Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s had the baby then all this verbal diarrhoea from Harry is really strange timing. They Could be enjoying the first few days of their daughters life but instead They talk AGAIN about their family in the U.K. and dealing with loads of negativity now- the tide is turning. Surely this should be a happy time and happy people usually avoid negativity.
This is why I don't think the baby has been born yet. I do think that Harry is genuinely super excited to have his 'mini-Diana' coming, so I reckon he is getting as many interviews in now as he can, partly so he has plenty of clips to keep things ramped up while he takes time off once the baby comes.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

It seems that Kim K. had a level in one of her games that mirrored the H&M saga. It was now taken out of the game. The article about it is in German but I thought it to be interesting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
New thread title suggestion (my first)

#108 Megs went to ground, while Harry is proving not mentally sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Anyone know what happened with the 'night nanny'? And what a pointless statement by our favourite 'royal expert'. Also who needs 'a sleep pattern' when you don't work - take a nap during the day - speaking from experience as someone who had twins who never woke up at the same time during the night!

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expecting their second child this summer. The couple already have a two-year-old son, Archie, who was born in the UK. However, a past experience with a night nanny after Archie was born reportedly left the couple reluctant to hire more childcare.
Speaking on Channel 4's ‘A Very Royal Baby: From Cradle to Crown’, royal expert Omid Scobie said: "Very few people know the real story behind it.
"After Archie's arrival, Harry and Meghan wanted some help to establish a sleep pattern. They hired a night nanny.
"Whilst I can't go into someone else's employment details for legal reasons, it was an incident on one of the first nights that put the couple off from having a night nurse."

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I really hope that night nanny has an iron clad settlement agreement, because anyone talking about her leaving (if it’s true) is not on. Anyone breathes the name I hope they get sued. And establishing a sleep pattern isn’t going to happen with a newborn because you can’t sleep train you have to feed them. So if they hired one it was so she didn’t have to get up in the night to comfort and feed her own child, nothing about a sleep pattern. Not surprised scobie got that wrong as he doesn’t have kids. I found night feeding exhausting but also bonding. Just about stopping with my 18 month old.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If they divorce in the UK, they'd probably get joint custody of the kids. But he won't have a leg to stand on if she divorces him in California. No way will he get the kids. She'll play every card in the book - race, hints about DV, mental health, drugs, Oedipus complex, the works. And the way things stand in America right now, I can't see any judge wanting to give mixed-race kids to their white father over their biracial mother. The outcry would be huge.
Actually no!

it all depends on WHEN they divorce

If they divorce now, while living in California, Harry apparently has a type of diplomatic visa, so that means Meghan has no access to his assets etc and to try would be the equivalent of trying to divorce him under UK law.

and speaking of that; if they divorce in the UK after Prince Charles becomes King, then because of an archaic law, Charles (as Sovereign) has custody. (it also the reason why when C&D and A&S got divorced, their child custody arrangements aren't mentioned in the divorce papers - because the Queen already had legal custody of all her grandchildren from the moment of their births.)

If they divorce in UK while HMtQ is still Queen I'm not sure where the custody lines falls as the Queen is the Great-Grandmother, not the grandparent, and Charles while he is the grandparent isn't the Sovereign. I think its a bit of a grey area. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can clarify........

Reactions: 21
So the child delivery window could now be up to mid-July. How many months has she been 'pregnant'
How does it correlate to date of mythcarriage., visit to clinic with package, confidential excuse to judge for trial/summary judgement? She hasn't appeared in public as much but the deceptions continue.
So, she miscarried in July sometime....

She is due "in the Summer"(June-August) Therefore we are looking at anything between 25th August - 25th October 2020, for her last period(LMP). If her LMP was 25th Aug, then expected date of delivery(EDD) on a regular 28 day cycle will be 31st May. Date of 1st missed period 22nd September.
If LMP was 25th September then EDD is 1st July. Date of 1st missed period 23rd October.
If LMP was 25th October then EDD would be 31st July. Date of 1st missed periord 22nd November.
Now this is just my thoughts, why would you release an article in the NYT 25th November, saying you miscarried in July if you were only max 13 weeks pregnant?(taking it from earliest LMP 25th Aug) Or possibly only 4.5wks(taking it from LMP 25th Oct)

Don't forget this was her in February 2021 3 MONTHS AGO!!:
1622034920432.png
1622034973328.png

And whenever this was taken:
1622035036146.png

During July 2020 they were documented as:

Moving to Moneycito
1st July Video call for Queen's Commonwealth Trust - equal rights
11th July Papped coming out of a Californian clinic(ziploc bag and big hat with beige sack dress photo)
14th July Girl Up leadership summit Zoom(blue dress, long hair extensions)
30th July PWBW to pay £67,000 in legal costs regarding court case against ANL

4th August PWBW 39th(?) birthday
11th August Finding Freedom released
14th August Video call The 19th
17th August Queen's Commonwealth Trust video call - young leaders
20th August Baby2Baby papped handing out parcels
20th August Video call When we all vote "couch party"
26th August Interview with Gloria Steinem(filmed prior to 26th)
31st August Preschool visit planting flowers

2nd September Netflix deal released
15th September PWB birthday - "£100k donation to CAMFED"
22nd September Time 100 video message encouraging voting
23rd September Surprise video call during America's Got Talent
27th September Dorito becomes boss at the care home

25th November NYT article ref miscarriage in July.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Interesting...

I had not intended to post the full page, but it does show that Mrs6 following‘s GP tippytappy footsteps with Vogue & EdwinE.
20 years ago I sat in the front row of the Donmar Warehouse theatre in London to watch a performance of "Proof" starring one Gwyneth Paltrow.
Now that theatre is what some might say an uncommon layout in that the stage isn't elevated, and the audience seating is such that the front row (which goes round three sides of the stage) is pretty much right on the stage. Actually it is a fairly common layout for small theatrical spaces but not how people typically imagine a theatre when they think of one.

It just so happened that at one part of the play, Paltrow's character sat on the floor right in front of my seat for a good few minutes, spilling her heart out sat at my feet, it was a really emotional part and despite being 20 years ago (and I've seen a vast amount of theatre in that time) I've never ever forgotten it. She really was tremendous.

I've seen little bits of Smeghan's acting on Suits (my partner watched the entire thing :rolleyes: in her quest to "finish Netflix") and PHFEW is *nowhere near* the calibre of actress as Paltrow. Absolutely no comparison!

No matter if she does "conciously uncouple" from Hazno or how many loopy candles she brings out, PHFEW will *never* be Paltrow!

• Heart
So, she miscarried in July sometime....

She is due "in the Summer"(June-August) Therefore we are looking at anything between 25th August - 25th October 2020, for her last period(LMP). If her LMP was 25th Aug, then expected date of delivery(EDD) on a regular 28 day cycle will be 31st May. Date of 1st missed period 22nd September.
If LMP was 25th September then EDD is 1st July. Date of 1st missed period 23rd October.
If LMP was 25th October then EDD would be 31st July. Date of 1st missed periord 22nd November.
Now this is just my thoughts, why would you release an article in the NYT 25th November, saying you miscarried in July if you were only max 13 weeks pregnant?(taking it from earliest LMP 25th Aug) Or possibly only 4.5wks(taking it from LMP 25th Oct)

Don't forget this was her in February 2021 3 MONTHS AGO!!:
View attachment 591049View attachment 591051

And whenever this was taken:
View attachment 591054

During July 2020 they were documented as:

Moving to Moneycito
1st July Video call for Queen's Commonwealth Trust - equal rights
11th July Papped coming out of a Californian clinic(ziploc bag and big hat with beige sack dress photo)
14th July Girl Up leadership summit Zoom(blue dress, long hair extensions)
30th July PWBW to pay £67,000 in legal costs regarding court case against ANL

4th August PWBW 39th(?) birthday
11th August Finding Freedom released
14th August Video call The 19th
17th August Queen's Commonwealth Trust video call - young leaders
20th August Baby2Baby papped handing out parcels
20th August Video call When we all vote "couch party"
26th August Interview with Gloria Steinem(filmed prior to 26th)
31st August Preschool visit planting flowers

2nd September Netflix deal released
15th September PWB birthday - "£100k donation to CAMFED"
22nd September Time 100 video message encouraging voting
23rd September Surprise video call during America's Got Talent
27th September Dorito becomes boss at the care home

25th November NYT article ref miscarriage in July.
somewhere in that timeline is when she got her court date to be postponed for "personal" reason. I just don't remember the exact date. But I love your timeline. This also needs to be on the wiki page. They lie so much that we need to keep a record.

Reactions: 28
And bandages for the blood letting, just imagine I am certain Freda will make mincemeat of him just a fantasy, but wouldn't it be lovely to watch 🤣🤣🤣
It would be soooooooooooooooooo good.

Please Gods and Goddesses of the Universe; make it happen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
somewhere in that timeline is when she got her court date to be postponed for "personal" reason. I just don't remember the exact date. But I love your timeline. This also needs to be on the wiki page. They lie so much that we need to keep a record.
I've been meaning to compose it for a while, but as with everything relating to them it's a chore! I'll add it to the wiki later on. The court date postponement was approx 28th Oct.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
  • TODAY, 10:00
    QUEEN IS LOOKING FOR NEW STAFF MEMBERS
    The Queen has gone on a recruitment drive as lockdown eases and among a string of job vacancies, she wants a pastry chef who's a dab hand with the flour and mixing bowl.
    Just a few weeks ago there were no vacancies listed on the Royal Household website.
    Today there are seven, including a Cyber Security Engineer, a Collections Project Manager, a Painter and Decorator, a Demi Chef de Partie (Pastry), an 'ordinary' Demi Chef de Partie, a Chef de Partie and a Hospitality Team Member, all based at Buckingham Palace.
    The pastry chef job offers a 'competitive' salary, with a 15% employer contribution pension scheme plus benefits to prepare apple pies, rhubarb crumbles and cake treats for Her Majesty and the family - including the Royal grandchildren

• Any Tattlers looking for a job? We could get some real inside tea - I can make a mean apple pie but doubt that would get me in 😂 Unfortunately she isn’t looking for a face slapper for PWB 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree with the theory that she purposefully set out to attract negative headlines via her clothing choices. Nobody with access to unlimited funds could ever willingly wear such poorly fitting and ill suited clothes. If she'd just shut up, dressed nicely and recognised that she was of little significance, all would have been well - but that would not have fed the escape narrative. In simple terms I just refuse to believe that someone would ever actively choose to wear some of those dreadful outfits.
This was the problem; she didn't think she was of little significance and therefore she couldn't shut up (because in her mind, and maybe Harry's mind she was of big importance, so her thoughts were significant)

It could have all have been so different if she was willing to work towards a long goal rather than wanting immediate and instant adulation.

Reactions: 23
The me you can’t see—-
how about The markled me the mog wants everyone to see to suit her own dreamed destiny.
He’s such a dope and never grew up he can’t even see he’s been played
Just coz he threw a tantrum like a baby she was able to convince him he needed therapy and not only that but on live television.
and then to blame it all on the family that she wants to take down and ancestral healing as well what’s that connecting to spirits or something more like evil spirits and demons.
Maybe he will grow from all this and finally be a man at the end of it.
Desperate people desperate measures all the money and privilege he had and to carry on like he is it’s only something drastic could wake him up.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.