not sure I like that jacket Jill Biden was wearing. Why does it have "LOVE" on the back. Is she trying to tell the RF to forgive PWB and PWBW? I do not think the Bidens should get involved.

Also has TM Jr hinted at why he said PWBW should not be alone with small children.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Another poster alluded to this , are the RF really hanging the BBC out to dry and why?
Quite frankly, I don't believe a word of this. He may have implied it was going to be Elizabeth, I can't for a second believe the Queen knew it was Lilibet.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I am not sure I like that jacket Jill Biden was wearing. Why does it have "LOVE" on the back. Is she trying to tell the RF to forgive PWB and PWBW? I do not think the Bidens should get involved.

Also has TM Jr hinted at why he said PWBW should not be alone with small children.
No it isn't anything to do with them, it is more likely due to this month being Pride Month/Opposite of Melania Trump wearing that 'i dont care' Coat when visiting an immigration centre

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The Hold Still book is higher in the Amazon charts than The Bench and it’s been out over a month, compared to about 4 days.

Madness if she really did get a 500k advance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
No it isn't anything to do with them, it is more likely due to this month being Pride Month/Opposite of Melania Trump wearing that 'i dont care' Coat when visiting an immigration centre
Lollydyerx thank you for letting me know.
I had forgotten about that coat.

Reactions: 14
I'd be surprised if she got any more book deals after this. The Bench clearly isn't a bestseller and I bet she secured this deal before she trashed the RF.

Reactions: 30
As I said a few days ago keep an eye on the bad reviews on amazon as Sunshine Sachs will get them removed- well I was right they have. Yesterday when I checked she had 25 1* Reviews, today it’s back down to 12 reviews.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Given Meghan’s & probably Harry's alleged recording of conversations I reckon it is 100% they did not ask permission merely informed about the name.

No grey suit would risk The Queen/establishment being caught out by a recording.
Yes, agree. I'm assuming it was set up so The Queen was recording as well. Easy on Zoom, which is what they claim they were using (if I recall rightly?).
Other thing about Zoom is one doesn't just randomly video call people like Facetime and WhatsApp. So, no, Her Majesty won't be in Zoom speed-dial, at least :).

Reactions: 25
Catching up so apologies if someone has already said this but wouldn't it be wonderful if the portrayal of PWB on the crown is unflattering.

Can you imagine the reaction of the spoilt, angry, tantrum prone man-child if he is portrayed as a spoilt, angry, tantrum prone child especially since he stated that the program was "loosely based on the truth" 🤣
Is there not a young black actor who could play the part? Yes, I'm serious. The Crown is supposed to be fiction and if it was good enough for Anne Boleyn then it should be more than good enough for Haz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ok so luckily on release day I had the sense to screenshot the 1* reviews... go and check they are all now GONE.

F15D6E5A-8FC5-4B7A-BD58-33DFA5E943E5.jpeg
647081C4-1C5F-46BD-AC5F-37CEEA82B877.jpeg
4C43EE7A-1B50-4F7A-9662-F3EBD509DD4E.jpeg
790061A6-51B9-4DF9-BB53-64809D84AB45.jpeg
02550815-BBA2-4137-8A7E-F64B261896FC.jpeg
8A56713D-B464-41B4-80E2-A97905CB20E5.jpeg
31369F08-58B5-4AF1-8440-2FDA42AE3E12.jpeg
3C7F8C38-C817-47B2-B35E-28ACFD615CE7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

No, I think it was more of a dig to Melania with that 'I don't care' coat she wore.

Reactions: 27
I've been up since half six and I've only just caught up with this thread :D I did go down the rabbit hole with the gossip page that someone linked to, so that might be why it's taken so long.
But I'm back! I bought some of those glasses that have some sort of 'blue' in them to stop eye strain and they do appear to be working. Hurrah.
Major congrats to @Nuttynana for becoming a VIP. You've always been a VIP to those of us who love your comments. :love:
Other things:
I despise James Corden. Horrible man.
I said Happy Birthday to Prince Philip.
I don't like Harry and strife. Sooner the divorce comes, the better. But I hope he gets the kids. He does at least look like he likes kids.
MM will disappear from public view eventually. No one will have any interest in her and she'll be recognised as a compulsive liar so no one will believe a word she says. Hopefully Hazbeen will stay in the background too.
I believe randy Andy has a nice little granny flat attached to his house. Hazbeen could live in that if he returns. They could compare notes on yacht girls to pass the days away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.