Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere (may have been twitter) that the O & H Mental Health thing was meant to be more of the stars stories, with H & O as hosts and that most of the H stuff was done very recently, after the Interview. Perhaps its all about the RF not giving them what they wanted.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Well......yeah. I imagine Chrissy T. will be claiming that too , Why not?
I'm afraid the S card will be the next MeTOO METoo METOO thing just because.

Apologies to those who are truly effected.

and another one using the S card because she has been called out
I call BS. She was off Instagram for like a week and then back posting her insane workout videos and clothes.

What I find interesting is the body language in every picture of PWBFEW and Mulroney where they are hugging. M is basically wrapped around her like an octopus (she has such weirdly long arms) and J is always leaning away. It’s weird and I think speaks to their pre-PWB dynamic. J was the one with the power and connections and money and M was the eager supplicant. That changed quickly as soon as she had the ring. I think she can’t completely drop J, as J has lots and lots of damaging information about M’s post-Trevor/pre-H shenanigans. She keeps her just enough in the “friendship circle” to keep her quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 48
From what we now know from Blind Gossip, how much longer do you guys give Harry and his wife until they divorce? She's been awfully quiet lately, so is she preparing for it soon after the second baby is born? Or do you reckon another couple of years?
This time next year I think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Come now. Diana did cheat but only after Charles made it quite clear she was surplus to requirements after she had the heir and spare, but she was in her prime, quite fragile, had been used as a brood mare. Was she supposed to take vows of chastity? She was looking for The One, and the great sadness is, she never found them, Charles found his. It’s a man’s world isn’t it? Diana was so much younger than this grown man, and yet she is the one besmirched.
This sounds like something PDina would say.

Reactions: 12
‘The frightening part is that we Americans now understand that tapes, videos can be altered to create a damning impression...and our media is quite adept at doing so. I hope you didn’t think you were getting God’s truth on CNN International.
Fox news also doesn't show unaltered facts, either

Reactions: 16
This outing of Harry’s obnoxious real personality has had a strange secondary effect on me. I have always been the greatest Diana devotee. I have long detested Charles and Camilla. But in the past months, watching Harry, I’ve begun to wonder how much of Diana we are seeing in Harry? The demanding, petulant vengeful personality that her son has revealed...might well be the just like the woman Charles had to live with and try to placate. Maybe the ‘genetic pain’ isn’t from Charles, it’s some form of emotional instability he inherited from his Mother.

Now I find myself becoming fond of Charles and rather skeptical of Diana. This is the response that all of Harry’s drama has evoked in me.

Diana was so beautiful, but she was unsuccessful in every relationship. So was Harry until the hustling actress came on the scene. I do believe she manipulates him...but I am also beginning to believe that living with someone as angry, entitled and self-pitying was he is...must be no picnic either. They truly deserve each other.

Chelsy, finally...I understand.

Fox news also doesn't show unaltered facts, either
I trust no media. If one can, read offical transcripts, request court documents, or sit through their god-awful hearings and decide for yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I'm on thread 105..and thought I'm slowly catching up only to find it's now nearly on thread 107 lol 😄 x.

This was made in September last year...

A pic of Archie..his grown alot looool 😄😄😄 x.
I bet Harry is jealous of his hair 😄

Polish_20210524_022217143.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
What happened to Woke and Joke’s pathetic Spotify deal or Netflix series? Other than a lame appearance on Dax Shepherd’s podcast recently where Haznot sounded even more dense than usual, I don’t see them living and thriving like they claimed they would. Smeg is nowhere to be seen and Haznot looks like he needs to return to a mental institution.

Reactions: 29
I'm at the stage of I really don't give any fucks about the marriage of Charles and Diana, it's done, it's over, there is no point in picking over which one was unfaithful first. Or how many lovers each one of them had, Charles did have other lovers before and after Camilla, he didn't keep himself pure for her. Also this constant diatribe about Diana and her married lovers, maybe the married men might have had a part in that. Nobody comes out well in the disintegration of that marriage.
Charles could have stepped up and insisted on marrying Camilla all those years ago, he dithered and she married APB

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He is certainly repeating history, and it’s all his own doing. It’s an absolute case study in the way we create was we most fear by focusing on it. It’s very weird.

I see a lot of parallels with Diana:

- totally isolating himself from the family through his own terrible choices
- surrounding himself with people who are at best unsupportive and at worst manipulative and destructive
- increasing amounts of paranoia and general fear about things that aren’t there
- big splashy media interviews and attempted media manipulation that backfires
- oversharing in front of the entire world
- dividing and confusing an initially supportive public with his antics
- inappropriate and unsupportive primary relationship

I think a lot of us recognise the similarities even just on a gut level, and that’s why we see this ending very badly indeed.
KaCHING
Evil counsellors being the operative catalyst

Reactions: 8
So Harry, let's get this right.
You turned your back on the tradition and heritage of your country and all those in it but want to keep your titles and remain in Line of Succession.
Your life of privilege ( in case you don't understand that word it means having everything you need and want all the time from the moment you are born until you die) was too traumatic and difficult to deal with..
Even though you're 36 years old and a multi-millionaire you still want Daddy to pay for your life style and got cross when he stopped.
You go out of your way to deliberately hurt and offend your father and brother who have never done that to you.
You do the same to your 95 year old Grandmother including the time your 99 year old Grandfather was ill in hospital and also following his death without thought to how that would upset her.
You didn't visit your grandfather in his final weeks and I can only think that's because you were too scared to hear what he would say to you.
You claim press intrusion all the time yet were able to enter and leave England without any at all, how odd is that?
You say nothing when your wife tells lies (now proven) to the whole world if they want to listen and in so doing condone her words.

The list goes on Harry but let's not linger on it all but before you go, do me one favour.
Look in a mirror and tell me what you see reflected back. Is it someone to be proud of do you think? It wouldn't be an ungrateful attention seeking money grabbing self obsessed liar would it? Thought not but look again.

The person you see there can stand up, walk and run because he has two legs. He's also got full use of his hands and arms. He has no scars from burns or daily pain from injuries caused by guns or roadside bombs.
He doesnt have the ongoing horrors of PTSD and he can see himself, his wife and children in fact everything because he still has his sight.
I'm sure you know that lots of ex soldiers can't do any of that yet they live their lives as decent human beings as best they can often existing on a pittance.
And what do you do Harry?
You whine about losing your mummy !

Shame on you, the very deepest shame and may you know it always when a reflection shows you what you are.
I'm quite behind on this thread, but just wanted to congratulate you on this very accurate post. It's exactly how I feel about him. I am also very concerned at how quiet Megsy has been for a while now, and feel that she's encouraging Haz to slowly self destruct in front of the world. All the while the RF are also witnessing this with much hurt and discomfort.

This is now out of hand and needs to stop. Someone needs to go and bring him home, put him in (proper) therapy. And I think HM needs to use her authority and save the kids too.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Currently in NYC, where they teach critical race theory to children in expensive private schools and recently got rid of merit based admissions in public schools for smart kids from normal families, because apparently standardized testing is racist. I only wish I was joking.

Oh God in Heaven, you have my sympathy. I'm an NYC gal too. I hate it here, but then again, I hate big cities. I interviewed for a job doing admin work for a children's day camp. When I went on their website to get a feel for the company, I swear I had to click out of a banner type thing to get to the website. The banner was all about systemic racism and b.s. like that and how we have to acknowledge our privilege, yada yada. Again, this was a children's freaking day camp!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Yessss Uncle Gary! Love this man 🙌

I watched it and it was great. Very positive about Catherine and William but mainly Catherine. I just hope there isnt too much pressure being put on Catherine. Hooefully she can handle it as she has a great family around her.

We don’t know what is happening behind the scenes in the RF but I agree with you they will be dammed if they do intervene and dammed if they are not seen to be doing anything. Ideally HMTHQ should contact him and ask him to come and visit her with the 2 great grand children in Balmoral - without PW and PC being there initially - it is only if they can dupe him to come back with F&D - not her - (well she could come but be stopped at immigration and sent straight back) - that some serious intervention can happen - what can they do - apart from literally kidnapping him from the US - to bring him back to get help? The biggest question is does HE really want to be helped? The RF know him better than anyone and must despair at what is happening
I think the buck stops with Megabitch and Porka. He is a grown man living in another country with a wife and kids. How can they intervene.? Yes, they will get some backlash but that will be from anti royalist amd fanatical Megabitch and Porka woke people trying to save their ass when people start pointing the finger at them. The RF will be blamed by those idiots anyway. A lot of families are in the same boat watching their loved ones unravel and being mentally abused but unable to do a damn thing about it. I dont know what the RF can actually do to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I watched it and it was great. Very positive about Catherine and William but mainly Catherine. I just hope there isnt too much pressure being put on Catherine. Hooefully she can handle it as she has a great family around her.

I think the buck stops with Megabitch and Porka. He is a grown man living in another country with a wife and kids. How can they intervene.? Yes, they will get some backlash but that will be from anti royalist amd fanatical Megabitch and Porka woke people trying to save their ass when people start pointing the finger at them. The RF will be blamed by those idiots anyway. A lot of families are in the same boat watching their loved ones unravel and being mentally abused but unable to do a damn thing about it. I dont know what the RF can actually do to be honest.
Sadly if it is an abusive relationship all you can do is wait until the person themselves accepts the truth of the relationship and is ready to cut ties.
Don't know the figures for men leaving, but on average it takes women 7 attempts to leave.

"Why don’t women leave abusive relationships? | locallove" https://locallove.ca/issues/why-dont-women-leave-abusive-relationships/#.YKsuxGnTWdM

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I read somewhere (may have been twitter) that the O & H Mental Health thing was meant to be more of the stars stories, with H & O as hosts and that most of the H stuff was done very recently, after the Interview. Perhaps its all about the RF not giving them what they wanted.
Might have been Instagram as I read the same:

Doesn't surprise me one bit but also as someone mentioned earlier, I sense that Harpo is pulljng a Martin Bashir on H (not M... M is aiding abetting this epic take down attempt). Has anyone reminded H that Martin is a PoC? As a PoC and therefore a member of the "protected class", is Harpo and her intentions/methods above scrutiny, like Bashir was and has been for nearly 30 years?

Sadly if it is an abusive relationship all you can do is wait until the person themselves accepts the truth of the relationship and is ready to cut ties.
Don't know the figures for men leaving, but on average it takes women 7 attempts to leave.

"Why don’t women leave abusive relationships? | locallove" https://locallove.ca/issues/why-dont-women-leave-abusive-relationships/#.YKsuxGnTWdM
Or the abuser leaves....

Eta: the biggest issue is that with the current piluce, social work andcriminal/family court systems, practices and policies (but eapecially practices), being out of the abusive relationahip is often worse: abuse is dismissed (marital rape is ignored), post-separation abuse is literally sponsored by the court systems and social workers, abuse is ignored and categorised as "parental or spousal conflict" (so both parties are blamed), and the abuser is handed the keys to keep abusing. Most victims say they didn't leave because they knew it would be worse out than in. And when they finally left, they all said that they were right: it was woraworse than in. Think about it. That is nuts.
H is a victim but also a perpetrator here. He is causimg harm. He is being a bully, and using suicide threats. And the fact that he won't stop and doubles-down when previous attempts don't work suggests he is complicit with M as that is her M.O. completely. This is far from over and she will resort to desperate measures which scares me for the innocent bystanders

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It was announced before they left (but not as something they would earn money on IIRC) and it wasn't filmed in 2019 but after they moved to Montecito.

He mentioned PP's funeral and Meghan crying after the bullying accusations came out so some of it at least was rerecorded in the last month. Given the look of everyone else's segments I would imagine the original plan was to do the therapy and be less angry and bitter about everything but talk up his trauma with his mother. And that changed after everything in the last couple of months where he's spiralling and lashing out.
yep because in the last month or so (since PP funeral perhaps) something has really pissed him off and now gloves are off and why hold back. All of which makes me very happy because obviously PC isnt trying to negotiate a damn thing with him and is still saying duck off.

Reactions: 28
You’ve just reminded me, didn’t they issue some kind of edict just after Archie was born and they were still at Frogmore? That none of the locals were to try and interact with them in any way whatsoever when they were out and about?
No looking at them, asking to see Archie or even talking to the dogs.
I seem to remember that there was a big hoo ha about it all and the locals were up in arms about having to divert their gaze if they saw them.
Then some hasty denial being issued saying it was all a misunderstanding.
Yeah, sure it was.
WTAF Does she think the Brits live in medieval times ? - hadn’t heard that before- is it in the media anywhere? Did he not tell her the Life of Brian isn’t real 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Im loving Brenda's response to their demands for a public apology, reinstatement of security and doll titles. I think someone got a shock in London and I'm loving it

tenor.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is that a bruise on her face?
That is typical her - badly applied make up - (remember the false eyelash glue yuk) no dress sense or style - she was an embarrassment how she appeared in public - not a very good ad for JM her BFF ‘a stylist from Canada’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.