Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
Thank you @Rayne and @buflesse x
I find this post and the number of likes it has received quite bizarre.

I cant stand H&M but that doesnt make me a fan of the royal family either - although I have warmed to HM recently.

why would you wish someone who has died a happy birthday?
And why on earth would you call him Sir?

Unless I was at school or maybe in the military i cant think of anyone I would happily call Sir.
Several reasons I can think of, probably a bit sentimental but not "bizarre". If you're looking for "bizarre" check out the Sussex Squad posts. That's bizarre for you.

It seems that people on this thread feel protective of our Queen as she and her family are under attack. This extends (for me) to her late husband Prince Philip whose last weeks were blighted by two vile parasite family members, and who even in death is trolled along with the rest of the RF by supporters of the same vile parasites. To me he is and always will be a Sir, a soldier, patriot and honourable man who did his duty all his life for his country. But I'm an unashamed monarchist and am proud of them for all their faults. Change them for Macron or Trudeau? No thanks.

There are far more worthy complaints I can think of than commenting on the number of Likes the photo of PP has received or people wishing him - and by association HMTQ - a happy birthday to show our support. That's all it is, showing our support. Hardly harmful is it in this crazy mad world?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Does anyone know why I have been made a VIP member? I don't really contribute anything useful like you clever Tattlers and my only contribution is my big sweary mouth and a few rude anecdotes or is it because I call them a bleep more than anyone else??
Congratulations Nutty. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember the Grenfell cookbook launch? Why was it in a tent- did she not consider the peasants good enough to be in a Palace building? Why did she bring Doria along?
Some people have speculated that she took her mum along to the Grenfell event to show off to the multicultural residents that she was a POC too. She seems to wheel her mum out to boost her cultural credentials somewhat.

On the subject of Doria...she has not been seen for months! What the hell is going on there? Rumours are that Smeg has fallen out with her and that Doria is on a ‘final warning’ before she gets canned.

Someone earlier asked what her half sister, Sammy, has had to say about the new baby. I follow her on Twitter and she is furious with the couple, especially with what they are currently putting TQ through the name business. She likens their behaviour towards TQ as ‘sadism’ and calls their choice of name as a ‘malicious and spiteful act‘ rammed down the throat of HMTQ because their demands were not met. She says the RF have ‘let a fox in the hen house’ regarding Smeg. She also thinks she book is ‘a piece of garbage’. She is very concerned about their attempts to interfere with US politics and the negative effect it could potentially have on an international scale. Finally, she has questioned the whereabouts of Markus Andersen who has not been seen since the frightfully grabby baby shower in NY two years ago.

As you can see, she is not a fan! She loves her dad immensely, though, and speaks very fondly about him. She passes onto her dad all the positive comments made about him by her followers to cheer him up and make him know that he has a lot of support. He really appreciates it. She comes across a very passionate, genuine person with strong beliefs and a good sense of loyalty to people and causes that matter to her. The complete opposite of her half sister. Their poor father. I feel so sorry for him after all he has done to give Smeg the best start in life and education. Perhaps, one day Smeg’s own children will throw everything back in her face and only then will she understand how cruel she has been to her own father. It is unforgivable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
HMQ looked lovely at the rose planting on PP's birthday. Hope the family got to have a few drinks. They sure need it after the past months.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Has anyone read any of the other books that Christian Robinson has illustrated? I think his style is really lovely but obviously I'm not going to get my godson The Bench, that drivel would probably put him off reading for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congratulations Nutty. Xx
Because you are magnificent! 🥰 Make us laugh. Say it as it is. You've got nice old cats. You called your Tom off Freda's lettuces when served with a Cease and Desist Crapping Order. All of the above! Well done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A bit late but let's watch what the Japanese think of HW and that Ocra interview 😊

I was surprised at how scathing they were
They LOVE their royal family, which has even more strict rules than ours.
My favourite is the new Empress, Masako.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I find this post and the number of likes it has received quite bizarre.

I cant stand H&M but that doesnt make me a fan of the royal family either - although I have warmed to HM recently.

why would you wish someone who has died a happy birthday?
And why on earth would you call him Sir?

Unless I was at school or maybe in the military i cant think of anyone I would happily call Sir.
I actually find your post a tad upsetting. My dad has been dead a long while & I wish him happy birthday every year. I even raise a glass to him. And, mad as I am, I talk to him often, because he's my dad & I miss him😔

• Heart
Reactions: 91
I actually find your post a tad upsetting. My dad has been dead a long while & I wish him happy birthday every year. I even raise a glass to him. And, mad as I am, I talk to him often, because he's my dad & I miss him😔
I don't want to put words in @Officedoor123's mouth but I took it to mean that it's odd to wish a dead stranger a happy birthday - it's very different with a deceased loved one.

Reactions: 4
tumblr_6a3dd73eb35ed0e708e5f297df3d528f_af3ab1e0_1280.png

Apologies if this was posted before, but DAMN. Those two know the gravy train is coming to a halt soon.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Because you are magnificent! 🥰 Make us laugh. Say it as it is. You've got nice old cats. You called your Tom off Freda's lettuces when served with a Cease and Desist Crapping Order. All of the above! Well done!
That's very sweet of you I can only be me I am afraid but can still get the old Tom back for anyone who needs it❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If either/both children WERE carried by surrogates, quite WHY they've chosen to be so secretive and deceitful when they could have done SO MUCH for fertility awareness and taken a lot of the stigma out of surrogacy, is a bit of a mystery. Now, when it all comes out - not if, when - they will just look like liars and nobody will trust a single word that comes out of their mouths ever again. If they'd had a bit of forethought they could have made themselves heroes in the eyes of people who struggle with fertility, MAYBE even changed how the royal babies 'qualified', but noooo that would be far too simple. Much better to lie and try to deceive everyone. Tossers.
They thought they could con the RF and the British public ...they would've have known "of the body" or it would have been explained to them once the RF found out and they just did their own thing with the surrogate and all their lies and moon bumps. disgusting deceit .

Too right they could have been straight about it been champions of surrogacy and they would have had the public sympathy I'm sure, but SHE wanted the titles for her children, I bet she had no idea when she banked her eggs for surrogacy/IVF that this would come and bite her in the ass!!

I sincerely believe this is the reason for the feud. it will all come out as secrets like this being handled by a complete vile nasty pair of narcs.

Just can't come soon enough for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.